PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Goatshed

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

Misfit #1:

Lax Stunfisk

This began as a joke between Browno and I. We were discussing what the worst pokemon for hunting would be, and how unlucky it would be to get a Lax one instead of a preferred nature. Oh how we laughed... And continued to become more and more enthralled with the idea, suggesting changing our About Me's to seem like we are the biggest fans of Lax Stunfisk, and drawing baits for each other, adding a poll to our shop, and writing about how we need Lax Stunfisks in our collection forever! The result has been hilarious and I am infact enjoying this ridiculous hunt that has gained so much attention! I have decided to eventually hunt other pokemon that I do not like, in natures that I do not like. These will all be displayed in the Misfits category of my Living Dex. My Misfits of our labour: - From Browno This pokemon feels chilly to the touch....but seriously, why did you touch it? Now your hands stink. 1s/238h Bored of the busy life in Metropolis, Lax decided to move to a quiet farm and live his life in peace...oddly enough he brought with him many pieces of machinery and a hefty amount of some green crystals. 2a/168h (1st lax) - From me Also known as "The Kingpin", this pokemon has now retired from his time as a powerful businessmon that controlled various criminal groups around NYC. 1a/206h. Some pokemon are treated like Champions because they are great in battle. Some pokemon are feared because they're unpredictable. This stunfisk is neither of those. Infact, this one gives you the feeling of needing to lock yourself in a cubical and wait until you've relieved yourself. It truly is a monster. She has a cool name, that's about all that's cool about this Galarian Stunfisk. She's lazy and can rarely be bothered to do much. . The extras: Finally hatched the 3rd Shiny I needed! 3/1563 with a charm too! I will continue until the charm expires, then I'm done with this hideous and lax fish! 10 days hunt... It seemed longer. I think it's important to also share our About Me's, because we won't remember them otherwise:

Mine designed by Browno

"I wanna be the very best That no one ever was To catch Stunfisk is my real test To train them is my 'cause" "Stunfisk, I choose you!" Stunfisk fan, I plan to have shoals and shoals of Stunfisks and they will ALL be LAX!

Browno's designed by me

Made by xX-Aura-Xx
Made for me by Goatlady
As a big fan of Stunfisk, now is the time when I am focussed completely on hunting this amazing and versatile pokemon. My all time favourite! I prefer this version over the Galarian Stunfisk, although I am a lover of both.
Watermarked credit
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 4255
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,290,153
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,607,557
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Living Dex: The Misfits

Return to Navigation Post.
  • The Misfits Gate
  • All
These are not Spicy but they are still special pokemon that I'm keeping in my collection. Completion: Albino: 2/? Shiny: 2/?
The Misfits

Living Dex: Bugz

Return to Navigation Post.

Spicy Maravol

• Regular
  • Albino
  • Shiny
  • Other
Maravol formes
Aggro This spider is aggressive and demands a fight to the death. She doesn't keep friends long as she has won every battle so far. Astral Waiting for description Beast Waiting for description
Clone You've probably seen this one 3228 times before. Crystal The crystalline spikes that grow from the back of this Maravol are deadly, tipped with a potent poison that will make even the strongest pokemon weep in pain. Dream Waiting for description
Flutter Waiting for Name+Desc Mimic These copycat predators have made it easy for them to get lost in a crowd of Spinarak and can pick its meal without too much fuss. Moon Need to write description
Pester This mischievous arachnid looks excitingly toxic. It pesters its prey by clicking its legs together rhythmically until they give up and allow the Maravol to inject its venom willingly into their veins. Petal This crafty spider hides upon a pretty red flower, easily camouflaged against its petals, and will envenom any would-be gardener that gets too close! Prism Need to write description
Quick Waiting for description Repeat Waiting for description Robinsoni Waiting for description
Sarahae Green and red swirls send its prey into a hypnotic trance, long enough for it to inject its venom into their body. Then it waits, patiently, for its meal to collapse upon its dining table. Skelotorus Often seen antagonising a big, burly human in pink; this spider can hide its blue skin with a purple-hued hood, leaving just the impression of a bony skull-face peering out. Sparklemuffin Waiting on name and desc?
Spirit This spider sends its victims into a drunken stupor before turning their insides into an alcoholic beverage known as Arachnid Ale. Spooky Waiting for Name+Desc Vibrant The vibrance of the patterns upon this spider are so bright, its prey is attracted from afar, tempted to reach out to touch the green and yellow pretty part, whereupon it is viciously bitten! Poison is admitted and death soon follows.
Maravol formes
Aggro Astral Beast
Clone Crystal Dream
Flutter Mimic Moon
Pester Petal Prism
Quick Repeat Robinsoni
Sarahae Skelotorus Sparklemuffin
Spirit Spooky Vibrant
Maravol formes
Aggro Astral Beast
Clone Crystal Dream
Flutter Mimic Moon
Pester Petal Prism
Quick Repeat Robinsoni
Spirit Spooky Vibrant
Maravol formes
Aggro Astral Beast
Clone Crystal Dream
Flutter Mimic Moon
Pester Petal Prism
Quick Repeat Robinsoni
Spirit Spooky Vibrant

