PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Summons/Legendaries

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Charley.T's AvatarCharley.T
I've summoned 63/65 legendaries, but still can't seem to use the azure flute to summon arceus. I'm really confused, it's the only one I can find that I haven't already summoned?
UFT and Free Fields, LF: GP and regular pokemon for breeding pairs Type Race Fairy: 1626
Lv. 46 — 5,790 / 8,108
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFlying
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep
Have you summoned all the ultra beasts as well? And arceus can only be summoned once everything else has been summoned, like ultra beasts and type: null.
Avatar made by SaltyUwU for my use only :D My precious melans:

QUOTE originally posted by FatalDubstep

Have you summoned all the ultra beasts as well? And arceus can only be summoned once everything else has been summoned, like ultra beasts and type: null.
Oh okay! I've got the ultrabeasts to go then and type null. Is this why I can't summon Necrozma yet either even though I have the black prism?
you do not need to hatch every single ultra beast in order to unlock necrozma, you only need to hatch all of them up to guzzlord. you'll unlock type: null at this point as well (by trading in 6 hatched ultra beasts for a type: null egg voucher).
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its
preferred
or he/him. credits | journal | art problems comic
Okay, so I just need to start on the ultra beasts, thank you both so much! Hi, sorry quick follow up on this! So I know you need both solgaleo and lunala to unlock the aether house, but does it take them? Or do you keep them?
you keep them! they just need to see them, you won't lose either of them.
oh brilliant, so i can just borrow one from another plsyer then send it back?
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
yep
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art Sorry Cat didn't realize credits were hidden

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page