PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Goatshed

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

Pikachu Shrine

Created by gh0stlyy
Created by gh0stlyy
Created by Gumshoe
Created by Gumshoe
Free to use from DeviantArt Kattling
Spicy Pikachu
Shiny
Albino
Melan
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
Normal
Fire
Water
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
Grass
Electric
Fighting
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
Ground
Rock
Flying
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
Poison
Dragon
Dark
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
Psychic
Ghost
Fairy
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
Bug
Ice
Steel
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
Flying Pichu
Flying Pikachu
Flying Raichu
Surfing Pichu
Surfing Pikachu
Surfing Raichu
Snowboarding Pichu
Snowboarding Pikachu
Snowboarding Raichu
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
Breeding Pair
Abandoned Starter
Mega Raichu
Alolan Forme Raichu
Albino Alolan Forme Raichu
Shiny Alolan Forme Raichu
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
4 IV Pikachu
6 IV Pikachu
Other
**POKEMON GOES HERE**
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 3145
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,327,271
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,748,250
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Rehomed Starters Collection

45 so far:
Sometimes when I'm wandering the Shelter, I come across a pokemon that was someone's first ever pokemon; for some unknown reason, they were released. I'm giving them all the love and berries they deserve, on my farm.

Cyndaquil - Trinitrotoluene

I found this dude first. I never thought people would release their starter pokemon! They're so special! I adopted him immediately, on 22/Mar/2021 at 09:19:29, before anyone else could grab him! He had no name and had not evolved at all, yet had spent a few months with his Original Trainer. I'd hazard a guess that he was basically neglected. I evolved him as soon as I had enough gems for my Fire badge. He isn't quite ready yet to become Typhlosion, but he is destined to become so. You're welcome to stay in the Monstrous Pocket for the rest of your days. I will call you Trinitrotoluene, for explosive reasons.
Lv. 100 — +1,218,616
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Lax nature

Piplup - Hoppyfoot

When I saw this blue guy in the shelter on 19/May/2021 at 13:39:24 I realised I wanted to give people's abandoned Starters a loving, caring home. This would be my second adopted Starter from the Shelter. His history shows he was hatched in the morning and released the same night. I wonder why... I name you, Hoppyfoot. It's not an insult, but a cute name because you'd lost a foot! The result of being unwanted, no doubt. We will never know, but you're still adorable to me. Welcome to your Forever-Home, The Monstrous Pocket!
Lv. 100 — +988,335
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Mild nature

Raichu - Crashbang

This little guy I found on 25/May/2021 at 08:18:52. He didn't have a name and upon checking his recorded history, it seems that he hadn't been wanted by his original trainer, since he was WonderTraded out early on in his life, shortly after reaching his first evolution. He was sent out on other WonderTrades, reaching his third evolution and finally being released to the shelter. Quite a journey! He would have actually been my perfect starter! He prefers my favourite kind of berry (spicy), and Pikachu is one of my favourite pokemon. Welcome to the Monstrous Pocket, your Forever-Home. I dub thee, Crashbang.
Lv. 100 — +1,955,150
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature

Fennekin - Timphox

So I found this dude, playing around by a crater in one of my Fire fields. I'd adopted him so long ago from the Shelter that I had forgotten all about him! He was completely happy being left alone in that field, because he's kinda shy. I found him nameless, in his first forme, on 23/August/2020 at 07:00:27. He'd been in the shelter almost 24 hours before being discovered there by me. As I said, he's bashful so perhaps he was hiding from everyone there... During his time with me so far, he evolved into Braixen in October 2020 and into Delphox in March 2021. He's kept to himself mostly, quite the hermit, hiding in that field all this time. I'm glad he made himself seen, to document him in my journal here. Thanks for being a pleasant friend to have around that fire field on my visits there to feed everyone. I named you Timphox the Enchanter, and you've lived upto your name so far: Look at that fireball! So impressive!
Lv. 100 — +1,049,906
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature

Litten - Spark

I was gifted an Abandoned Starter at 20:20:50 on 03/Jun/2021. Thank you, Browno! You're the best! When I met Spark, he was afraid of everything. His whiskers were drooping and he looked unhappy. Browno explained that Spark was being chased by a Granbull in the shelter, and Browno just happened to be around to save him from certain death. He had indeed been released into the wild the day after being hatched, but had been given a name. Perhaps his Original Trainer was displeased with how quiet he is? Perhaps his love of dry berries was a struggle for that new Trainer to deal with? Still, he is very welcome to stay with me here on my farm! I adore him already!
Lv. 100 — +1,214,733
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature

Skitty - Sweety

I found this pretty kitty in MelonCrusher's farm when she was quitting and selling all of her treasured pokemon. How could I not buy this bold beauty for my collection? She's my first female Starter. She was named "sweet" but I've extended that to Sweety. It seems her Original Trainer hatched, evolved and released her to the Shelter within 5 days. Barely enough time to connect with her perhaps. She's had a few other Long-Term homes, but this is her Final Destination with me in the Monstrous Pocket. Welcome, Sweety!
Lv. 100 — +2,350,553
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Bold nature

Vulpix - Medea

This impish girl I found on DooK's farm when they were quitting. She came to live with me on 24/Jun/2021 at 19:33:57. I felt she should come and live with me, instead of being left in the unattended farm of someone who was no longer wishing to be around her. She didn't have a name, and had not evolved at all, although she had been given a Fire Stone to do so. Interestingly, she had been in her egg for an extremely long time! Infact, for over two years, she was left unhatched. Due to this, she tends to prefer enclosed spaces and keeps wedging herself into small, dark containers. She's been hatched for more than two years, and yet she is just a quarter through her Experience. All the signs are pointing to Neglect. You're Mine now, pretty girl, and you need a name. Your impish nature is pushing me towards calling you Medea. Welcome to your new Home!
Fire Stone

Fire Stone

Evolution Stone

A glowing red stone filled with fire energy.

Sells for 1,250

Lv. 100 — +1,544,108
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

Charmander - Nestinari

My fifth Fire Starter! I wonder if there is some correlation between Unwanted/Abandoned Starters and their Type being Fire. This unnamed, gentle male Charmeleon came to live with me on 29/Jun/2021 at 13:58:25. He had no name and I bought him from Calypso when they were having a quitting sale. They had received him as a gift from his Original Trainer, after being evolved the one time. He lived with Calypso for three years, and yet never gained enough experience to shift into his final forme. You will make great progress with me, I give you My Word. Your OT was named BulgarianThanos, and so, I have decided to call you Nestinari, after the Bulgarian Fire Dance.
Lv. 100 — +1,522,191
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature

Chikorita - Oblivion

This boy is not fussy at all when it comes to berries, but he has other quirks! He came to live with me on 29/Jun/2021 at 18:11:35 and will stay here, happily, forever! His history is full of changes. He reached his final forme with his Original Trainer, and was on that farm for 3yrs. However, he was released to the Shelter, no longer welcomed by his OT! He was adopted and gifted around a few times, before I found him in the fields of a Quitter. I bought him, and to my surprise, found he has been forced to forget all of his experiences and locked at level 1. His name reset to GB-Default. He is completely wiped clean. I will keep him this innocent, I think. He has no more physical growing to do, but his story doesn't end here. You don't need to know your past, focus on your future with me now. I am naming you Oblivion, because of your obliviousness to your history.
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature

Rowlet - 98

It's 29/Jun/2021 and you arrived on the Monstrous Pocket at 18:11:17. Your name is 98, and you brought with you a female, of the same name. I presume she is your mate. Your Original Trainer evolved you, and then traded you for a Salandit. You'd probably been happy with your OT, except you didn't reach your final forme with them, and they didn't seem to put up a fight to keep you with such a simple swap. I purchased you from a Quitting Sale and I have no regrets whatsoever. You're both welcome to stay on my farm for the rest of time. I won't change your name, since you're probably used to it, but I'm interested where things will go from here for the both of you. A family is on the way, I suspect.
Lv. 100 — +1,064,144
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Lv. 100 — +1,357,313
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature

Fennekin - Senketsu

You were sold to me by a Quitter on the 04/Aug/2021. You already had a name and arrived unevolved at level 22 despite being 2yrs old by then. No training or anything, I suspect you sat in your OT's fields while they were barely around. I will be around for you, Senketsu, and this will be your new home now. Where will destiny take you? Time will tell.
Lv. 100 — +1,328,669
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature

Charizard - Charizardo

Browno's Starter came to live with me and be a part of my collection on 04/Sep/2021. This one is super-uber-very special to me! <3 I am awaiting word on his life goals and dreams.
Lv. 100 — +1,487,441
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Typhlosion - Michi

On the 14/Sep/2021 you came to live with me after I bought you from a Quitting Sale trade thread. You were named, already fully evolved and level 100. You seemed well loved! You have a very unfortunate set of stats, so I'm not surprised you were never trained for battle. Welcome to the Monstrous Pocket, where we will carve a wonderful story for you as time goes on!
Lv. 100 — +2,550,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Docile nature

Monferno

TheBrownGoat's Starter came to live with me as part of my collection on 16/Oct/2021. He will be treasured along with all the rest! Welcome to your new home!
Lv. 100 — +1,651,512
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature

Swampert - Kippie

Ground Zero was giving away all of their pokemon and items on the Trade Threads, for free! This is a very rare event, and I browsed the thread a few days after it was created. I was sure someone would have requested you already. I saw swarms of people requesting thousands of ZC-worth of items and pokemon, but none had requested you? How could you be so overlooked?! Then I had the notion that perhaps they no longer held their Starter, so I headed to the fields to check. There you were! In perfect health and happiness, level 100 and buffed by so much time in the Dojo that you're probably the most impressive Starter I will ever see! You are also very very Smart in Contests. I requested to rehome you on the 30/Dec/2021, just you, because you are the most Special pokemon that exists on her farm, and I am honoured to have you here with me. Perhaps you will return to your OT if they come back, but until then, your home is here on the Monstrous Pocket.
Lv. 100 — +30,111,214
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature

Oshawott - Will be named on 20th April 2022

On the 14/Jan/2022, I received word of your existence. You had been Wondertraded just a few days after being hatched. You were returned to your OT, and then Wondertraded again! Having been then released to the shelter, adopted and offered to me, I couldn't say "no" to rehoming you, you were such a brave little soul. With the goal set for becoming level 100 by the time you are 100 days old, I sent you for training on Browno's farm, where you were surrounded by some tough pokemon that taught you many battle lessons.
PFQ in-game screenshot
You returned to me, a fully trained battlemon with your very own épée! I am so proud of you!
Drawn for me by Leon Albertus
As you strolled back to the Monstrous Pocket, following close behind was this gorgeous girl!
Rain Jewel

Rain Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A small, teardrop-shaped jewel that feels cool and soothing.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +2,491,991
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
A beautiful gift to me from Browno, and a Lifepartner for you perhaps? Do you like her? How far will you get with your levels without sitting in my Party? We will see when you are 100 days old. Then you will gain a name.
Terracotta Épée

Terracotta Épée

Summon Item

A fencing sword that is as brutal as a mountain. It bestows its holder with a strong desire for integrity. Using it will result in the appearance of the Legendary Pokémon Terrakion.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,115,006
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

Lycanroc - Akela

You were offered and traded to me on the 15/Jan/2022, 5yrs after you hatched! You are one of my longest living Starters! Kippie is the oldest so far. I have no idea why you were suddenly released by your Original Trainer, but I am so glad to have you here. You arrived to me with no name, so I dub thee Akela, after the Lone Wolf in 'The Jungle Book', and you're welcome to live here forever.
Lv. 100 — +1,264,895
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature

Blaziken

I bought this fully evolved dude from the Trade Threads on 18/Jan/2022, with another Starter (Vulpix). Unnamed, and level 43, with just the one trainer, you were not as neglected as some of the others I have taken in. Of course, you will have a home with me forever now. Welcome to the Monstrous Pocket!
Lv. 100 — +746,787
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature

Vulpix

I bought this rare lady on 18/Jan/2022 from the Trade Threads, with another Starter (Blaziken). Your Original Trainer released you to the Shelter, where you were adopted and kept for 4 months. You were traded to another, and then sold to me almost a year later. Level 18 when you arrived, and unevolved. What do we have in store for you at the Monstrous Pocket? Time will tell.
Lv. 100 — +528,342
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Docile nature

Quilava - Feurisson

BeLegendary hatched this Starter and sold him to me many many years later. This would be one of several Starters I bought from the legendary ShelterHunter! Feurisson arrived to me with this name, and I have no intention of changing it. However he was locked at level 28. I left him this way for a while, as I do like to preserve some of their original condition upon arrival. He has been on my farm now for 5 months and we have just had a new Region added to the Pokedex, so I'm going to evolve him into the new Hisuian forme. I initially wrote in his description, "Is he doomed never to become more??" because of his level locking. Now I know that he has a new Destiny! Potentially the first Starter to become this forme, certainly the first on my farm!
Lv. 100 — +1,137,807
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature

Lycanroc - Riddick

I was gifted this good boy by Morbania, after she found him in the Shelter. He had no name, and was otherwise untrained. His Original Trainer evolved him, then Wondertraded him away. He was Wondertraded again and then released to the Shelter. This was when Morbania rescued him and sent them to me for safe-keeping. He has been through a few farms now, but he's here to stay on The Monstrous Pocket! <3 I name thee Riddick, after the character from Pitch Black (Et Al), because of your Midnight Forme you can see perfectly at night and prefer to be active at that time, and your rash personality boosts your special attack, which Riddick definitely would have! I think perhaps we should give you a makeover, to better resemble the character. I will need to find a new Sprite Artist since Aura hasn't been around.
Lv. 100 — +241,403
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Pichu - Turvy

LeagueofPotatoes decided to entrust this quirky pichu to me. She has a forever home here, as all Starters do! She had no name or training, was never evolved, and was released to the Shelter by her Original Trainer. She was gifted around a little, but nothing too drastic. I have noticed you like to laze around upside-down on your head. This is definitely a quirk! I name you Turvy, because you certainly seem confused which way to stand up.
Lv. 95 — 13,172 / 27,361
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature

Mudkip+Totodile - Mudnipp+Cayman

I bought these two waterboys from a Mass Field Sale. I'm so glad I found them so they could join my collection. They had been together since August 2018, when they had been gifted to the person I bought them from, so I'm presenting them as a duo because it only seems right! Mudnipp was already named, and now his best friend finally gets a name too. I name him Cayman, which means crocodile, because he's very serious about being one. They have matching tattoos (A surfboard surrounded by a rolling wave). I see some big adventures in this pair's future...
Lv. 97 — 9,061 / 31,398
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Lv. 100 — +594,604
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature

Ditto Post Setup

Ditto Speed Dating

💜💜
This section is dedicated to our Ditto Speed Dating service! For the price of 50k credits/50 gold, our Team will work tirelessly to find the perfect match to your Ditto! We guarantee your Ditto will return with the love of its life, tailored to your specification!
  • Information
  • Apocalyptic Golett
  • Arctovish
  • Arctozolt
  • Baltoy
  • Beldum
  • Bronzor
  • Carbink
  • Cryogonal
  • Death Star Voltorb
  • Dhelmise
  • Dracovish
  • Dracozolt
  • Falinks
  • Golett
  • Klink
  • Kryptik
  • Lunatone
  • Magnemite
  • Minibbit
  • Minior
  • Porygon
  • Rotom
  • Sinistea
  • Solrock
  • Staryu
  • Voltorb
Select a tab to discover the known maximum percentage (% according to this Guide) for the desired pokemon to be matched with your Ditto.
Apocalyptic Golett 69%
Arctovish 66%
Arctozolt 67%
Baltoy 73%
Beldum 69%
Bronzor 77%
Carbink 77%
Cryogonal 78%
Death Star Voltorb 81%
Dhelmise 69%
Dracovish 64%
Dracozolt 66%
Falinks 64%
Golett 73%
Klink 69%
Kryptik 73%
Lunatone 73%
Magnemite 69%
Minibbit 69%
Minior 77%
Porygon 77%
Rotom 81%
Sinistea 81%
Solrock 73%
Staryu is Temporarily Unavailable. 73%
Voltorb 81%

Ditto Request Form

Please use this form when making a request! [i]My Ditto is looking for Love![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Wanted Genderless pokemon:[/b] [b]Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

FAQ

What is it? This is a service where you can send a Ditto that you already own to our team, and we will pair it with a requested pokemon for its maximum known Matchup. Will you pair it with a Shiny/Albino/Melan? Only if you provide them. Will you provide a Ditto? Only if you pay the costs. Within the Team, someone can hatch you a Ditto, but you must provide either a voucher, or cost of the egg from the Egg Supplier. How long does it take? The required time varies wildly! If your Ditto is particularly fussy, it can take a week, perhaps longer. Unfortunately, you cannot rush Love. We will work tirelessly to match your Ditto and will maintain contact with you if it takes longer than a few days to keep you up-to-date on the progress. When do I pay? You pay us when we have found the perfect match! We will contact you to let you know that your new pair is ready, and this is when you will owe us for our work. You can then send us a trade with the payment, and we will return your Ditto along with its new Favourite Pokemon. How will my Ditto be affected? We promise not to edit/change/increase levels of your Ditto unless you ask us to. As with all trading of pokemon, the happiness levels will be reset to 27% but they will return with a smile on their face being part of a new breeding pair!
Credit: Pokemon sprites from PFQ.

Primary Post Setup

Welcome to the Headquarters of

Team Ultimate Brown Goat!

Also Known As TUBG for short.
Our Team is dedicated to a variety of missions regarding Pokemon Breeding. Feel free to subscribe and post your requests here, where one of our Team will respond.
  • The Rules
  • Shop Shortcuts
  • Meet Our Team
  • Advertisements and Credits
  • Trade Event!
General Guidelines:
  • All PFQ rules apply.
  • Please use the forms provided for TUBG orders so that we get all the information we need in a clear and precise way.
  • We reserve the right to deny your requests for any reason.
  • You may get a response from anyone in Our Team list. Any others claiming to be part of our team that is not listed there, is a Pretender!
  • Trades and requests will be accepted in the order they are posted. This means First Come, First Served. However, completion of requests will be in the order of our own convenience.
  • For TUBG requests, we only accept currency because it is shared amongst the team.
  • Subscribing to this shop will ensure you see when your request is fulfilled. Due to being a Team, we may not respond to PMs or "randomly" sent trades to individuals. We will announce everything here.
  • Since we are all around at different times of the day, we'd rather have correspondance with our Team members here instead of in PM where only one of us can see it. None of us bite, you're completely safe to post here!
We are offering the following:
The following players are part of TUBG: Goatlady Browno TheBrownGoat Anyone claiming to be a part of TUBG and not appearing in this list is not in our Team and is trying to trick you. Don't be fooled!
Here are the People and Places we appreciate: Credits: Shop Banner created by Browno. Basic coding created by Goatlady. Sprites used are directly from PFQ.
There is no current event, but check back soon!
Team Ultimate Brown Goat is excited to be expanding into the realms of this Trade Shop, bringing their dedication and teamwork to the Masses.
Current Tasks
Slot# Customer's name Task requested

Shelter Hunting Post Setup

The Bit About Shelter Hunting

This section is dedicated to Shelter Hunting. Our Team is willing to spend their time looking through the Shelter in order to find the pokemon you want. No matter what reason you want them, we will endeavour to find, or hatch them if necessary! We will not hunt for Albino/Shiny/Melans/Deltas. We will not find Summoned pokemon such as Legendaries/Megas/Beasts. We will find Exclusives/Variants/Regular pokemon. We will only find upto 3 different breeds of pokemon per order, with a maximum of 10 per order. You may end up with pokemon found by different trainers instead of all by one of us. Costs: 2k/2g per pokemon. +1k/1g for Rare Gender. +1k/1g for Berry Preference. +1k/1g for Nature Preference. +1k/1g for Level Requirement.

Shelter Hunting Request Form

[i]I want you to search the Shelter![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon you want found (Maximum 3 breeds of pokemon):[/b] [b]Please state if accepting evolved pokemon:[/b] [b]Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme):[/b] [b]How many should we find? (Maximum 10):[/b] [b]Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

Breeding Pairs Post Setup

The Bit About Breeding Pairs

This section is dedicated to other Pokemon pairings, such as custom Breeding Pairs, Monogender pairings, Exclusives and Variants.

Custom Breeding Pairs

Do you know exactly what you want, and nothing else will do? Then tell us what you want and we will create it for you (So long as it's Breeding Pairs!). Our Team is willing to create any of the Breedable pokemon pairs that aren't paired with Ditto, from scratch. We will create 99% pairs, unless you request a lower percent, or they are incapable of that; Monogender and Counterpart pairs will still reach their maximum potential with us, based on the research of this thread. We need to know all the details, and then you can sit back while we do the hard work for you, in creating the perfect maximum % pair. Regular pokemon pairs are 20g per pair. Exclusives/Variants are 30g per pair. +5k/5g for Rare Gender. +5k/5g for Berry Preference. +5k/5g for Nature Preference. +5k/5g for Level Requirement.

Breeding Pair Request Form

[i]I want a new Breeding Pair![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon you are wanting to breed:[/b] [b]Please state if accepting evolved pokemon:[/b] [b]Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme):[/b] [b]Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

Pokemon Matchmaking

Do you have a favourite pokemon that you'd like to find a mate? For 5k credits or 5 gold, our Team will find that Perfect Partner for your beloved Pokemon! This price covers regular pokemon only. Exclusives and Variants are 10k/10g for the highest possible match. +5k/5g for Rare Gender. +5k/5g for Berry Preference. +5k/5g for Nature Preference. +5k/5g for Level Requirement.

Matchmaking Request Form

[i]My Pokemon is wanting to breed![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon you are providing:[/b] [b]Wanted pokemon (Please state if specific evolution/forme):[/b] [b]Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