Spicy Vivillon

• Regular
  • Albino
  • Other
Vivillon formes
Archipelago Continental Elegant Fancy
Garden High Plains Icy Snow Jungle
Marine Meadow Modern Monsoon
Ocean Poké Ball Polar River
Sandstorm Savanna Sun Tundra
Vivillon formes
]
Vivillon formes

Typerace Season 1 Overview

I seriously enjoy the Typerace. It's my favourite part of PFQ. Every month I look forward to participating, and I've been tracking things related to it for a while now. Eighteen months have passed and I am about to begin my Season 2 of the Typerace. This presents itself with some new goals: - Beat the previous personal score for that Type (Easy wins for the early months). - Beat the Highest personal score (Tough one! 6,579). - Be in the Winning Team more often (x3. Impossible to affect). - Get those wanted specials with pre-planned hunts (Prepare with pairs and hunt trinkets). This last one is where most of the thinking comes in. Do I go for high scoring hunts because I want to beat the previous score? Or do I hunt those pokemon I really like and want to have in my collection sooner? I'm thinking I'll focus more on my collection, since the points will come from generally playing anyway, and early races will be pretty easy to beat this time around because I have the biggest shelter pass and faster hatching times from better badges. Knowing the order of the Types is a huge advantage for planning, so here is my not-set-in-stone plan for Season 2 of the Typerace events:
  • December: Score to beat: 48. Planned hunt: Minior.
  • January 2022: Score to beat: 775. Planned hunt: Numel.
  • February: Score to beat: 1225. Planned hunt: Skiddo!
  • March: Score to beat: 1710. Planned hunt: Eevee.
  • April: Score to beat: 1936. Planned hunt: Slugma!
  • May: Score to beat: 1516. Planned hunt: Pinsir.
  • June: Score to beat: 1691. Planned hunt: Meditite.
  • July: Score to beat: 1929. Planned hunt: Minibbit.
  • August: Score to beat: 2269. Planned hunt: Houndour.
  • September: Score to beat: 2775. Planned hunt: Pikachu!
  • October: Score to beat: 3465. Planned hunt: Litwick.
  • November: Score to beat: 5520. Planned hunt: Goomy!
  • December: Score to beat: 4697. Planned hunt: Saiyan Rattata.
  • January 2023: Score to beat: 1313. Planned hunt: Omanyte!
  • February: Score to beat: 2606. Planned hunt: Maravol.
  • March: Score to beat: 5266. Planned hunt: Ralts.
  • April: Score to beat: 5422. Planned hunt: Bluemoon Slugma!
  • May: Score to beat: 6579. Planned hunt: Snover.
In a way, I cannot believe I am planning anything occurring in the year 2023. This is extremely optimistic of me, but time does fly. This will also help me plan the hunts inbetween Typeraces, so that I don't spend time hunting something upcoming in one of them. I have been making and buying personal mascots for these future Typeraces, which will appear in my About Me, Signature and my Season 2 journal post. Perhaps they bring luck... certainly enjoyment and immersion into the Type they represent. I am wondering just how accurate this plan will turn out to be. Changes are likely to happen depending upon my luck with randomly hatched specials, gifts, shelter finds, purchases from other trainers, sudden urges, Tournament hatches and so on. I'm ready for ya, Season 2!

.>.> Typerace Tracker <.<.

Season 2

>><<

Scores to beat from Season 1:

Highest Team Score: 220,798 (Normal 09/2020) Highest Personal Score: 6,579 (Ice 11/2021) Most hatched specials: 17 (Fighting 06/2021)
Highest Team Score: 142,309 (Normal 03/2022) Highest Personal Score: 7,772 (Rock 01/2023) Most hatched specials: 22 (Flying 12/2021)

Flying - December 2021

Supersonic Skystrike

I enjoyed this Typerace, as the team really pulled together, helping each other as best we could and was one of four teams that made the Team Goal! I was concerned about that, as there are so many fast hatch flying types, but the V-waves helped a lot with the available higher point hatches and we held first position for a few days. Dark Team gave us a great neck-and-neck race for a few days, before beating us by about 2k points. I followed my Hunt Plan and made a great start on my Minior collection. Got plenty of flying+rock gems but the badges are getting much slower in their progression as they're both on Mythril right now. The score was really easy to beat since I was an utter n00b on this one the first time around and probably didn't even know what a Typerace was. Chained Hunts: Minior Previous Position: Unknown Position: 2nd Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: 120,017 (4/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive 269 strong Team Clicklist< V-waves: Ice+ Flying++ Water+ Dark+ Grass+ Psychic+ Grass+ Previous Personal Score: 48 Personal Score: 6,120 Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: EXP bonus + extra adopts, EXP bonus again. Sei for extra specials! Self hatched specials: 22 > x1 x1 x1 x1 x7 x11 Reward: 10 fragments and a Z-crystal, and a gifted spicy albino Noibat for my collection! Signature slogan: We will be Flying high this month!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Japeal.com FusionGenerator
Badly drawn bait by me

