PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mystic Meadows ~rp~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 242243244

Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Emo Emo gave him a kiss on his nose. Rio Rio was out flying around. Dancing sometimes.
Pfp made by uwuDETSUuwu on Picrew! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Could you please click these guys while you're clicking around?
ZC Hunt! x69 / 5,000
Looking for free pokemon! I'll take any and all you don't want! Type Race: Fire score: 511
Angel: zzzzzz Moon: *he laid down in the grass and sighed* Saki: *he blushed again and his ears went up a little* Dusty: zzzzzz Star: *she landed on her branch and ruffled her feathers once more*
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Drocagen.
Emo Emo smiled and nuzzled his head. "I really like you, Saki." She kissed his head.
Angel: zzzzzz Moon: *he pawed at the ground* Saki: *he muzzled her head back* me too emo Dusty: zzzzzz Star: *she decided to find Rio and flew off her branch*
Emo She wagged her tail with a purr. "I'm glad!" Rio He continued dancing and eventually flew to a branch and rested there for a bit.
Angel: zzzzz Moon: *he laid is head down on the grass and continue to paw at the ground* Saki: *he purred happily with a flick of his tail* Dusty: zzzzz Star: *she decided to fly back to her nest*
Emo She kissed him with a louder purr escaping her throat.
Angel: zzzzzz Moon: *he sat up and sighed again with a flick of his tail* Saki: *he kissed her back with a happy purr* Dusty: *she yawned and woke up* Star: *she landed on her branch and ruffled her feathers*
Emo She licked his nose and curled up into his chest.

Pages: 123··· 242243244

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page