PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unique Accomplishments?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

frøst1595's Avatarfrøst1595
Hi Everyone :) I have wanted to start a fun discussion thread for a while, but wanted something really cool to kick it off!! My Unique accomplishment, that I have not seen anywhere else is this!! My Max breeding pair collection!! As it stands, every mon in the game that is breedable in the daycare, i have the max pair for, so either 99% or the max it can be (unowns for example can only pair up to 60%) Theyre sorted in dex order in my fields if anyone would like to see :) What have you accomplished that you haven't seen anywhere else?
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
That sounds amazing! I want to eventually have a living dex of “any” Pokemon (of any nature as long as Berry preference is “any”) and some fields for stuff like aesthetics... pastel aesthetic, gothic aesthetic, etc. I’m also going for all vivillion forms, all unown, and all floette line colours. No idea what else to do yet but I’ll think about it.
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
I had the absolutely hellish idea of getting a full Deltadex recently! I don't think it'd actually be possible in the realm of the game to have it be living, but still, that's 25,092 Pokemon as of right now! Very fun stuff!
EDIT FOR CLARITY: Not a living one! It's confirmed impossible.

QUOTE originally posted by RevenantZer0

That sounds amazing! I want to eventually have a living dex of “any” Pokemon (of any nature as long as Berry preference is “any”) and some fields for stuff like aesthetics... pastel aesthetic, gothic aesthetic, etc. I’m also going for all vivillion forms, all unown, and all floette line colours. No idea what else to do yet but I’ll think about it.
Thanks! I'm super proud of it, got my last one I needed this morning! Going to be super useful for my time on pfq! Just gotta stay on top of adding to it as more moms get released and are made breedable as new tourney's happen That's awesome you got this!

QUOTE originally posted by RenCringe

I had the absolutely hellish idea of getting a full Deltadex recently! I don't think it'd actually be possible in the realm of the game to have it be living, but still, that's 25,092 Pokemon as of right now! Very fun stuff!
I don't think it's possible to have it living, I thought the field limit was 10k pokemon I could be wrong though That's awesome I hadn't heard of that goal! My next goal, that I share with many, is a living melan dex. I am going to do a mix of hunting and buying melans till I can achieve a full living melan dex This will be hell 😂
Yeah's AvatarYeah
I want my delta shiny mew collection. After I get it ima quit this site (which won’t happen FYI)
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / Age / He

link text here NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile Picture by @crazyMissdream | Shop Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Grey Skies's AvatarGrey Skies
I'm currently the only user that has completely filled their albino dex (although Miky isn't far behind me!) :p Took me ages to get it there but I finally got it I'm also working on complete S/A/D mega sets- I'm just missing some of the legend megas for the S/A sets and am about half way through the delta set :3
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Alien713]

QUOTE originally posted by Grey Skies

I'm currently the only user that has completely filled their albino dex (although Miky isn't far behind me!) :p Took me ages to get it there but I finally got it I'm also working on complete S/A/D mega sets- I'm just missing some of the legend megas for the S/A sets and am about half way through the delta set :3
DANG thats a huge one oh to fill a special dex one day ill have my melan dex xD
Celxstîîal's AvatarCelxstîîal
i'm hoping to get a mega shiny of every mega pokemon that exists in the game ( so far .. ) ! i'm mega evolving at least 1 pokemon a day.. hopefully that's enough ?
9s 5a 0m 1008h
hi i'm claire and at the same time a massive idiot that cannot english and math in trade threads. i'm a minor(tm) and dO nOT fLIRT.
tanzaku
Celxstiial ! she/they aro asexual type race score: 1752 X3 fan
luvonox, dogcatwhat, bombies, and wqlff!
hover for twts
feral happy clingy tired sleepy and innit!
my carrd !
coded by lance because claire cannot code / bg
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Its not complete buuut im currently in the progress of collecting every maravol as a melan I currently have 10
Check out my joint shop!! Icon drawn by me!
thats a good one! I wanna start doing sets like that too, thinking of doing the unown alphabet after i get my badges wishalloyed :) while im getting my badges wishalloyed im just nincada hunt for zc

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page