Ground - January 2022

Tectonic Rage

I am pleased with the gem progress, my score and the Specials I gained. Despite failing to reach the Team Goal, this was still a fun Typerace as usual. Chained Hunts: Planned Numel. Began with Larvitar (102h/1s/1a) for bigger points during the V-wave and finishing the Rock gem hunt I was working on beforehand. Numel came next. I used a charm because we had a decent Sei bonus and got a spicy shiny Numel. I still need the albino for the Mega but I'll move onto chaining Trapinch while the charm is active. During the fire v-wave I'll hatch Numel again and hope for the albino. I released almot 300 eggs which I no longer needed so hopefully some will be out there still! I got 221 trapinch hatches in during the Charm bonus, got 5 unspicy shinies and an unspicy albino... Returning to Numel for speed with the V-wave to get that albino, but maybe I'll get lucky with some spicy trapinch shiny before the end of the race. I got the spicy trapinch with the last Trapinch hatch of the day! So pleased with that! I did not manage to get the albino Numel in the end, but I'll try another time to get that for the Mega. Previous Position: Unknown Position: 9th Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: 78,319 (4/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: Ground++ Grass Ice+ Fire+ Water+ Fairy Dragon+ Previous Personal Score: 775 Personal Score: 4,724 Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: Shiny charm x1 Extra adopts, Sei Self hatched specials: 15 total >x1 x1 x3 x2 x2 x5 x1 Reward: 14 fragments Signature slogan: Team Ground is ready to rrrrrrumble!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Badly drawn Larvitar + Numel by me
Bait drawn for me by Browno

Grass - February 2022

Bloom Doom

I'm curious how much more score I get than what my standard Star Shelter Pass and Daycare can offer me by doing just Skiddo each day. Anything over 4228 points will be extra points. Let's do this! Postrace Ramble: So I hatched Skiddo exclusively from the Shelter+Daycare and grabbed any Lab eggs that I saw each day. I think I actually did rather well considering it's just 4 per egg. There were a few days where I felt like I hatched a lot more than usual and that shows in my score! I got 331 points over the base score, for all Shelter+Daycare each day. Our Team won this month, which I am SO proud of. We held 1st place all week, while Psychic were kept at a ~3k distance and Dragon sought the lead with some nice V-waves but to no avail. We had 3 or 4 people who were hunting Legendaries, and that was a huge boost to the points acquired on the whole. One particular member (Muff Pizza) was running a raffle, and was giving out extra prizes to those reaching 2k+ points in the form of Hypermode vouchers and Melans. This surely increased many folks' participation. I actually won one, even though I'm a Typerace-Tryhard without such incentives. ^_^ Chained Hunts: Planned Skiddo. I have been chaining Skiddo since the end of the previous Typerace, so I am sticking with this plan. Previous Position: Unknown Position: 1st Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: 139,815 (5/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: Fighting Fire Ghost+ Rock+ Electric Fire Normal+ Previous Personal Score: 1,225 Personal Score: 4,559 (I beat my previous!) Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: Extra adopts, Extra gems Self hatched specials: 18 total > x14 x3 x1 Reward: 14 fragments and a Z crystal. Celebratory gifts from other Team members - From the team Raffle I won a legendary seal, 28 day Hypermode voucher and these 2 Specials -
Credit: Zero Soul
Signature slogan: Make like a tree and leaf, because Team Grass is overgrowing and overachieving this month!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Badly drawn bait by me

Normal - March 2022

Breakneck Blitz

Post-race Ramble: Our Team were fantastic this week! We held pole position the entire time, despite other Types having boosts from the V-waves. I thought perhaps Water would overtake us but seemed like they weren't planning their hunts too well. If they'd gone for more 10k eggs during their 2 days of V-wave, perhaps they would have. Rock also were very competitive but not enough for us! We did not achieve the record we set last time, but still got the Team Goal and 1st place. My Eevee hunt was not much of a success. I only got 1 albino during the whole event. Nature hunting for Eevee is always difficult because of how flooded with eggs the shelter always is. There were also some big changes on the site regarding Specials and their boosts. This had a huge impact on my hunt. I saved the chain for future, but this was a big let-down overall to not only the event but that hunt specifically. Chained hunts: Planned Eevee for many reasons; to gain spicy specials for my collection, to gain decent score, any other specials to turn in for Delta points, to hoard the regular hatches for my next badge upgrades, which I'll be working on after the Typerace. Previous Position: 1st Position: 1st Previous Team Score: 220,798 (Still site record 18mths later) Team Score: 142,309 (5/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: Steel, Water, Electric, Water, Ghost, Ice, Dragon Previous Personal Score: 1,710 Personal Score: 6,112 Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: ? Self hatched specials: 3 total > x1 x1 x1 Reward: 14 fragments and a Z-crystal. Signature slogan: It's totally Normal for this Breakneck Blitz team to win!

