PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art Shop!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345

Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Howdy there! My name is Dragonpipe (but please, call me Drago!)
Welcome to my art shop! Please enjoy your time here!
Now onto important stuff!

Rules! MUST READ

1. You must use pfq rules! 2. This shop is PWYW (pay what you want)! You can use credits to gp to items! (More on that later!) 3. PLEASE bring in a ref sheet or very discriptive description of what you want me to make! 4. Do not steal other characters without the original person's permision! 5. I will do screenshots of ever milestone of the drawing! First sketch, then lineart, then coloring! If you do not want it to be colored, let me know! I will either send it to you via pm or on here! 6. I have started an animation portion to this Art Shop! If you want an animation, please let me know! 7. If you have the same pokemon for two different art pieces, one of the arts will NOT be done. Two pokemon must be used.

Rates!

Rates will differ depending on special items! Summon items are different than GP/credits/zophan!
We also accept pokemon! (Shiny/albino/melan!)
Credit rates: Head+body=5k Only head=6k full body=10k other=ask me! GP rates: head+body=10 Only head:20 full body=50 other=Ask me! zophan rates: Make your own! But please be fair! Animation rates: Make your own! Be fair though!

Examples!

Under NO CERCUMSTANCES shall these be stolen!
I currently DO NOT have my tablet to animate anything! If you want a piece of art, here's the form! Hey Drago! I want art! Paying: Art description/ref: What art you want: Animation? Yes, no: Other: And with that, the art shop is open!!
Pfp made by uwuDETSUuwu on Picrew! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Could you please click these guys while you're clicking around?
ZC Hunt! x69 / 5,000
Looking for free pokemon! I'll take any and all you don't want! Type Race: Psychic score: 0
FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
This looks perfect dragon! When i have the time, will DEFINITELY come back and order!
Avatar by @zubat. ←Made by CottonEevee ←Made by AngelOSShadows Pico's school meets Friday night Funkin!
fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Hey Drago! I want art! Paying: GP Art description/ref: A small melan eevee with a light lilac purple flower behind her left ear Other: hewo 🥺
Have a lovely day! I made my avatar on Picrew <3 Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D My story! - made by cottoneevee
Score: 0
Oops- Forgot to add, but what kind of art do you want? Other than that, you are good to go!
oopies ^^; head+body please
Alright! Order is started!
ty! ^^;
Hey Drago! I want art! Paying: In items! (medium gems) Art description/ref: My children, Skid and Pump! What art you want: could it be the same pose as the art i made? I just wanna see it in your style! ^^ Other: The cat ontop is named Skid, and the wolf below is Pump absolute children. Main characters belong to: Sir pelo Animal au version and art belong to me!
Of course! Will do! Order has been granted! (This will probably not be completed until tomorrow!)
Thats perfectly fine, Thank you dear! <3 (also, love how you used the art of zodiac your making in the examples, also that last one amazing. Cosmic and Tsunami )

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page