PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unique Accomplishments?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Toxel's AvatarToxel
this isn't as impressive as some others in this thread, but i apparently have 1562 toxels and 1812 toxtricity (including 2 fields of just s/a toxtricity and 2 melans) I used to have a similar sized collection of drowzee/hypno + I also hatched a delta drowzee of each type which took a long time since I was only getting 1-2 delta points a day xD I'm working on getting a toxel of each type as well
avatar: screenshot of toxtricity's ingame model edited by me
Colorful's AvatarColorful

QUOTE originally posted by RenCringe

I had the absolutely hellish idea of getting a full Deltadex recently! I don't think it'd actually be possible in the realm of the game to have it be living, but still, that's 25,092 Pokemon as of right now! Very fun stuff!
the max field limit is 10,000 pokemon sadly, so you won’t be able to do this ): edit; read it as living! my bad haha. i’m sure you can get it non living though!!!

Zach ★ They / He ★ 19

I collect quiet Pokemon! Trades Shop Coding Stuff
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
I haven't seen anyone succeed in getting 6IV/186IV genderless pokemon and I believe this is the first 6IV Beldum on site: It is regular, yes, but look at all those prefect IVs! ;v; It took me months to get it and I couldn't be more happy. I do wonder if I'm the first to achieve this as I haven't seen anyone even try genderless IV breeding. After I recovered my wallet from IV Beldum hunt, I got 6IV Staryu on my next hunt! I also may have the largest unique species 6IV pokemon pairs collection (over 100 unique species with 6IVs!) and I'm not stopping until I IV breed them all! :'D My ultimate personal and unique accomplishment would be finding 6IV Ditto and so far I have five 3IV Dittos to help me with 6IV genderless breeding.~
frøst1595's Avatarfrøst1595
thats awesome!! ive never really done much iv breeding so i dont totally get it, but I know it is not easy!
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Not sure if it's still unique but I was pretty happy to discover the tier 2 and tier 3 steel master badges! I think I've seen at least one other tier 2 floating around these days. The white one I shall leave for somebody else c:
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
I don't know if this is unique, but I'm in the top 50 (#38) for most fossils revived! I'm trying to aim for top 25, or maybe top 10.
Spewpa • She/Her • Avid Reader Journal 29/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
its not that good but I got an albino in less than 10 eggs and found about 20-50 Delta pokemon in the shelter including legendarys.
(pfp by pfq wiki) I'm officially going to be inactive soon I'm not sure so giving out free Pokemon in all fields exept for my last field and field that sais free for friends because those are my favorite pokemons! I'm starting an eevee/Noibat hunt (type race)
I put a very expensive brick piece on the market
Gyro Lennox's AvatarGyro Lennox
I guess this counts as unique and I would certainly say an accomplishment. This boi right here I hatched myself. My first special legend and very first albino Suicune on site plus the 25% male. I love him to bits!
Avatar of my PokeSona Shadow the Umpardious Made by Paranoirz Wait I do art? Yes I do! Hope you will take a looksy~
Rawr Beezly's AvatarRawr Beezly
This isn't anything as big as the other, but I'm currently trying to collect a delta bidoof for each type. So far I've hatched rock, normal(haha normal-normal go brrr), bug, ground, ice, and dragon!
Current hunt: Current babber of priority:
Lv. 31 — 258 / 2,977
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGrass
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page