Other Baits and Mascots:

[img/img]

Fire - April 2022

Inferno Overdrive

- Post-race Ramble: Chained hunts: Planned Slugma, for the beginnings of a Melan chain. Also hoping to upgrade my badge and will be filling my wishforge with slugma for the evolution-part. Previous Position: Unknown Position: 14th Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: 73,970 (4/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: Fairy, Flying, Grass, Grass, Grass, Poison Previous Personal Score: 1,936 Personal Score: 4,747 Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: ? Self hatched specials: 11 total > x6 x4 x1 Reward: 14 fragments Signature slogan: If you can't take the heat, stay outta the Typerace! Team Fire; turning the thermostat full blast.

Other Baits and Mascots:

[img/img]

Bug - May 2022

Savage Spin-Out

I ended up having an unplanned Holiday from work, so I decided that with the extra time I'd have for clicking and hatching I would pull out my stored Maravol chain and see how that goes. Alongside Pinsir from the Shelter with the hopes of getting a spicy albino to become a mega, I should still get a decent score. Post-race Ramble: Chained hunts: Maravol from a stored chain. Various unchained Shelter hatches for potential Mega albino pokemon I still need, mainly focusing on Pinsir, also Venipede as a quick hatch, and Heracross due to the V-wave. Previous Position: Unknown Position: ? Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: ? (12/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: Bug++ Ground+ Poison+ Fire+ Fighting+ Flying+ Poison+ Previous Personal Score: 1,516 Personal Score: ? Pokerus count: ? Boosts: Sei bonus +21, Exp bonus twice, Z-crystal for 3 days, extra adopts. Self hatched specials: total > x1 x1 x1 x2 x2 Reward: ? Signature slogan: Just your friendly neighbourhood Team Bug member.

Other Baits and Mascots:

Created using fusion generator on Japeal.com

Psychic - June 2022

Shattered Psyche

I had planned to hunt Meditite for this week, however TheBrownGoat kindly gifted me a spicy albino to become the Mega in my collection so I decided I'd go for a whopping 10k Unown egg. Reasons for doing this before having a red or wishalloy badge are mostly Unown (sic). We'd been making a few pairs of B's for a job so maybe they were simply on my mind. I thought I'd do J, in a loving tribute of course. I got a bunch of eggs ready to break the B chain from the shop work, and decided to start the new chain during the tournament leading upto the Typerace because no chains would be broken if I helped hatch for the shop. I put 4 eggs in the party and got to clicking to get them hatched. One egg is ready faster than the others, as is often the case, it hatches as an Albino. Of course it does. "J" is done. What other letter did I want? B? For my own representation? Yes, B. The same thing I'd been unintentionally chaining for the shop... B it is. Doing these long hatches means I'll very easily break my previous score, although I'll be unlikely to make much of a long chain. We will see how it goes. Post-race Ramble: Chained hunts: B Unown. Previous Position: Unknown Position: ? Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: ? (?/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: Fighting+ Grass+ Steel+ Psychic++ Rock+ Flying Flying Previous Personal Score: 1,691 Personal Score: ? Pokerus count: ? Boosts: ? Self hatched specials: total > Reward: ? Signature slogan: If you think you can beat Team Psychic, you must be craZy with a capital zed!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Unown Skiddo by Leon Albertus
Created using fusion generator on Japeal.com

Steel - July 2022

Corkscrew Crash

The last time I was on this team, I was such a n00b and I was still chaining Skiddo and failing to get any sort of specials. This time I plan to do a Genderless hunt to get some more of my Living Dex completed and aiming for those with Megas so that I can be closer to achieving the full Albino Mega Collection. I had planned on Minibbit but I'm not sure I'll have the time for all that clicking to get those eggs. I do have pairs ready for them, but I also prepared for Beldum and Klink too. Depending on the V~waves, I'll decide at the time which of the 3 to actually hunt. Post-race Ramble: I have a new found respect for those that hunt the genderless with a Ditto. It's so much harder to mass produce the eggs. It really requires multiple pairs, used alongside a gigaremo and a lot of field clicking. I had 3 pairs prepared, but ideally in future genderless hunts, I'll prepare more than that. (Minior, Rotom, Beldum and especially Minibbit). We achieved the Team Goal, which makes me really happy, and I got more than enough Klink specials for the full line. I realise now how much I like a lot of the Steel pokemon. I think it's the robotic nature of them. Chained hunts: Klink Previous Position: 1st Position: 7th Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: 102,786 (7/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: Grass+ Fairy+ Fight+ Dragon+ Dragon+ Fight+ Dark+ Previous Personal Score: 1,691 Personal Score: 4,686 Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: 1x Z crystal, Extra adopts twice, XP boost, Extra gems. Self hatched specials: total 17 > x6 x6 x1 x2 x1 x1 Reward: 10 fragments, 1 Z crystal Signature slogan: Nothing has more point than sharpened Steel!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Badly drawn Klink by me