Current 99% Pairs Stock

Here are our pre-made Breeding Pairs. If you don't have time to wait for us to find you a pair, or you have no preferences to their attributes, you can grab yourself a quick bargain here! They're conveniently labelled with their price and code so that we can easily locate them. Please include that reference and use the following form.
99% Purple Pairs For Sale
PPFS1A
PPFS1B
PPFS1C
PPFS1D
Indeedee 15g
Zubat 15g
Noibat 15g
Crabrawler 15g
PPFS1E
PPFS1F
PPFS1G
PPFS1H
Indeedee 15g
Nidoran 15g
Mareanie 15g
Aerodactyl 20g
PPFS1I
PPFS1J
PPFS1K
PPFS1L
Indeedee 15g
Spiritomb 15g
Nidoran 15g
Aerodactyl 20g
PPFS1M
PPFS1N
PPFS1O
PPFS1P
Indeedee 15g
Mantine (Mantyke eggs) 15g
Toxtricity (Toxel eggs) 15g
Ratatta/Raticate 15g
PPFS1Q
PPFS1R
PPFS1S
PPFS1T
Indeedee 15g
Mantine (Mantyke eggs) 15g
Toxtricity (Toxel eggs) 15g
Drifloon 15g
99% Pairs For Sale
PFS6A
PFS6B
PFS6C
PFS6D
Spritzee 15g
Aipom 15g
Zangoose 15g
Ferroseed 15g
PFS6E
PFS6F
PFS6G
PFS6H
Fletchling 15g
Mimiyuki 15g
Espurr 15g
Maractus 15g
PFS6I
PFS6J
PFS6K
PFS6L
Fletchling 15g
Fletchling 15g
Pansear 20g
Woobat 15g
PFS6M
PFS6N
PFS6O
PFS6P
Fletchling 15g
Psyduck 15g
Alolan Vulpix 20g
Morelull 15g
PFS6Q
PFS6R
PFS6S
PFS6T
Ponyta 15g
Chimecho 15g
Crabrawler 15g
Gastly 15g
99% Pairs For Sale
PFS7A
PFS7B
PFS7C
PFS7D
Smeargle 15g
Frillish 15g
Giraffig 15g
Pikachu 15g
PFS7E
PFS7F
PFS7G
PFS7H
Finneon 15g
Zangoose 15g
Cutiefly 15g
Emolga 15g
PFS7I
PFS7J
PFS7K
PFS7L
Frillish 15g
Marill 15g
Glameow 20g
Magikarp/Gyarados 15g
PFS7M
PFS7N
PFS7O
PFS7P
Cherubi 15g
Frillish 15g
Roselia (Budew eggs) 15g
Snivy 20g
PFS7Q
PFS7R
PFS7S
PFS7T
Pineco 15g
Cherubi 15g
Cherubi 15g
Cubchoo 15g
99% Pairs For Sale
PFS8A
PFS8B
PFS8C
PFS8D
Pyukumuku 15g
Trevenant (Phantump eggs) 15g
Espurr 15g
Pyukumuku 15g
PFS8E
PFS8F
PFS8G
PFS8H
Aipom 15g
Teddiursa 15g
Deerling 15g
Zweilous (Deino eggs) 15g
PFS8I
PFS8J
PFS8K
PFS8L
Flaaffy (Mareep eggs) 15g
Sizzlipede 15g
Fletchling 15g
Dedenne 15g
PFS8M
PFS8N
PFS8O
PFS8P
Sewaddle 15g
Ponyta 15g
Krabby 15g
Whismur 15g
PFS8Q
PFS8R
PFS8S
PFS8T
Espurr/Meowstic 15g
Nickit 15g
Ralts/Kirlia 15g
Whismur 15g

99% Pairs Stock Request Form

[i]You already have the pair I seek![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Requested Breeding Pair with reference:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

Personal Section Setup

Welcome to my personal part of the shop!

Albinos and Shinies.

Here, I'm going to be flogging some of the special hatches I've made from hunts, that weren't spicy enough for me! They're valued at 10xDP. I will accept gems and relics as payment, equal to market price. Please use this form when making a request for my Specials: [i]Hey Goatlady, gimme that Special![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Link to Pokemon:[/b][url]LINKS GO HERE[/url] [b]Offered payment:[/b]

Shiny 10kCR/10GP/2ZC x0 Albino 20kCR/20GP/4ZC x2

Shiny 20kCR/20GP/4ZC x1 Albino 40kCR/40GP/8ZC x2

Shiny 30kCR/30GP/6ZC x0 Albino 60kCR/60GP/12ZC x6

Shiny 40kCR/40GP/8ZC x1 Albino 80kCR/80GP/16ZC x2

Shiny 60kCR/60GP/12ZC x2 Albino 120kCR/120GP/24ZC x4

Shiny 80kCR/80GP/16ZC x0 Albino 160kCR/160GP/32ZC x5

Fighting Team Typerace hunt: Riolu! (I'm sure some of these will be added here!)

++ RTE (Ready to Evolve) ++

I've started moving things into my last 3 fields, they are RTE for sale. Availability will vary. I've listed prices in gold, but I will accept gems, relics and currency for payments. 1gp for trade/field/happiness evolves. 2gp for single-evolve pokemon 4gp for double-evolve pokemon 3gp for dragon RTE Current stock: Right now my Wishforge is a complete mixture of types. I probably have a lot of various kinds that I can't fit in the dedicated fields, so for now, if you want some RTE, best thing to do is make a request and I'll check my fields and fulfill it as best I can! Below is what I've sorted so far, but I literally have 100ish of most Types. When I've cleared some of this mixture, it will be much more organised!

Overview of messy mixture!

Not sorted at all by single/double evolves or dual types but as a rough idea of what might be available: Normal (120) Fire (200) Water (150) Electric (30) Grass (300) Fighting (100) Poison (120) Ground (200) Flying (300) Psychic (200) Bug (300) Rock (50) Ghost (200) Dragon (50) Dark (180) Steel (200) Fairy (80)

1gp for trade/field/happiness evolves

Fight/Steel x14 (Happiness) Poison/flying x1 (Happiness) Fight/Ice x7 (Ice field) Grass/Ghost x18 (Trade)

2gp for Single-Evolve pokemon

Bug/Fire x3 Ground x1 Water/Flying x25 Fairy x20 Psychic/Fairy x15 Dark/Steel x5 Water/Poison x1 Steel x1 Fight x2 Water/ground x1 Water/psychic x1 Psychic x2 Grass/Fight x1 Bug/Fire x1

4gp for Double-Evolve pokemon

Steel/Rock x6 Normal/flying-Fire/flying-Fire/flying x4 Normal/Flying x1 Psychic/Fairy x20 Bug-Bug-Bug/flying or Bug/Poison x1 Bug/Poison x1 Bug/Ground x2

3gp for Dragon RTE

Rock/Dragon x3 Dragon/Ground x1
Please use this form when making a request for my RTE: [i]Hey Goatlady, gimme some RTE![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type and amount wanted:[/b] [b]Offered payment:[/b]

That time I lost a bet...

So Browno and I had a little bet going last Tournament. The one where we had to hatch purple pokemon. It was mainly just for fun, but we did put a wager on it. It was just a small cost; the loser had to hunt a shiny for the other, during the next Typerace. The winner got to choose which pokemon that would be. And the breeding pair would be of their chosen preference. Why do you love bitterness so much?! He chose Riolu. It's not the worst choice.
Lv. 100 — +933,537
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingSteel
Happiness 32%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +933,785
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingSteel
Happiness 32%
Calm nature
I secretly hope they are infertile. The part I am still struggling to fathom were the scores. We were betting on the First Place score. How high would it be? Our bets were 875 and I thought 850. I had chosen first. We were both SO wrong! The final score was infact 3,825. How were we to know certain people would go THAT extreme?! Why did they go so extreme? Did they sleep at all?? I wasn't choosing purple eggs really as I was hatching for Fighting, and then Ice gems. I scored a measly 215. 112th place scored 845. 111th scored 874. We were SO wrong. I am impressed by the top scores of course, but still baffled by how far away from the actual score we were. Our next bet is just for fun. No wager. Points from Scours. Me:600 Him:575
Bookmarks to Useful things.
Living Dex Tables. Delta Dex Table Items Tables Guide to BBCodes Site Skins and Helpful CSS Guide to Contests Guide to Breeding Pairs Wishforge Guide Free Templates by King Vesper Other free templates by Colorful Useful post about Progress Counters.

