PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clover Hills -- Pokemon Roleplay

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011

BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
Hi there, come join my new roleplay and have fun!

Rules

1. Be nice, I have a right to warn and ban you otherwise. 2. If you have a same gender pair, they can't have an egg together but they CAN find and adopt a fair amount of eggs, the amount your choice! ^^ 3. No forcing interactions with others or using their characters without VISIBLE PROOF. 4. Casualties are fine, just don't force them apon others. 5. You don't have to check to roleplay but you do have to make a character in the set up first. 6. ONLY LEGENDARIES can teleport! 7. And lastly (for now.), have fun!!

Characters

Ember - Male basic growlithe with a kind and protective personality. Sally - Basic Swana with a cocky and rich attitude.
! Please click Dragonpipe! Pochi made my Avatar for my use only :3
- Ember - He trotted through the flower field and sat, waiting for a perhaps, new best friend to come along.
fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Rain was wandering around
Have a lovely day! Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D My story! - made by cottoneevee
Score: 1008
- Ember - Ember spotted Rain and waved, is tail beating through the air and he darted towards her, a small red and yellow speck on the horizon.
she purred waving her tails "hello!!!"
- Ember - He finally got to her in time to hear her respond and he trotted around her, "Wowie! I've never seen such a dark pokemon before, fren!"
she chuckled "I'm Rain!"
- Ember - He nearly forgot about introductions and giggled, "Oh, yes, I'm Ember! We can be friends now!" He sat and thought for a moment, "Ya'know... I've always wanted a big sissy!"
she purred happily spinning
- Ember - He looked up at her hopefully, "Can you be my new big sister?"

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page