Dark - August 2022

Black Hole Eclipse

The last time I was on this team, was my first Typerace with Hypermode, nowadays I cannot play without Hypermode! I chained Purrloin the last time, however this time I want to cash in all my fire gems on a Wishalloy badge, so I will chain a dual-type. This is mostly unheard of by me, as I prefer to release eggs with a pure match to reduce the amount of people taking them... But I still need an albino Houndour for the Mega Collection, and those fire gems will get me even closer to Wishalloy. Post-race Ramble: I still need more fire gems! But I did get the spicy shiny and albino I wanted. I actually moved onto hatching more Deino, because I'm working towards Dragon wishalloy moreso than fire. It boosted my score and we had a Dark v~wave which speeded things up, so I'm happy with my progress on both badges and the event overall. I even hatched a random chance shiny Deino. There was no tournament as it was between seasons. This lessened the need for any planning around that too, allowing me to hunt exactly as I wanted this week. Chained hunts: Houndour Previous Position: Unknown Position: Unknown :( Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: -Unknown- (?/18 achieved Team Goal) Sadly I forgot to note this all down so I don't know the score. We didn't achieve the TG though. >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: Rock Dark++ Grass+ Normal+ Water+ Ground+ Bug Previous Personal Score: 2,269 Personal Score: 5,548 Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: Extra gems, Sei day, Z crystal, extra adopts. Self hatched specials: total 6 > x1 x1 x1 x2 x1 Reward: 15x dark fragments Signature slogan: Sneaking through the shadows, heading to the top of the list, it's Dark Team!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Electric - September 2022 (TBU)

Gigavolt Havoc

I am SO excited for this month's Typerace, mainly because I'm getting to do a 2-month long Pichu hunt. I want all the melans! <3 It won't get me a massive score like I'm used to, but it fulfills other goals. I should also have enough gems for Wishalloy Electric badge by the time it's Typerace. Woohoo! Post-race Ramble: Chained hunts: Pichu!!!! Previous Position: Unknown Position: Unknown Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: ? (?/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Previous Personal Score: 2,775 Personal Score: ? (At least 2114 doing just my Daily Pichus) Pokerus count: ? Boosts: ? Self hatched specials: total > Reward: ? Signature slogan: Thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightening! It ain't no shock to see Electric Team winning!

Other Baits and Mascots:

TBM
Badly drawn Pichu by me
Electric Gogoat Retype by me
Drawn by Leon Albertus

Ghost - October 2022 (TBU)

Never-ending Nightmare

Browno and I are in the same Team, woohoo! <3 I am still loving hunting Pichu, but also because all of my Melans so far (6) have not been Spicy; I don't want to end the Hunt yet (TUBG Approved Continuation). However, after much deliberation, I have decided to put Pichu on a PRstick, restore my Dreepy chain, using the last 6 days of my Ubercharm to see what specials I can get of this spooky Dragon. I chose Dreepy for the big points and those delicious Dragon Gems! I need 1431 more gems for my Wishalloy badge as of writing this. Of course, I'm expecting RNGesus to give me mainly ghost gems for the next week :D I'm off work, so should have plenty of time to click for eggs, to do these long hatches and maybe even raiding the Lab if I get all the Shelter done. Last time I was on Ghost, we won the Typerace, so I'm hoping for a repeat of that, or at least the 100k Team Goal for the Z crystal reward. Just have to wait and see if others are as active as I am. Post-race Ramble: -- Chained hunts: Dreepy. Restored chain at 1271h. Previous Position: 1st Position: 2nd Previous Team Score: 129,115 Team Score: 132,505 (10/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: Poison+ Fairy+ Fire+ Flying+ Dragon+ Ground+ Ghost++ Previous Personal Score: 3,465 Personal Score: 7,743 Pokerus count: ? Boosts: ? Self hatched specials: total > Reward: ? Signature slogan: When there's something strange in the Shelter, Who ya gonna call? Goatbusters! Ghost Team!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Credit: Wizarmon
Designed and drawn by Sinsom

Dragon - November 2022 (TBU)

Devastating Drake

I got my Dragon wishalloy badge last month so I'm hoping to hatch many many dragons this Typerace, focusing of course on my Snaily one, because this is a big hunt for me, needing melans and specials of all the colours and formes of Goomy for my Snail Collection. Including the Hisuian variety. Post-race Ramble: This week was rather devoid of Specials, however I need to constantly remind myself that I'm not hatching my entire allowance each day. It's just too hard to do that with a 10k, even with Wishalloy. I was getting around 70 hatched a day, and on the double EXP day, I got them all done, plus a few Labs. I'm happy with my score and the amount of effort I put into the event. It's not my best score and not even higher than I got last time, but I suspect that is down to the site being less active overall. I was also on Jury Duty, which meant I didn't have all that much time to be actively clicking. Still quite ill too, which I don't want to get into, but headaches and such make paying attention to PFQ quite difficult. Chained hunts: Goomy Previous Position: 8th Position: 8th Previous Team Score: 108,779 Team Score: 101,346 (8/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: Fighting, Flying, Grass, Psychic, Poison, Ice, Grass Previous Personal Score: 5,520 Personal Score: 5,144 Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: Shiny charm x1, Z crystal x1, Sei +12, EXP. Self hatched specials: total 4 > x2 x2 Reward: 10 frags + 1 Z crystal Signature slogan: Watch Out! Here be Dragons!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Fighting - December 2022 (TBU)

