PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Commission A Lizard - OPEN!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
  • Important Stuff
  • Rules
  • Specials

Table Of Contents

• Rules/Specials (You are here)
  • Examples/Orders - Pending/Completed
  • Shop Specific Art
  • Holiday Themed Art
For the most part, my examples are now on my website -- Please look at the second post's tab labeled "EXAMPLES" for majority of my artwork and prices. Conversions for PFQ currency are in this post, below.

Rules

Don't forget to subscribe! Unless otherwise stated -- Art commissioned by you is for YOUR use only! If you are not the original commissioner of the piece -- none of the art in this thread is for you to use. Do not take what isn't yours. All PFQ Rules apply There will only be a few slots open. I don't want to get overwhelmed and so unfortunately if slots are full, you'll have to wait until one opens. Thank you in advance for your patience! DO NOT edit the artwork. If you want something changed, message me, we can probably work it out. DO NOT remove my signature (likely will be a "BL" somewhere on the image.) All prices listed are for ONE character. Do not Spam. Be patient and do not rush me. Once you and I have agreed on the offer, you enter into a contract, do not spend what you've offered to me. *You may use these anywhere on site. Offsite may be used only with express permission. You may NOT resell these! -- That means if you sell the character, You cannot sell the art with it. The new owner of the character can message me to possibly work something out. Rules are subject to be changed/updated at any time, please make sure you've read them and are up to date, even if the order was made previously! Make sure the character you're requesting is yours or that you have permission to use it! I have no problem asking for proof of permission!

IMPORTANT NOTE

If you are posting a reference image of any kind. You must also credit the artist! If you're linking me to your Toyho.use for the references, please make sure the artist(s) are credited on your images in your TH. Thank you!
Conversions for you regarding my art (Unless otherwise stated) Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 20 ZC = 100 GP = 100,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Summon = 50 ZC = 250 GP = 250,000 Credits 1 Non-Collected Summon = 35 ZC = 175 GP = 175,000 Credits 1 Z-Crystal = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Box box = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Relic Copper = 5 ZC = 20 GP = 20,000 Credits Trade Expansion 160 ZC = 800 GP = 800,000 Credits Egg Supplier Pass 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits Shiny Charm 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits Uber Charm 150 ZC = 750 GP = 750,000 Credits PR Memory Stick 250 ZC = 1,250 GP = 1,250,000 Credits 60 pack Daycare Pass 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits Shiny Zamazenta will count as 1,000 ZC Shiny Arceus/Type:Null will count as 1,000 ZC Albino Arceus/Type:Null will count as 1,000 ZC Shiny Pheromosa will count as 1,000 ZC Albino Pheromosa/Buzzwole will count as 1,000 ZC Melans will be valued at DP value UNLESS Variant/Exclusive/Legend

• S/A Legends

Paying for art with S/A Legendaries

Do you want to pay for art with Shinies or albinos... but you're not sure what to offer? I've made it easy on you! I want to finish off my live dex for shinies and albinos, and given that I'm down to only a small amount left.. well! I'm trying to make it easier than ever! here's my list of needed shinies/albinos (if there's 0 under the shiny/albino star I don't need the shiny/abino!) Click!
  • Shiny Zamazenta will count as 1,000 ZC
  • Shiny Arceus/Type:Null will count as 1,000 ZC
  • Albino Arceus/Type:Null will count as 1,000 ZC
  • Shiny Pheromosa will count as 1,000 ZC
  • Albino Pheromosa/Buzzwole will count as 1,000 ZC
  • Melans will be valued at 2k-5k zc value (depending on the melan)
  • Other Shiny Legendaries will count as 600 ZC - 1,000 ZC
  • Other Albino legendaries will count as 600 ZC - 1,000 ZC
  • Other Shiny Ultra Beasts will count as 1,000 ZC - 2,000 ZC
  • Other Albino Ultra Beasts will count as 1,000 ZC - 2,000 ZC
Shiny/Albino Legendaries that I already have/no longer need will be traded/swapped or sold for things I need or other shiny legendaries. If for some reason this bothers you, don't offer it. Can you use one thing to pay for multiple things -- Yes, yes you can! Just make sure they're all in the same order~
Template is not free to use. All art is created by myself, and is not free to use.

