PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Random Pokemon jokes

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Boltundcharge's AvatarBoltundcharge
This is in progress so the jokes aren't done.I borrow a lot of jokes from people so if you don't like it let me know!If you have any jokes Reply to thread and type it in!(I gave credits(not currency credits lol) to all)

Jokes in here!

Random Conversation I(Boltundcharge)

:Hi! :Hello! Skitty got your tongue BECAUSE SKITTY USED BITE ON YOUR TONGUE!!!! :SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY *screams in agony* :WELP

Cooking With Solgaleo IAmScreaming)

: So I can bake these cookies at 400 degrees for 10 minutes... or 4000 degrees for 1 minute!! : SOL NO THAT'S NO HOW BAKING WORKS! : FLOOR IT? : NOOO : HOW ABOUT 4000000 DEGREES FOR 1 SECOND?!?! : NO YOUR GONNA BURN ALOLA DOWN!! : I'M GONNA HARNESS THE POWER OF EVERY STAR IN THE SKY TO MAKE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO : AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Water,not cookies.(Silkyway55)

: Hey, Tapu Cookie! : Tapu Fini, not Tapu Cookie, : No, Tapu Cookie : FINI!! : COOKIE!!! : @$$$#%÷^= : Guys, I need some help back ther- GET OUT OF OUR BUISNESS

Cooking with Lickitung!(Boltundcharge)

:Hello all!Today we will make Pinap Berry juice :First get yourself some Pinap Berries. :Then get your blender and put them inside and blend and blend and blend.....(Snores) :WAKE UP!!!!!!! :Ah sorry,Now we have our pinap berry juice! :IT TASTES BITTER AHHHHHHHHHH :Well there you have it!VERY VERY VERY BITTER PINAP BERRY JUICE!

Jigglypuff sings-(Random)(Boltundcharge)

:Jigglypuff what are you do- :*Looks at karaoke screen*AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!! :Ohhhhhhkay? :*Continues staring at the screen*Bitersweet Memories *Turns of the Tv*ARE YOU DONE?!?!?!?!

Can I dance?(Boltundcharge)

:Can I dance? :No we have to stay transformed and also you don't have arms and legs. :*Transforms*What about now huh? :Okay okay just promise you won't do it out on the stree- :*Dances on the street* YAYYYYYYY!
Try to read dis lol. Ih!Fi uoy anc drea htis htna uoy rea soaewem.Lpseae kate a olko ni ym njoalur.Ahve a icne yda! DAILY CLICK LIST(If I'm online) Momscandodis3 fyveonxoxo Silverfrost Coolcodename Iceman8911 chikeyy Grasslovania Kokichi ' Oma cyntanasia MochaFox Shazi Suriya Niet Garthic

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page