All-Out Pummeling

I might be crazy wanting to start this Saiyan Rattata hunt just for a week but it really is the best time to be doing a lot of clicking for eggs and not breaking the chain. It's not a great scoring hunt for TR but I need so so so many specials for the collection and I have a bunch of dragon balls ready so I think it is time to begin. I have been preparing multiple pairs for this hunt so I'm hopeful to be able to get a decent amount of eggs each day. Post-race Ramble: Well! Every day I got all the shelter hatches done and more than just my 24 Daycare allowance worth of saiyan eggs. I didn't go too nuts on using extra passes unless I had both the charm and Z crystal on. Overall, my hunt was a success, with a couple of each special and even one to sell because it wasn't spicy. I got a bunch of other albinos too, the Z crystal really paid off this time. My score wasn't much over what I got last time, despite having a better badge, but I was hatching lower XP eggs generally. We failed to reach the team goal, but so did many other teams. This might be a record low for Teams achieving the 100k points. There has been chatter on the forums that there is increased activity during this month especially. I don't think the TR is supporting that claim at all, or maybe people just aren't taking part in this event? Chained hunts: Saiyan Rattata Previous Position: 4th Position: 7th Previous Team Score: 113,086 Team Score: 91,411 (3/18 achieved Team Goal) >Massive Team Clicklist< V-waves: Fairy, Steel, Dark+, Dark+, Fire, Ghost, Dragon Previous Personal Score: 4,697 Personal Score: 4,785 Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: Shiny charm x4, Z crystal x2, Extra adopts, EXP. Self hatched specials: total 13 > x3 x2 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2 x1 Reward: 15 frags Signature slogan: Fight for your Right... to hatch the party!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Rock - January 2023

Continental Crush

I applied to be host this time. (And won!) I am preparing to hunt Omanyte, one of my favourite pokemon because it's a snail of course! It's a decent scoring egg and can be sped up well with a fossil. Probably won't get a Melan since I'm only beginning the chain... But maybe I get lucky?! :O My previous score is rather low, but I was hunting Minior and was very underprepared for egg-making, and with a much lower badge. I have just begun upgrading my Rock badge to Wishalloy so I should absolutely crush my goal. Post-race Ramble: I enjoyed hosting the thread this week. It was my first ever time and hopefully the Team thinks I did a decent enough job of it. I beat my Personal Best score by 35 points, which I'm really chuffed about. I raided the Lab very often as I managed to get my Rock Wishalloy badge done which sped everything up a lot. Plus using a fossil makes them hatch so quickly too. Certainly this was an easier hunt than a 10k egg and I was able to get more points because of it. I actually managed to hatch a Melan, but it was not spicy so I will sell that, or DP it if there's no interest around it. A new boost to eggs matching your TR team certainly seemed to be working as I almost beat my most-hatched-specials score too. 20% increase on Albinos! We also got new Personal Goals, with more fragments at 3k points. This of course was quite easy for me with my current levels of activity, but I think this is also why so many Teams achieved the Team Goal when often they do not. Chained hunts: Omanyte Previous Position: 5th Position: 6th Previous Team Score: 94,149 Team Score: 123,906 (13/18 achieved Team Goal) >Super-continent-crushing-Clicklist< LeaderList V-waves: Normal, Electric+, Dark, Steel+, Fairy+, Normal, Fairy+ Previous Personal Score: 1,313 Personal Score: 7,772 Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: Extra adopts, Extra XP. Self hatched specials: total 21 > 1x 8x 9x 1x 1x 1x Reward: 15frags + 1Z-crystal + Leader Reward? Signature slogan: Rock Team will crush the other teams into dust!

Other Baits and Mascots:

HostPost

Greetings! Goatlady here, hoping to lead us to victory by Crushing the other teams! I'm a very active player, and will be releasing 100's of different rock eggs to the Shelter for all of us every day to help get those winning points. I will be hunting Omanyte, for Snail-reasons. I've been creating a huge Clicklist (as usual) of our Team Mates already, and will also have a smaller list of just those joining in the thread. The more clicking, the better for all of us though, right? We got 94,149 points as a group last time... I think we can maybe beat that and get all the Goals this time. Let's at least try all together. ^_^ Feel free to remind yourself of the Typerace Rules, and post below to share what you're planning to hunt, any breeding pairs you have to lend out to people, and the platform code of any lucky mascots you have!
Unbelievably, I got voted in! Hope I do 'em proud!

