PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mystic Meadows ~Setup~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123456

fluferson's Avatarfluferson
ca you add 1 more personality traitto Saki perferably a bad one? because wagging your tail a lot isn't a personality trait ^^;
Have a lovely day! Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D My story! - made by cottoneevee
Score: 1008
oh sure ^^"
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Drocagen.
accepted. make sure they meet up with Echo and make sure you play all your characters
ok thank you
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Name: Rio Gender: male Looks: A normal pikipek with a rowlet feather in his head Pokemon/Human?: pokemon Personality: He is extremely timid and easily scared and frightened by anything that suddenly appears around him. He tries acting tough but often runs away crying Other: Rio is such a little boy and I love him ^^
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 69/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~
Name: Star Gender: Female Looks: A Normal Rowlet wearing decidueye glasses Pokemon/Human?: Pokemon Personality: She's very calm and sometimes gets a little scared at everything she sees including pokemon but she always trys her best to not get scared all the time. She flys away often and hides in the trees. Other: Star can be lonely at times but if anyone wants to be her love interest then i dont mind :3
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Yo it makes sense if Rio and Star are together since he has a rowlet feather in his head (Maybe a gift from her?) If you wouldn't mind ^^
ok sure ^^
accepted but please try to focus on already made characters before adding more ^^"
ghostface's Avatarghostface
Name: Sammy Gender: Male Looks: The average soft and fluffy Spinda friend. Pokemon/Human?: Pokemon (Spinda) Personality: Rather ditzy and clumsy, always spacing out and finding himself oblivious to a lot of things. Quite the space cadet. Other:This seems like a pretty fun little RP thing ^^
Icon from White-Victini and Zekrom.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page