Alcremie evo guide

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

This might be easier to read: (source: TuneSakuNatsu's Journal)

QUOTE originally posted by TuneSakuNatsu

And how to make them

QUOTE originally posted by MinniHowl

ALCREMIE FORMES

The "s" here stands for number of spins!
Sweet -->
Forme/Spins DAY
VANILLA [clockwise]
CARAMEL SWIRL [clockwise 5s]
RUBY CREAM [counterclockwise]
RUBY SWIRL [counterclockwise 5s]
Forme/Spins NIGHT
MATCHA CREAM [clockwise]
LEMON CREAM [clockwise 5+s]
SALTED CREAM [counterclockwise]
MINT CREAM [counterclockwise 5+s]
Forme/Spins DUSK
RAINBOW SWIRL [counterclockwise 10+s]
Note: The sweets are obtained in the tournament shop for 1 token per sweet. Note: Spin the pokemon in its dressup page ---- You can change the outcome after saving one spinning cycle by doing another and re-saving the dressup page with the same Milcrey. Note: The pokemon does not need to be in the party to evolve, but it is easier to see which form you'll get by keeping it in your party. *Made with the help of pheaux and BlackBlood1872.

Egg XP Table for TR

[a-section=Point Chart][table] [tr][th]EXP[/th][th]Points[/th][/tr] [tr][td]1,280[/td][td]1[/td][/tr] [tr][td]2,560[/td][td]2[/td][/tr] [tr][td]3,840[/td][td]3[/td][/tr] [tr][td]5,120[/td][td]4[/td][/tr] [tr][td]6,400[/td][td]5[/td][/tr] [tr][td]7,680[/td][td]6[/td][/tr] [tr][td]8,960[/td][td]7[/td][/tr] [tr][td]10,240[/td][td]8[/td][/tr] [tr][td]20,480[/td][td]16[/td][/tr] [tr][td]30,720[/td][td]24[/td][/tr] [/table][/a-section]

Minjoo's DP price tables

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

Pretty coded table for 1zc, 1.5zc and 2zc per dp (depending on users!) When used, credit would be great! c: It took a while for me to get all the imgs and tables to look nice. >_<

1zc per dp

Egg EXP (S|A|M) Shiny Albino Melan
1,280 4|6|200 20,000 20 4 30,000 30 6 1mil 1,000 200
2,560 8|12|400 40,000 40 8 60,000 60 12 2mil 2,000 400
3,840 12|18|600 60,000 60 12 90,000 90 18 3mil 3,000 600
5,120 16|24|800 80,000 80 16 120,000 120 24 4mil 4,000 800
6,400 20|30|1,000 100,000 100 20 150,000 150 30 5mil 5,000 1,000
7,680 24|36|1,200 120,000 120 24 180,000 180 36 6mil 6,000 1,200
8,960 28|42|1,400 140,000 140 28 210,000 210 42 7mil 7,000 1,400
10,240 32|48|1,600 160,000 160 32 240,000 240 48 8mil 8,000 1,600
20,480 64|96|1,800 320,000 320 64 480,000 480 96 9mil 9,000 1,800
30,720 96|144|2,000 480,000 480 96 720,000 720 144 10mil 10,000 2,000

code for 1zc per DP .... VERY LONG

[table] [tr] [th] [img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/egg.png/t=1451852195[/img] Egg EXP[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/zophan/delta.png/t=1500989088[/img] (S|A|M)[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/shiny.png/t=1400179603[/img] Shiny[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/albino.png/t=1414662094[/img] Albino[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/melanistic.png/t=1435353274[/img] Melan[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1,280[/td] [td] 4|6|200[/td] [td]20,000[item=credits] 20[item=gold] 4[item=zophan][/td] [td]30[item=credits] 30[item=gold] 6[item=zophan][/td] [td]1mil[item=credits] 1,000[item=gold] 200[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 2,560[/td] [td] 8|12|400[/td] [td]40,000[item=credits] 40[item=gold] 8[item=zophan][/td] [td]60,000[item=credits] 60[item=gold] 12[item=zophan][/td] [td]2mil[item=credits] 2,000[item=gold] 400[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 3,840[/td] [td] 12|18|600[/td] [td]60,000[item=credits] 60[item=gold] 12[item=zophan][/td] [td]90,000[item=credits] 90[item=gold] 18[item=zophan][/td] [td]3mil[item=credits] 3,000[item=gold] 600[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 5,120[/td] [td] 16|24|800[/td] [td]80,000[item=credits] 80[item=gold] 16[item=zophan][/td] [td]120,000[item=credits] 120[item=gold] 24[item=zophan][/td] [td]4mil[item=credits] 4,000[item=gold] 800[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 6,400[/td] [td] 20|30|1,000[/td] [td]100,000[item=credits] 100[item=gold] 20[item=zophan][/td] [td]150,000[item=credits] 150[item=gold] 30[item=zophan][/td] [td]5mil[item=credits] 5,000[item=gold] 1,000[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 7,680[/td] [td] 24|36|1,200[/td] [td]120,000[item=credits] 120[item=gold] 24[item=zophan][/td] [td]180[item=credits] 180[item=gold] 36[item=zophan][/td] [td]6mil[item=credits] 6,000[item=gold] 1,200[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 8,960[/td] [td] 28|42|1,400[/td] [td]140,000[item=credits] 140[item=gold] 28[item=zophan][/td] [td]210,000[item=credits] 210[item=gold] 42[item=zophan][/td] [td]7mil[item=credits] 7,000[item=gold] 1,400[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 10,240[/td] [td] 32|48|1,600[/td] [td]160,000[item=credits] 160[item=gold] 32[item=zophan][/td] [td]240,000[item=credits] 240[item=gold] 48[item=zophan][/td] [td]8mil[item=credits] 8,000[item=gold] 1,600[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 20,480[/td] [td] 64|96|1,800[/td] [td]320,000[item=credits] 320[item=gold] 64[item=zophan][/td] [td]480[item=credits] 480[item=gold] 96[item=zophan][/td] [td]9mil[item=credits] 9,000[item=gold] 1,800[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 30,720[/td] [td] 96|144|2,000[/td] [td]480,000[item=credits] 480[item=gold] 96[item=zophan][/td] [td]720,000[item=credits] 720[item=gold] 144[item=zophan][/td] [td]10mil[item=credits] 10,000[item=gold] 2,000[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [/table]

1.5zc per dp

1,280 4|6|200 30,000 30 6 45,000 45 9 1.5mil 1,500 300
2,560 8|12|400 60,000 60 12 90,000 90 18 3mil 3,000 600
3,840 12|18|600 90,000 90 18 135,000 135 27 4.5mil 4,500 900
5,120 16|24|800 120,000 120 24 180,000 180 36 6mil 6,000 1,200
6,400 20|30|1,000 150,000 150 30 225,000 225 45 7.5mil 7,500 1,500
7,680 24|36|1,200 180,000 180 36 270,000 270 54 9mil 9,000 1,800
8,960 28|42|1,400 210,000 210 42 315,000 315 63 10.5mil 10,500 2,100
10,240 32|48|1,600 240,000 240 48 360,000 360 72 12mil 12,000 2,400
20,480 64|96|1,800 480,000 480 96 720,000 720 144 13.5mil 13,500 2,700
30,720 96|144|2,000 720,000 720 144 1.08mil 1,080 216 15mil 15,000 3,000