Poison - February 2023 (TBU)

Acid Downpour

- Post-race Ramble: - Chained hunts: Maravol Previous Position: Unknown Position: ? Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: ? (?/18 achieved Team Goal) >Big-Clicklist< LeaderList V-waves: Steel, Ice, Steel, Ice, Ice, Fire+, Fairy+ Previous Personal Score: 2,606 Personal Score: ? Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: Extra adopts, Extra XP x2, Shiny charm x3, Z-crystal x2. Self hatched specials: total ? > ?x 3x ?x 1x 1x 1x 1x 1x Reward: ? Signature slogan: Our Team is a deadly concoction. Beware the spores as we climb up the ranks!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Fairy - March 2023 (TBU)

Twinkle Tackle

- Post-race Ramble: - Chained hunts: Ralts Previous Position: Unknown Position: ? Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: ? (?/18 achieved Team Goal) >Big-Clicklist< LeaderList V-waves: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ? Previous Personal Score: 5,266 Personal Score: ? Pokerus count: ? Boosts: ? Self hatched specials: total ? > Reward: ? Signature slogan: Trying to win, fairly and squarely Fairy and Squarey!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Water - April 2023 (TBU)

Hydro Vortex

I have decided to try out for Thread Host again this month, because I am hunting a Snail pokemon again so I'm very motivated and will be very active trying to get the eggs. Post-race Ramble: I was the only candidate for Leader so I got the position. So happy to lead this team! We came 2nd! I'm really proud of everyone in the Team getting so many points, breaking far beyond the Team Goal and holding 2nd place throughout the majority of the week. We broke my personal record for Highest Team Score, which is just amazing. I think this comes down to people needing more points for their maximum personal rewards. I'm not sure that the threads are more active, necessarily, and the scores shared in the thread don't seem higher than in the past really. I mainly hatched dual types from the Shelter for the gems, because my Water badge is already up to Wishalloy, and I went for 10ks when I saw them. I also used many many many Daycare Passes on my Slugma eggs. I have 6 pairs now so egg production is far better than the first time I hunted them, and I used charms and Z-crystals every day to ensure the best chances of getting Specials. Including the Typerace Albino Boost. I got lots of random albinos, but sadly, so few Slugmas. I did get enough for my Collection, but still a rather dismal outcome considering how many I hatched. I have stored the chain for next time. Chained hunts: Bluemoon Slugma Previous Position: 5th Position: 2nd Previous Team Score: 96,123 Team Score: 228,662 (18/18 achieved Team Goal) >Big-Clicklist< LeaderList V-waves: Rock+, Flying+, Normal+, Steel, Bug+, Ghost+, Ground+ Previous Personal Score: 5,266 Personal Score: 6,474 Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: 7x Shiny charm 2x Z-crystal Self hatched specials: total 19 > Reward: 17fragz, 1 Z-crystal. + Leader reward Signature slogan: See that torrent of eggs in the Shelter? Must be Team Water causing a tidal wave!

Other Baits and Mascots:

Ice - May 2023 (TBU)

Subzero Slammer

- Post-race Ramble: - Chained hunts: Snover Previous Position: Unknown Position: ? Previous Team Score: Unknown Team Score: ? (?/18 achieved Team Goal) >Big-Clicklist< LeaderList currently unknown V-waves: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ? Previous Personal Score: 6,579 Personal Score: ? Pokerus count: ? Boosts: ? Self hatched specials: total ? > Reward: ? Signature slogan: ???

Other Baits and Mascots:

< Go To Season 1 Go to Season 3 >

T'was a happy Christmas in 2021!

I got some lovely things during this yuletide, my thanks to all involved! From the ever-wonderful Browno: Escaped from the lab of Dr Lillian Rose and hid for a while in the Brown farm...but it was smelly so she left. He also got me this amazing piece of artwork that I absolutely love, commissioned by Leon Albertus. This dude from a user selling Advent CS: I used my own advent tokens to buy each of the dress-up accessories. :) These spicy specials for my collection in an X-mas sale: And these lucky Shelter finds: I received this beauty as a gift on Boxing day. She still counts!

Melan Skiddo Hunt

And Goat Collection

This is the only Skiddo I've so far hatched that was a Special prior to this hunt. He's not spicy but is more special for being the first. Therefore he is my mascot for this.
Here is my first ever Melan Hunt Log. Of course, it is dedicated to Skiddo! <3 (And Gogoat <3) Preparation: Arceus rank - Got. Breeding pair - Got. Shiny charms - Got. Megastones - 2/22+ (Used x4) Z-crystals - 9 (used x3) Ubercharm - Got. (Used x1) Goal: 43/5,000 Shiny 72/8,000 Albino 2/10,000 Melan I have so much art of this superb pokemon... This collection doesn't even include all the retypes for my Typerace mascots and sprites!

Art to welcome the Special Hatches!

