PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mystic Meadows ~rp~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 243244245

fluferson's Avatarfluferson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Echo was watching the forest letting pokemon/people in (join in!) (sign ups: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/305466/Mystic-Meadows-Setup/post/5904280 )
Have a lovely day! I made my avatar on Picrew <3 Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D My story! - made by cottoneevee
Score: 0
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Candy Cloth floated to Echo as she was slightly floating through objects on her way. She, being slightly nervous around newcomers, smiled at her. "Hello? My name is Candy Cloth."
Pfp made by uwuDETSUuwu on Picrew! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Could you please click these guys while you're clicking around?
ZC Hunt! x69 / 5,000
Looking for free pokemon! I'll take any and all you don't want! Type Race: Psychic score: 44
fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Echo dipped her head "come in, I'm Echo"
Candy Cloth smiled and bowed her head and floated closer to her and then floated around her.
FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
×Cotton-Cake× They yawned, flicking their tail and opening one eye
Avatar by @zubat. ←Made by CottonEevee ←Made by AngelOSShadows Pico's school meets Friday night Funkin!
Candy Cloth heard Cotton Cake and flew over to them, phasing through things to do so. "Hello fellow dragon!" She smiled and held out a bunch of food for them, since she doesn't need to eat.
×cotton-cake× "oh.. Uh thank you!" They took a small bite of one of the food items
Candy Cloth smiled and bobbed her head and flew around the noismog. "My name is Candy Cloth, who are you?" She asked as she flew around them.
×Cotton-cake× "My name is Cotton-Cake, Cotton for short." They smiled, the blue parts of their fur lighting up
Candy Cloth smiled and nodded. "You can call me Candy or Cloth if you want, Cotton." She hummed and opened the portal to the pocket demension she could open and grabbed a cloth and then gave it to Cotten Cake. It was purple-ish blue. "Here! As thanks for telling me your name."

Pages: 123··· 243244245

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page