code for 1.5zc per DP .... VERY LONG

[table] [tr] [th] [img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/egg.png/t=1451852195[/img] Egg EXP[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/zophan/delta.png/t=1500989088[/img] (S|A|M)[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/shiny.png/t=1400179603[/img] Shiny[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/albino.png/t=1414662094[/img] Albino[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/melanistic.png/t=1435353274[/img] Melan[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1,280[/td] [td] 4|6|200[/td] [td]30,000[item=credits] 30[item=gold] 6[item=zophan][/td] [td]45,000[item=credits] 45[item=gold] 9[item=zophan][/td] [td]1.5mil[item=credits] 1,500[item=gold] 300[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 2,560[/td] [td] 8|12|400[/td] [td]60,000[item=credits] 60[item=gold] 12[item=zophan][/td] [td]90,000[item=credits] 90[item=gold] 18[item=zophan][/td] [td]3mil[item=credits] 3,000[item=gold] 600[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 3,840[/td] [td] 12|18|600[/td] [td]90,000[item=credits] 90[item=gold] 18[item=zophan][/td] [td]135,000[item=credits] 135[item=gold] 27[item=zophan][/td] [td]4.5mil[item=credits] 4,500[item=gold] 900[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 5,120[/td] [td] 16|24|800[/td] [td]120,000[item=credits] 120[item=gold] 24[item=zophan][/td] [td]180,000[item=credits] 180[item=gold] 36[item=zophan][/td] [td]6mil[item=credits] 6,000[item=gold] 1,200[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 6,400[/td] [td] 20|30|1,000[/td] [td]150,000[item=credits] 150[item=gold] 30[item=zophan][/td] [td]225,000[item=credits] 225[item=gold] 45[item=zophan][/td] [td]7.5mil[item=credits] 7,500[item=gold] 1,500[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 7,680[/td] [td] 24|36|1,200[/td] [td]180,000[item=credits] 180[item=gold] 36[item=zophan][/td] [td]270[item=credits] 270[item=gold] 54[item=zophan][/td] [td]9mil[item=credits] 9,000[item=gold] 1,800[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 8,960[/td] [td] 28|42|1,400[/td] [td]210,000[item=credits] 210[item=gold] 42[item=zophan][/td] [td]315,000[item=credits] 315[item=gold] 63[item=zophan][/td] [td]10.5mil[item=credits] 10,500[item=gold] 2,100[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 10,240[/td] [td] 32|48|1,600[/td] [td]240,000[item=credits] 240[item=gold] 48[item=zophan][/td] [td]360,000[item=credits] 360[item=gold] 72[item=zophan][/td] [td]12mil[item=credits] 12,000[item=gold] 2,400[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 20,480[/td] [td] 64|96|1,800[/td] [td]480,000[item=credits] 480[item=gold] 96[item=zophan][/td] [td]720,000[item=credits] 720[item=gold] 144[item=zophan][/td] [td]13.5mil[item=credits] 13,500[item=gold] 2,700[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 30,720[/td] [td] 96|144|2,000[/td] [td]720,000[item=credits] 720[item=gold] 144[item=zophan][/td] [td]1.08mil[item=credits] 1,080[item=gold] 216[item=zophan][/td] [td]15mil[item=credits] 15,000[item=gold] 3,000[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [/table]

2zc per dp

1,280 4|6|200 40,000 40 8 60,000 60 12 2mil 2,000 400
2,560 8|12|400 80,000 80 16 120,000 120 24 4mil 4,000 800
3,840 12|18|600 120,000 120 24 450,000 450 90 6mil 6,000 1,200
5,120 16|24|800 160,000 160 32 240,000 240 48 8mil 8,000 1,600
6,400 20|30|1,000 200,000 200 40 300,000 300 60 10mil 10,000 2,000
7,680 24|36|1,200 240,000 240 48 360,000 360 72 12mil 12,000 2,400
8,960 28|42|1,400 280,000 280 56 420,000 420 84 14mil 14,000 2,800
10,240 32|48|1,600 320,000 320 64 480,000 480 96 16mil 16,000 3,200
20,480 64|96|1,800 640,000 640 128 960,000 960 192 18mil 18,000 3,600
30,720 96|144|2,000 960,000 960 192 1.44mil 1,440 288 20mil 20,000 4,000

code for 2zc per DP .... VERY LONG

[table] [tr] [th] [img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/egg.png/t=1451852195[/img] Egg EXP[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/zophan/delta.png/t=1500989088[/img] (S|A|M)[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/shiny.png/t=1400179603[/img] Shiny[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/albino.png/t=1414662094[/img] Albino[/th] [th][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/melanistic.png/t=1435353274[/img] Melan[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1,280[/td] [td] 4|6|200[/td] [td]40,000[item=credits] 40[item=gold] 8[item=zophan][/td] [td]60,000[item=credits] 60[item=gold] 12[item=zophan][/td] [td]2mil[item=credits] 2,000[item=gold] 400[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 2,560[/td] [td] 8|12|400[/td] [td]80,000[item=credits] 80[item=gold] 16[item=zophan][/td] [td]120,000[item=credits] 120[item=gold] 24[item=zophan][/td] [td]4mil[item=credits] 4,000[item=gold] 800[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 3,840[/td] [td] 12|18|600[/td] [td]120,000[item=credits] 120[item=gold] 24[item=zophan][/td] [td]450,000[item=credits] 450[item=gold] 90[item=zophan][/td] [td]6mil[item=credits] 6,000[item=gold] 1,200[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 5,120[/td] [td] 16|24|800[/td] [td]160,000[item=credits] 160[item=gold] 32[item=zophan][/td] [td]240,000[item=credits] 240[item=gold] 48[item=zophan][/td] [td]8mil[item=credits] 8,000[item=gold] 1,600[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 6,400[/td] [td] 20|30|1,000[/td] [td]200,000[item=credits] 200[item=gold] 40[item=zophan][/td] [td]300,000[item=credits] 300[item=gold] 60[item=zophan][/td] [td]10mil[item=credits] 10,000[item=gold] 2,000[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 7,680[/td] [td] 24|36|1,200[/td] [td]240,000[item=credits] 240[item=gold] 48[item=zophan][/td] [td]360[item=credits] 360[item=gold] 72[item=zophan][/td] [td]12mil[item=credits] 12,000[item=gold] 2,400[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 8,960[/td] [td] 28|42|1,400[/td] [td]280,000[item=credits] 280[item=gold] 56[item=zophan][/td] [td]420,000[item=credits] 420[item=gold] 84[item=zophan][/td] [td]14mil[item=credits] 14,000[item=gold] 2,800[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 10,240[/td] [td] 32|48|1,600[/td] [td]320,000[item=credits] 320[item=gold] 64[item=zophan][/td] [td]480,000[item=credits] 480[item=gold] 96[item=zophan][/td] [td]16mil[item=credits] 16,000[item=gold] 3,200[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 20,480[/td] [td] 64|96|1,800[/td] [td]640,000[item=credits] 640[item=gold] 128[item=zophan][/td] [td]960,000[item=credits] 960[item=gold] 192[item=zophan][/td] [td]18mil[item=credits] 18,000[item=gold] 3,600[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 30,720[/td] [td] 96|144|2,000[/td] [td]960,000[item=credits] 960[item=gold] 192[item=zophan][/td] [td]1.44mil[item=credits] 1,440[item=gold] 288[item=zophan][/td] [td]20mil[item=credits] 20,000[item=gold] 4,000[item=zophan][/td] [/tr] [/table]
Post by justicebeetle Re: Buzzwole hunt. Shared my interest to buy spicy S/A
I joined 1 year ago today. It does not feel that long!
Over the last 365 days, with Covid lockdowns forcing more time at home than usual, it has really gone by without much excitement or events of note. I don't feel like a year has passed, but it surely has. In this time, my PFQ Journey has advanced in leaps and bounds, which is normal for the start of any game. The Wins seem to arrive quickly as you gain badges, fields are cheap and unlocking summons seems trivial as every refresh of the Shelter reveals something you haven't Dexed yet. I'm beginning to see things slowing down now. I upgraded my lowest badges and the next ones are two thousand hatches away. That's larger than most of the Shiny Chains I have so far attempted! I regret not starting this journal sooner, to track more of my achievements here, but I'll try to remember as best I can, because my memory is atrocious...
  • I have reached C Champion Rank.
  • I have gained 569/610 on my EggDex
  • and 1,198/1,407 on my Pokédex.
  • My badges are 11x Mythril and 7x Titanium.
  • I have attempted 9 decent Shiny Chains. I did a few others only for the gems or during a Typerace. I decided a few months ago, I'd chain things from now on until I get Albino+Shiny with a Spicy berry preference.
  • I realised I preferred all the Natures related to the Spicy berries and begun to gather collections of only Spicy pokemon such as Legendaries, Exclusives, Specials, Deltas, Fossils, and all of my Breeding Pairs.
  • I have a Pikachu Shrine. 💛
  • I started noticing people's Starter pokemon abandoned in the Shelter and have given them a new, loving home. I plan to write stories about them and give them the Greatness they deserve! This first year I gained 6 of them.
  • My plan to create an Albino Mega and Totem collection has begun.
  • I have had Pokerus 14 times in a year. I don't chase it often.
  • My spicy Regular Vivillon collection is complete.
  • I started a spicy Maravol collection.
  • I got the Garden to maximum level.
  • I co-created Team Ultimate Brown Goat.
  • and opened a Shop!
  • My Starter became a Mega!
  • I bought 166 fields...
  • My longest Chain was Dreepy, at 1271 hatches.
  • My highest score in any Typerace this year was 5,520 on Dragon.
  • I was in the Winning Typerace Team thrice.
  • I hatched my first Albino, Shiny and Melan!!!
  • I bought 6 pieces of Art.
  • I came second in Tournament #222. The objective was to hatch the Pokemon of the Day. I really enjoyed that and I plan to do these short, daily chains again just for the fun of it.
  • I have also enjoyed hatching following the V-wave on other Tournaments, and plan to do that more too.
I'm sure I am forgetting some things, but this is a positive list and I have plenty of plans and things to work on over the next year. I have no plans to quit! I'm enjoying many things here too much. :)