Badly drawn baits by me
Drawn for me by Summerstrider
Drawn for me by Leon Albertus
credit: Box
Demeteranys that ate a Skiddo, drawn for me by Enid Mettle
Skiddo gif, drawn for me by Lena
Hand drawn by Browno
Hand drawn by Browno

Specials Hatched tracker

Key: Kept - Sacrificed - *Flawless Gem [1a/25h][2a/105h(Gifted to Browno)][3a/120h][1s/211h(Gifted to Browno][4a/267h][2s/276h][5a/296h] [3s/405h][6a/463h][7a/542h][8a/738h]266 adopts ⊕18[9a/871h][10a/921h][4s/1048h][11a/1111h][12a/1162h][13a/1171h][5s/1222h][14a/1232h][15a/1242h][16a/1299h][17a/1361h(Gifted)][18a/1391h][19a/1458h][6s/1506h][7s/1529h][8s/1690h(Gifted)][9s/1778h][20a/1780h] ⊕17[10s/1874h][11s/1879h(Gifted)][21a/1897h][12s/1932h][13s/1956h][22a/1987h]⊕19[14s/2034h(Sold)][15s/2052h][23a/2063h][16s/2082h][17s/2101h][24a/2169h][25a/2412h][18s/2528h][26a/2573h][19s/2609h][27a/2649h]⊕12[20s/2818h][28a/2861h][29a/2986h][21s/2993h][30a/3231h][31a/3264h][32a/3271h][22s/3290h][33a/3567h][34a/3576h][35a/3725h][36a/3772h][37a/3787h][23s/3931h][24s/3974h][38a/3990h][39a/4009h][25s/4024h][26s/4042h][27s/4049h][1m(40a28s)/4059h][29s/4065h][41a/4095h(Gifted for birthday)]Typerace starts.[42a/4138h][43a/4196h][44a/4305h][30s/4474h][31s/4480h(Sold)][45a/4536h][46a/4569h][47a/4702h][48a/4733h][49a/4788h][50a/4846h][51a/4871h][52a/4999h][32s/5004h][53a/5014h][54a/5025h][56a/5155h]Typerace ends.Extra adopts+My Birthday!![57a/5298h][58a/5303h][33s/5357h][59a/5393h][60a/5443h][61a/5463h]⊕21 First go at Delta hatching. 30 delta eggs. 221 total hatched.[34s/5626h][62a/5673h][35s/5698h][36s/5710h][37s/5770h(Sold)][63a/5808h][64a/6011h]Extra adopts[38s/6204h][65a/6214h][2m(66a39s)/6232h] [40s/6243h][67a/6315h][68a/6322h][41s/6422h][69a/6532h][42s/6554h]Extra adopts[43s/6632h][70a/6642h][71a/6872h][72a/7004h][44s/7038h] To be updated. [47s/7323h]XX[*50s/7389h][*?a/7393h]xx[?a/7619h]xxxxx[*59s/8117h]xx Update required
Should I also go for Delta versions of each aswell? Probablymaybeyes.
The Herd
Shiny
Albino
Melan
Normal
Fire
Water
Grass
Electric
Fighting
Ground
Rock
Flying
Poison
Dragon
Dark
Psychic
Ghost
Fairy
Bug
Ice
Steel
Others to Notice
I will begin this hunt right after January Typerace. I'm just getting prepared a little early here because I'm that excited about it }:D Event of note: The last hatch that would not be Typerace related, until this Melan hunt began, just happened to be a Lab-found Skiddo egg. Up until now, Barry was the single special Skiddo... I am taking this as an Omen for a Doomed hunt. Time will tell. I will sacrifice him if he brought bad luck with him.
Lv. 37 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
Today is my birthday! Since I had to work until the morning, get some sleep during the day and will work again during the night tonight, there was not much else for me to do than get excited over PFQ things... I opened a bunch of boxes on Christmas Day and then hoarded until now. I have 349 boxes to open! ^_^

Unnecessary info of box contents

Berries: 32 Gold: 3478 Non-relic treasures: 73 Relics - Copper: 30 - Silver: 6 - Gold: 2 - Vase: 1 Gummies: 55 Summon items: 6 Megastones: 5 (1 that I still needed for my collection) Evolution/Forme-change items: 75 Other items of note: Dragon ball, Draco plate
I went all-out with trinkets today and we had extra adopts! I got these specials using Hypermode, Ubercharm, Z crystal, Shiny charm, Arceus: (Will update after reset if more hatch) Surprise gifts from other users: + 2 sweet hearts + 3 gummies <3 A happy day has been had. }:¬]

🐇🥚🌷🐤 Happy Easter Sunday, to everyone! 🐣🐰🍫🌸

Easter Sprites by Hawkbelly
I'm enjoying the Eggsweeper game event. This is my first time playing it, although I have always been good at Minesweeper from back in the days before computers had anything other than Solitaire and Minesweeper to play... Yup! I've lived for a while now. Below are my wonderful gifts and special pokemon from today. Totally makes up for not having a real chocolate egg because I've been sick with Covid and still not feeling well enough to go out just for chocolate, yet. My thanks to those who gifted/swapped with me <3
Easter Egg

Easter Egg

Consumable

A hollow Egg made of chocolate. Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Easter Egg

Easter Egg

Consumable

Sells for 1

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Easter Egg

Easter Egg

Consumable

Sells for 1

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page