PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lunar Eclipse Pack! •Dance Of The Dawn•

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 777879

FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
Sign up:CLOSED Zodiac was around Clover, asleep, as was Clover. Ruth was asleep holding Ryu like she could Snap in half at any mintue
Avatar by @zubat. ←Made by CottonEevee ←Made by AngelOSShadows Pico's school meets Friday night Funkin!
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Orion was floating through the camp like he usually would. Dissapearing without a trace if anyone saw him. Ryu looked at Ruth and did a dramatic "oh, woes is me".
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 69/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~
Ruth woke up. "oh hush" Staria stomped her foot slightly "Orion!''
Ryu giggled and hugged her. Orion slipped into the ground or nearby trees. "No."
Staria face-palmed, her tails flicking angrily Ruth kissed her "How are you feeling?"
Ryu blushed and then kissed her back. "I feel great! What about you?" Orion sighed and popped his head out of the ground. "What do you want?" He asked.
"I need everyone." Staria flicked her tail. Ruth hugged her tighter "i feel great, i always do when im with you"
Orion rolled his eyes. "If you haven't forgotten, I'm not apart of your pack anymore." He yawned. Ryu squeaked and blushed even more. "J-jeez.. I'm not all that great to help.."
"Yes you are." She nuzzled her. Staria grumbled "just get them, and ill leave you alone all day."
Ryu blushed. "Thank you." Orion flew up and flew around. He saw Ruth and Ryu and landed on the ground next to them. "Alright lovebirds.. Staria's calling you. Get to it." He waved a hand at them and then slipped into the ground.

Pages: 123··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page