PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mystic Meadows ~rp~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 243244245

fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Echo looked over at them "hello, what is your name"
Have a lovely day! I made my avatar on Picrew <3 Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D My story! - made by cottoneevee
Score: 0
They gave a soft smile. "I am Ellesira. This is the Mystic Meadows, yes?"
<--- Rp profile found here Avatar by Leon_Albertus on pokefarm
fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Echo nodded "my name is Echo, welcome to the Mystic Meadows, feel free to explore now"
Ellesira hummed. "Thank you." She set off into the forest, letting their senses roam around the area.
Angel: zzzzz Moon: *his ear twitched* Saki: *he smiled and gently licked her head and wrapped his tail around her* Dusty: *asleep* Star: *flying around* Cotton: *laying in the grass*
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Drocagen.
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Emo Emo squeaked as Saki wrapped his tail around her. She snuggled into his tail and purred.
Pfp made by uwuDETSUuwu on Picrew! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Could you please click these guys while you're clicking around?
ZC Hunt! x69 / 5,000
Looking for free pokemon! I'll take any and all you don't want! Type Race: Psychic score: 0
Angel: zzzz Moon: *he laid down and pawed at the ground* Saki: *he felt her snuggling his tail and he purred softly* Dusty: zzzzz Star: *she flew around and began to sing happily in a beautiful tone* Cotton: *her ear twitched and wondered if there were any other pokemon around that she would meet*
Ellesira moved through the forest. As they walked, they sensed a nearby stream. She sat to rest for a moment and observe the beautiful surroundings of the forest.

Pages: 123··· 243244245

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page