PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Magearna forms?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

LegoLuigi's AvatarLegoLuigi
So I've been looking at all of the Pokemon here that have multiple forms on the Wiki and noticed that Magearna has a sprite for its grey colored form. The thing is, Magearna normally comes in its original red and gold color when it hatches. Is it possible to change Magearna to its grey color and how can I do it?
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
you have to have it for a long time in order for it to be the gray/ grey color and you can not change it back nor is it possible to hatch a gray/grey one
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art Sorry Cat didn't realize credits were hidden
LegoLuigi's AvatarLegoLuigi
So after a long while it just turns into the grey Magearna?
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
I think this isn't true. I hatched my magearna in 2017 and it is still red. I believe the grey form only comes as easter egg as egg bringer? (Where it would normally be shiny for other legends) not 100% sure on that though
560 || 191/504 || 0
Buying Life Antlers at 300k
Official Bulbapedia Sawsbuck sprite used for avatar
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
I don't think so. They are supposed to change colours over time, but Niet said that it would be a very long time. And I honestly don't believe the alternate colour forme is even coded into the game, excluding the Legendary Egg bringers.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
* My Journal * My Trade Shop *
Currently collecting
× 6/300
Thunder Fang
× 234/300
Ice Fang
× 253/300
Magatama
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
I asked Shazi on discord how to obtain the grey colored one and she said it wasn't possible to get it
Niet's AvatarNiet

QUOTE originally posted by LegoLuigi

So after a long while it just turns into the grey Magearna?
Maybe in a few hundred years, like the lore indicates.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page