PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

{~Undertale RP (Animal AU)~} [ACTUAL RP] [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Ihavedisney's AvatarIhavedisney
(Sign-up and read rules here)

UnderTale RP (Animal AU)

Feel free to jump in now! Frisk She was asleep on the couch in Sans's living room. Sans He was sitting next to her, watching TV.
Disney • They/Them - She/Her • Winter Sawsbucks Trade ShopUndertale RPStarterLINK Waiting for 12th Epi of Season 5 of MHA, woo! I think Ochaco is amazing and underrated, yeah! I'm a major roleplayer and have been into Pokémon for a good while, so hope to see you 'round!
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
Napstaton was on his stage, practicing.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
Frisk She flinched a bit. Sans He noticed this and scooted towards her, just to comfort her, it's all platonic (nope it ain't)
Icee's AvatarIcee
Papyrus Papyrus was at the house as usual, making a plot of his famous speghetti for the group. Even though it would probably end up not even edible like it usually was... Red Red didn't know how he got here. The last thing he remembered was running off after his Boss threatened to punish him for sleeping in the job. Currently he was in a hole in Snowdin, half-awake and confused.
**0pts contributed to Team Fire this month!**
Sans "What if I fall asleep like this and everyone gets the wrong idea-." He thought, staring at Frisk.
"3...2....1....Action!" He started recording. "Heyo all ya DJ guys and gurls out there! Its me Napstaton, coming at ya live!"
Sans He fell asleep, listening to the small raindrops tapping against his window.
Icee's AvatarIcee
Papyrus Papyrus soon finished with the speghetti. "Sans! Human Frisk! The Great Papgrus has made delicious speghetti for dinner!" he announced to them. Red Red climbed out of the hole and carefully wandered across the snowy city. It looked like gis town. But everyone seemed...too nice...
× Sans × Sans snapped awake. "Ok!" He said, standing up. × Frisk × She woke up when Sans moved. "Hm?" She said, standing up, as well. × Sans × "There's food." He said, looking at Frisk, as she nodded.
"NCG? How many viewers!" He listened for the answer. "None? Ok...."

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page