PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter event?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
Not very much to say here, but is there going to be an easter event? There were past events, but not one yet. I looked on the wiki, and Easter doesn't have much info.
Image taken from https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/637514-no-stop-touching-me-i-am-the-night Noibat is the night!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
If there was we would've had it by now
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art Sorry Cat didn't realize credits were hidden
Myself20's AvatarMyself20
Actually, there might be one this year! I'm not 100% sure, but I looked at the wiki and found this:

QUOTE originally posted by PFQ Wiki

From April 15th to April 18th, users could cooperate to hatch Golden Eggs. Every time the egg cracked, participating users were awarded Easter Tickets, which could be exchanged for prizes. When an egg hatched, users would receive a higher number of tickets, and the next level of prizes would be unlocked. In order to crack the Golden Eggs, users were required to Interact with and hatch Pokémon Eggs.
See how it says from Apr. 15th as the start day. April 15th is about a week away, so maybe there will be one this year... Just to let you know, this is from the Easter 2017 event.
Hello! My avatar is made by me for my use only. Selling Gray Stone for 65 ZC. Just send a labeled trade.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
In 2017, easter was on April 16. So it'd make sense why it was those days. Easter came earlier this year, so it would make much less sense to delay it so much.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page