Living Dex: Kanto

Return to Navigation Post.
  • The Kanto Gate
  • Albino
  • Shiny
Within, are my Spicy Specials of the Kanto Region. Completion: Albino: 20/89 Shiny: 16/89
Albino Living Kanto Dex
Bulbasaur ivysaur venusaur
Charmander charmeleon charizard
squirtle wartortle blastoise
caterpie metapod butterfree
Weedle kakuna beedrill
pidgey pidgeotto pidgeot
Rattata alolan rattata raticate
alolan raticate totem alolan raticate spearow
fearow ekans arbok
pichu pikachu raichu
alolan raichu Sandshrew Alolan sandshrew
sandslash alolan sandslash nidoran ♂
nidoran ♀ nidorina nidoqueen
nidorino nidoking Cleffa
clefairy clefable Vulpix
Alolan Vulpix ninetails alolan ninetails
igglybuff jigglypuff wigglytuff
Zubat golbat crobat
Oddish gloom vileplume
bellossom Paras parasect
venonat venomoth diglett
alolan diglett dugtrio alolan dugtrio
meowth alolan meowth persian
alolan persian psyduck golduck
mankey primeape growlithe
arcanine Poliwag poliwhirl
poliwrath politoed abra
kadabra Alakazam machop
machoke machamp bellsprout
weepinbell victreebell tentacool
tentacruel geodude alolan geodude
graveler alolan graveler golem
alolan golem ponyta rapidash
slowpoke slowbro slowking
magnemite magneton magnezone
farfetch'd doduo dodrio
seel dewgong grimer
alolan grimer muk alolan muk
Shellder cloyster Gastly
haunter gengar onix
steelix Drowzee hypno
krabby kingler voltorb
electrode exeggcute exeggutor
alolan exeggutor Cubone marowak
alolan marowak Totem alolan marowak lickitung
lickilicky koffing weezing
rhyhorn rhydon rhyperior
tangela tangrowth kangaskhan
horsea seadra kingdra
goldeen seaking staryu
starmie mime jr. mr. mime
scyther scizor smoochum
jynx pinsir tauros
magikarp gyarados Lapras
ditto eevee vaporeon
jolteon flareon espeon
umbreon leafeon glaceon
sylveon omanyte omastar
Kabuto kabutops aerodactyl
munchlax snorlax articuno
zapdos moltres Dratini
dragonair dragonite mewtwo
mew
Shiny Living Kanto Dex
Bulbasaur ivysaur venusaur
Charmander charmeleon charizard
squirtle wartortle blastoise
caterpie metapod butterfree
weedle kakuna beedrill
pidgey pidgeotto pidgeot
rattata alolan rattata raticate
alolan raticate totem alolan raticate spearow
fearow ekans arbok
pichu pikachu raichu
alolan raichu Sandshrew alolan sandshrew
sandslash alolan sandslash nidoran ♂
nidoran ♀ nidorina nidoqueen
nidorino nidoking cleffa
clefairy clefable vulpix
alolan vulpix ninetails alolan ninetails
igglybuff jigglypuff wigglytuff
Zubat golbat crobat
Oddish gloom vileplume
bellossom Paras parasect
venonat venomoth diglett
alolan diglett dugtrio alolan dugtrio
Meowth alolan meowth Persian
alolan persian psyduck golduck
mankey primeape growlithe
arcanine poliwag poliwhirl
poliwrath politoed abra
kadabra alakazam machop
machoke machamp bellsprout
weepinbell victreebell tentacool
tentacruel geodude alolan geodude
graveler alolan graveler golem
alolan golem ponyta rapidash
slowpoke slowbro slowking
magnemite magneton magnezone
farfetch'd doduo dodrio
seel dewgong grimer
alolan grimer muk alolan muk
Shellder cloyster Gastly
haunter gengar onix
steelix Drowzee hypno
krabby kingler voltorb
electrode exeggcute exeggutor
alolan exeggutor Cubone marowak
Alolan marowak totem alolan marowak lickitung
lickilicky koffing weezing
rhyhorn rhydon rhyperior
tangela tangrowth kangaskhan
horsea seadra kingdra
goldeen seaking staryu
starmie mime jr. mr. mime
scyther scizor smoochum
jynx pinsir tauros
Magikarp Gyarados Lapras
ditto eevee vaporeon
jolteon flareon espeon
umbreon leafeon glaceon
Sylveon omanyte omastar
kabuto kabutops aerodactyl
munchlax snorlax articuno
zapdos Moltres Dratini
dragonair dragonite mewtwo
mew