Quick Links

Trades/Commissions Art shop (Art, Notif Heads, Fusions + More!) Of Demise and Disaster Journal Posts Needed Gems Needed Shinies/Albinos
"Geckolithe" species made by me, avatar art by Novan-Chan. Melan Hydrark art made by Me, Hydrark (c) PFQ.
  • Orders
  • Examples
  • Pending
  • Completed
As a general note: Unless otherwise stated -- Art commissioned is for the commissioner's use only! If you didn't commission it, you can't use it!
Orders
Name Request Payment
Order is next in queue
Order is being worked on currently
Order is done, but not posted
All completed orders will be listed here. - If they're still waiting on payment, the payment section will list the payment owed. - If the order has been paid for, it will have a tiny geckolithe foot next to the offered payment.
Completed Orders
Name Request Payment
Geckolithe foot = Paid
To avoid my shop being a billion posts long, I've put most of my examples on a website. - They're all watermarked, so if you need artwork you commissioned from me, let me know! For shop banners, icons and bullet points as well as holiday themed artwork, please look at the posts below, thank you!
Template is not free to use. All art is created by myself, and is not free to use.
  • Shop-Specific Art
  • X
  • Banner
  • Icon
  • Bullet/list

General

These are custom shop banners, I usually do a wood-type texture, but I can make the sign into other things as well! They're meant to have one character, though again, I can probably put a few in depending on size and physical positioning of the characters.

• Examples
  • Prices + Form
As a general note: Unless otherwise stated -- Art commissioned is for the commissioner's use only! If you didn't commission it, you can't use it!
Art for BananaLizard's use only.
Art for Érable's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Nephable's use only. Not free to use.
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. The text you see on the signs is hand drawn. I don't use a font, and each sign is hand drawn! Average time to complete (for basic): 1.5 Hours min
$7 USD 700 ZC 3,500 GP 3,500,000 Credits 35 Large Gems 14 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
20 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 1,750,000 Worth in Relics 8 Z-Crystals + 4 Fragments 4 Trade Expansions 7 Shiny Charms 5 Uber Charms 3 PR Memory Sticks 7 BoxBoxes 7 60 Pack Daycare Passes Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 20 ZC = 100 GP = 100,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Summon = 50 ZC = 250 GP = 250,000 Credits 1 Non-Collected Summon = 35 ZC = 175 GP = 175,000 Credits 1 Z-Crystal = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Box box = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Relic Copper = 5 ZC = 20 GP = 20,000 Credits Trade Expansion 160 ZC = 800 GP = 800,000 Credits Shiny Charm 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits Uber Charm 150 ZC = 750 GP = 750,000 Credits PR Memory Stick 250 ZC = 1,250 GP = 1,250,000 Credits 60 Pack Daycare Pass 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits

Shop Banner Order Form

[u][b]Shop Banner[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Sign Material: (Ie: wood)[/b] [b]Text on Sign[/b]: [b]Anything else to include:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Shop Banner! Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Sign Material: (Ie: wood) Wood, like a tree Text on Sign: BananaLizard's Art Shop Anything else to include: Nope Offered Payment: Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~

General

These are meant to be for use in a shop or journal for tabs, like I have in my shop here. These will all be made the same size as my examples (unless you request otherwise). Each one will be custom drawn, so they may vary in position, color and the like. If I don't feel like I can draw it in a different way, I will deny the commission, I pride myself on custom work, and don't want to falter on that. Each piece is different.

• Examples
  • Prices + Form
Not free to use, for my (BananaLizard's) use only
Not free to use, for Suriya's use only
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity Object/Item. Difficult or complex objects may incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 45 min
$5 USD 500 ZC 2,500 GP 2,500,000 Credits 25 Large Gems 10 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
15 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 1,250,000 Worth in Relics 8 Z-Crystals + 2 Fragments 3 Trade Expansions 5 Shiny Charms 3 Uber Charms 2 PR Memory Sticks 5 BoxBoxes 5 60 Pack Daycare Passes Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 20 ZC = 100 GP = 100,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Summon = 50 ZC = 250 GP = 250,000 Credits 1 Non-Collected Summon = 35 ZC = 175 GP = 175,000 Credits 1 Z-Crystal = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Box box = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Relic Copper = 5 ZC = 20 GP = 20,000 Credits Trade Expansion 160 ZC = 800 GP = 800,000 Credits Shiny Charm 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits Uber Charm 150 ZC = 750 GP = 750,000 Credits PR Memory Stick 250 ZC = 1,250 GP = 1,250,000 Credits 60 Pack Daycare Pass 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits

Custom Icon Order Form

[u][b]Custom Icon~[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Item/Object:[/b] [b]Reference pictures/Description:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Icon! Username: BananaLizard Item/Object: Skoll's Pawprint Reference pictures/Description: Skoll is the red wolf in my main shop, I'd like a redish/fiery colored pawpad, thank you! You can find the reference for Skoll here Offered Payment:500 GP Additional Notes: This will be used in my shop as an tab image. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~

General

These are meant to be used for bullet points or in tables/as small icons. They're meant to be teeny, tiny which means that I can only get so much detail in, the simpler the item, the better.

• Examples
  • Prices + Form
Art for BananaLizard's use only.
Art for Suriya's use only.
Art for Joltz's use only.
Art for Sporkobug's use only.

To use your commission for Bullet Points.

If you commission me for one of these, and want to use it as a bullet point, you need to add this coding to the style section of your post. ul { list-style-image: url('IMAGE URL HERE');} You will also need to use this BBCode for your bullets [ul][li]List Item 1[/li] [li]List Item 2[/li][/ul]
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. The text you see on the signs is hand drawn. I don't use a font, and each sign is hand drawn! Average time to complete (for basic): 30 min
$3 USD 300 ZC 1,500 GP 1,500,000 Credits 15 Large Gems 6 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
8 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 750,000 Worth in Relics 3 Z-Crystals 2 Trade Expansions 3 Shiny Charms 2 Uber Charms 1 PR Memory Sticks 3 BoxBoxes 3 60 Pack Daycare Passes Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 20 ZC = 100 GP = 100,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Custom Tiny Order Form

[u][b]Custom Tiny~[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Item/Object:[/b] [b]Reference pictures/Description:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Custom Tiny! Username: BananaLizard Item/Object: Geckolithe's Pawprint Reference pictures/Description: Geckolithe has really gecko-like feet! Offered Payment:1,500 GP Additional Notes: This will be used in my shop as bullet points for my conversions. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~

Table Of Contents

Rules/Specials Orders - Pending/Completed Mini-Sized Art Styles Offered
Minibaits, Charms, Tuggles, Foodles, Snowglobes
Doodle, Chibi, Notif Heads, Eggu, Boxbait
Medium-Sized Art Styles Offered
Doodle, Melan Bait, Headshots
Large-Sized Art/Reference Sheets Styles Offered
Doodle, Small Ref Sheet, Large Ref Sheet
Shop Specific Art Styles Offered
Banner, Icon, Tiny/Bullet
(You are here) Holiday Themed Art Styles Offered
Easter Eggu, Halloween
  • Holiday-Themed Art
  • X
  • Easter
  • Halloween

Easter - General

These are meant to be an easter thing, though they can be used year round. They're basically your character 'hatching' from an egg, so the egg may be laying down or standing or on your character's head. I will make an egg based on your character's markings to go in the drawing. Or! I can do a painted/dyed egg! Yes, these can be used as melan baits too. I can either design my own egg or use the one on site. - Sizes may vary!

• Examples
  • Prices + Form
  • Flat
  • Shaded
Art for My use only. Not free to use.
Art for LadyElemental's use only. Not free to use.
Note: Base pricing means that it is the minimum payment, however, offers will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on complexity and what you want. Average time to complete (for basic): 3 hours
Easter Eggu
$15 USD 1,500 ZC 7,500 GP 7,500,000 Credits 75 Large Gems 30 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
42 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 3,500,000 Worth in Relics 15 Z-Crystals 9 Trade Expansions 15 Shiny Charms 10 Uber Charms 6 PR Memory Sticks 15 BoxBoxes 15 60 Pack Daycare Passes Shading is an additional 50% of the cost Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 20 ZC = 100 GP = 100,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Summon = 50 ZC = 250 GP = 250,000 Credits 1 Non-Collected Summon = 35 ZC = 175 GP = 175,000 Credits 1 Z-Crystal = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Relic Copper = 5 ZC = 20 GP = 20,000 Credits Trade Expansion 160 ZC = 800 GP = 800,000 Credits Shiny Charm 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits Uber Charm 150 ZC = 750 GP = 750,000 Credits PR Memory Stick 250 ZC = 1,250 GP = 1,250,000 Credits 60 Pack Daycare Pass 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits

Easter Eggu Order Form

[u][b]Easter Eggu[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Egg[/b] (Character-based or Painted?): [b]Shaded:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Easter Eggu Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Egg (Character-based or Painted?): Character Based, please! Shaded: Flat Offered Payment: 7,500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe is kinda short, has a semi-long body and a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~

General

Want a Pumpkin to decorate your profile with? Get a jack-o-lantern made with one of my special pumpkins! !

• Examples
  • Prices + Form
  • Flat
  • Shaded
Art for My (BananaLizard's) use only. Not free to use.
Art for My (BananaLizard's) use only. Not free to use.
Note: Base pricing means that it is the minimum payment, however, offers will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on complexity and what you want. Average time to complete (for basic): 3 hours
$7 USD 700 ZC 3,500 GP 3,500,000 Credits 35 Large Gems 14 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
20 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 1,750,000 Worth in Relics 8 Z-Crystals + 4 Fragments 4 Trade Expansions 7 Shiny Charms 5 Uber Charms 3 PR Memory Sticks 7 BoxBoxes 7 60 Pack Daycare Passes Shading is an additional 50% of the cost Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 20 ZC = 100 GP = 100,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Summon = 50 ZC = 250 GP = 250,000 Credits 1 Non-Collected Summon = 35 ZC = 175 GP = 175,000 Credits 1 Z-Crystal = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Relic Copper = 5 ZC = 20 GP = 20,000 Credits Trade Expansion 160 ZC = 800 GP = 800,000 Credits Shiny Charm 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits Uber Charm 150 ZC = 750 GP = 750,000 Credits PR Memory Stick 250 ZC = 1,250 GP = 1,250,000 Credits 60 Pack Daycare Pass 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits

Jack-O-lantern Order Form

[u][b]Jack-O-lantern[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Shaded:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Jack-O-lantern Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Shaded: Flat Offered Payment: 3,500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe is kinda short, has a semi-long body and a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~

Table Of Contents

Rules/Specials Orders - Pending/Completed Mini-Sized Art Styles Offered
Minibaits, Charms, Tuggles, Foodles, Snowglobes
Doodle, Chibi, Notif Heads, Eggu, Boxbait
Medium-Sized Art Styles Offered
Doodle, Melan Bait, Headshots
Large-Sized Art/Reference Sheets Styles Offered
Doodle, Small Ref Sheet, Large Ref Sheet
Shop Specific Art Styles Offered
Banner, Icon, Tiny/Bullet
Holiday Themed Art Styles Offered
Easter Eggu, Halloween
(You are here)
Yeah's AvatarYeah
I 100% did something wrong somewhere here. Reference Sheet Username: Yeah Character to Use: Chandra Character's Reference (descriptions are okay): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/431345743119515651/804973729910095882/yeah.png ---- Is character based off anything? (ie: hybrid of two things): shiny delta fire mew <3 ---- Character's Body style: She’s just like a normal Mew :/ ---- Character's Face-shape style: ---- Character's Eyes: cross eyed circle triangle eyes. Like here ---- Character's Ears: Pointy Ears ---- Character's Tail shape: Long Mew tail, fuzzy at the end ---- Character's Feet: traditional mew feet. ---- Character's colors/markings: Darker shadows around the eyes. ---- Anything Additional on character? (ie: mowhawk, jewelry, etc): Additional wants?: make her look fairly sinister. Semi-large mouth with teeth. She’s also very lazy. Offered Payment: + Additional Notes: Sorry for not being descriptive at all. I’m not sure on all of her details, and I’m really bad at explaining things. Also I’m not sure if all of this would be in a small or large reference sheet, and I can most likely pay more if necessary May I use this as an example?: yes
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / Age / He

link text here NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile Picture by @crazyMissdream | Shop Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page