Living Dex: Johto

• The Johto Gate
  • Albino
  • Shiny
Within, are my Spicy Specials of the Johto Region. Completion: Albino: 8/82 Shiny: 9/82
Albino Living Johto Dex
chikorita bayleef meganium
cyndaquil quilava typhlosion
totodile croconaw feraligator
Sentret furret hoothoot
noctowl ledyba ledian
Spinarak ariados chinchou
lanturn togepi togetic
togekiss natu xatu
mareep flaaffy ampharos
azurill marill azumarill
bonsly sudowoodo hoppip
skiploom jumpluff aipom
ambipom sunkern sunflora
yanma yanmega Wooper
quagsire murkrow honchkrow
misdreavus mismagius unown a
unown b unown c unown d
unown e unown f unown g
unown h unown i unown j
unown k unown l unown m
unown n unown o unown p
unown q unown r unown s
unown t unown u unown v
unown w unown x unown y
unown z unown ? unown !
girafarig pineco forretress
dunsparce gligar gliscor
snubbull granbull qwilfish
shuckle heracross Sneasel
Weavile teddiursa ursaring
slugma magcargo Swinub
piloswine mamoswine corsola
remoraid octillery delibird
Skarmory houndour houndoom
phanpy donphan Stantler
smeargle tyrogue hitmonlee
hitmonchan hitmontop elekid
electabuzz electivire magby
magmar magmortar miltank
raikou entei suicune
Larvitar pupitar tyranitar
lugia ho-oh celebi
Shiny Living Johto Dex
chikorita bayleef meganium
cyndaquil quilava typhlosion
totodile croconaw feraligator
Sentret furret hoothoot
noctowl ledyba ledian
spinarak ariados chinchou
lanturn togepi togetic
togekiss natu xatu
mareep Flaaffy ampharos
azurill Marill azumarill
bonsly sudowoodo hoppip
skiploom jumpluff aipom
ambipom sunkern sunflora
yanma yanmega Wooper
Quagsire murkrow honchkrow
misdreavus mismagius unown a
unown b unown c unown d
unown e unown f unown g
unown h unown i unown j
unown k unown l unown m
unown n unown o unown p
unown q unown r unown s
unown t unown u unown v
unown w unown x unown y
unown z unown ? unown !
girafarig pineco forretress
dunsparce gligar gliscor
Snubbull granbull qwilfish
shuckle heracross sneasel
weavile Teddiursa ursaring
slugma magcargo swinub
piloswine mamoswine corsola
remoraid octillery delibird
skarmory houndour houndoom
phanpy donphan Stantler
smeargle tyrogue hitmonlee
hitmonchan hitmontop elekid
electabuzz electivire magby
magmar magmortar miltank
Raikou entei suicune
Larvitar pupitar tyranitar
lugia ho-oh celebi

Living Dex: Hoenn

• The Hoenn Gate
  • Albino
  • Shiny
Within, are my Spicy Specials of the Hoenn Region. Completion: Albino: 7/76 Shiny: 4/76
Albino Living Hoenn Dex
treecko grovyle sceptile
torchic combusken blaziken
mudkip marshtomp swampert
poochyena mightyena zigzagoon
linoone wurmple silcoon
beautifly cascoon dustox
lotad lombre ludicolo
seedot nuzleaf shiftry
taillow swellow wingull
pelipper ralts kirlia
Gardevoir gallade surskit
masquerain Shroomish breloom
slakoth vigoroth slaking
Nincada ninjask shedinja
whismur loudred exploud
makuhita hariyama nosepass
probopass skitty delcatty
sableye mawile aron
lairon aggron meditite
medicham electrike manectric
plusle minun volbeat
illumise gulpin swalot
carvanha sharpedo wailmer
wailord numel camerupt
torkoal spoink grumpig
spinda trapinch vibrava
flygon cacnea cacturne
swablu altaria zangoose
seviper lunatone solrock
barboach whicash corphish
crawdaunt baltoy claydol
lileep cradily anorith
armaldo feebas milotic
castform castform (rain form) castform (sun form)
castform (snow form) kecleon shuppet
Shuppet/Banette Duskull dusclops
dusknoir tropius Chingling
chimecho absol wynaut
wobbuffet snorunt glalie
froslass spheal sealeo
walrein clamperl huntail
gorebyss relicanth luvdisc
bagon shelgon salamence
beldum metang metagross
regirock regice registeel
latias latios kyogre
kyogre (primal forme) groudon groudon (primal forme)
rayquaza jirachi deoxys
deoxys (attack forme) deoxys (defence forme) deoxys (speed forme)
Shiny Living Hoenn Dex
treecko grovyle sceptile
torchic combusken blaziken
mudkip marshtomp swampert
poochyena mightyena zigzagoon
linoone wurmple silcoon
beautifly cascoon dustox
lotad lombre ludicolo
seedot nuzleaf shiftry
taillow swellow wingull
pelipper Ralts kirlia
gardevoir gallade surskit
masquerain shroomish breloom
slakoth vigoroth slaking
nincada ninjask shedinja
whismur loudred exploud
makuhita hariyama nosepass
probopass skitty delcatty
sableye mawile aron
lairon aggron meditite
medicham electrike manectric
plusle minun volbeat
illumise gulpin swalot
carvanha sharpedo wailmer
wailord numel camerupt
torkoal spoink grumpig
spinda trapinch vibrava
flygon cacnea cacturne
swablu altaria zangoose
seviper lunatone solrock
barboach whicash corphish
crawdaunt baltoy claydol
lileep cradily anorith
armaldo Feebas milotic
castform castform (rain form) castform (sun form)
castform (snow form) kecleon shuppet
banette Duskull dusclops
dusknoir tropius Chingling
chimecho absol wynaut
wobbuffet snorunt glalie
froslass spheal sealeo
walrein clamperl huntail
gorebyss relicanth luvdisc
bagon shelgon salamence
beldum metang metagross
regirock regice registeel
latias latios kyogre
kyogre (primal forme) groudon groudon (primal forme)
rayquaza jirachi deoxys
deoxys (attack forme) deoxys (defence forme) deoxys (speed forme)

Living Dex: Sinnoh

• The Sinnoh Gate
  • Albino
  • Shiny
Within, are my Spicy Specials of the Sinnoh Region. Completion: Albino: 3/52 Shiny: 2/52
Albino Living Sinnoh Dex
turtwig grotle torterra
chimchar monferno infernape
piplup prinplup empoleon
starly staravia staraptor
bidoof bibarel kricketot
kricketune Shinx She speaks on riddles, only gives you clues so when you understand you go like "oh, that's what she meant". - Browno luxio
luxray budew roselia
roserade cranidos rampardos
shieldon bastiodon burmy (plant cloak)
burmy (sand cloak) burmy (trash cloak) wormadam (plant cloak)
wormadam (sand cloak) wormadam (trash cloak) mothim
Combee He will never progress the way his Queen does, but he will serve her forever. Vespiquen She rules over her Hive with peace, love and spices. pachirisu
buizel floatzel cherubi
cherrim cherrim (sunny forme) shellos (occident)
shellos (orient) gastrodon (occident) gastrodon (orient)
drifloon drifblim buneary
lopunny glameow purugly
stunky skuntank bronzor
bronzong happiny chansey
blissey chatot spiritomb
gible gabite garchomp
Riolu lucario hippopotas
hippowdon skorupi drapion
croagunk toxicroak carnivine
finneon lumineon mantyke
mantine snover abomasnow
porygon porygon2 porygon-z
rotom rotom (fan forme) rotom (freeze forme)
rotom (heat forme) rotom (mow forme) rotom (wash forme)
uxie mesprit azelf
dialga palkia heatran
regigigas giratina giratina (origin forme)
cresselia phione manaphy
darkrai shaymin shaymin (sky forme)
arceus
Shiny Living Sinnoh Dex
turtwig grotle torterra
chimchar monferno infernape
piplup prinplup empoleon
starly staravia staraptor
bidoof bibarel kricketot
kricketune shinx luxio
luxray budew roselia
roserade cranidos rampardos
shieldon bastiodon burmy (plant cloak)
burmy (sand cloak) burmy (trash cloak) wormadam (plant cloak)
wormadam (sand cloak) wormadam (trash cloak) mothim
combee vespiquen pachirisu
buizel floatzel cherubi
cherrim cherrim (sunny forme) shellos (occident)
shellos (orient) gastrodon (occident) gastrodon (orient)
drifloon drifblim buneary
lopunny glameow purugly
stunky skuntank bronzor
bronzong happiny chansey
blissey chatot spiritomb
gible gabite garchomp
Riolu lucario hippopotas
hippowdon skorupi drapion
croagunk toxicroak carnivine
finneon lumineon mantyke
mantine snover abomasnow
porygon porygon2 porygon-z
rotom rotom (fan forme) rotom (freeze forme)
rotom (heat forme) rotom (mow forme) rotom (wash forme)
uxie mesprit azelf
dialga palkia heatran
regigigas giratina giratina (origin forme)
cresselia phione manaphy
darkrai shaymin shaymin (sky forme)
arceus

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page