PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mystic Meadows ~Setup~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 567

fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Please read them all!

Info (please read!)

The Mystic Meadows (also known as MM) are fill with pokemon and some trainers, These pokemon are here to live happy life and find a perfect trainer, MM has a open meadow, a small forest, and a park, pokemon who find trainer's often still live here with their trainers, Trainer's and pokemon are allowed to have a friendly battle if they ask Shadow first. Before pokemon or humans enter the area they will be confronted by Echo to make sure they are nobody bad before letting them in. There is a small river pokemon or humans are allowed to swim in, there is said to be an area under the water with a bunch of crystals but nobody knows if thats true. There is a main building with the care center, battle room and other rooms with no other purpose yet

NPCs

Shadow,Melan Umbreon, Male, In change of Fights Echo,Shiny Rapidash Female In change of the care of the forest/area Mist, Albino Alolan ninetales, Female, in charge of the care of pokemon and humans More will be added soon

Rules

1; Pokemon can be caught! but they have to be willing! 2: no force moves! (mates,capturing,harming,fighting) 3: two pokemon CAN be mates! and can have eggs if they please 4: have as many characters as you can handle! if you cannot rp them all delete some or be more active with them please! 5: There are certin things the med can not heal with magic, some will need time 6: Mist forbids anybody from healing pokemon without her permission or a desperate moment 7: I may come in and say something if I think its getting out of hand 8: There may be breaks of logic (FxF having an egg,MxM having an egg,etc) 9: Don't ignore me if I'm telling you something 10: I have the ability to suspend you if I find it nessecary! 11: no doing big events (war,fire etc) without my permission or ME doing them! 12: no fighting with others out of rp! 13: no fighting out of the fighting area
Bio: Name: Gender: Looks: Pokemon/Human?: Personality: Other: I may edit things! examples: Name: May Gender: Female Looks: a short loving girl with long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, light freckles and light skin. Her favorite color is blue and purple and loves pokemon Pokemon/Human?: Human Personality: Caring,Determined,Jumpy,Shy Other: she is a young girl looking for a pokemon Name: Rose Gender: Female Looks: Melan eevee Pokemon/Human?: Pokemon Personality: Joyful,shy,jumpy,kind Other: Rose is a small melan eevee looking for a trainer RP! https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/305645/Mystic-Meadows-rp
Have a lovely day! I made my avatar on Picrew <3 Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D My story! - made by cottoneevee
Score: 0
FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
This time TELL ME when the rp is rlly out :3 Name: Cotton-Cake (Cotton for short) Gender:Genderless Looks: a normal albino noismog Pokemon/Human?: pokemon Personality: happy, sweet, hates fighting Other: based off a real pokemon i own, a large part of my 90+ noismog hoard -
Avatar by @zubat. ←Made by CottonEevee ←Made by AngelOSShadows Pico's school meets Friday night Funkin!
accepted! sorry ;w;
FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
also, almost at 120 noismogs Fluf! >:D
nice! if you wanna chat please do it in pms <3 XD
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Name: Shimmer Gender: Female Looks: A run of the mill Buizel, minus the fact the blue parts on her body are peach pink. Pokemon/Human?: Pokemon (Buizel) Personality: Shimmer is exceptionally reckless and always seems to end up injured somehow, although she tries to hide her injuries to avoid being a hassle. Other: Not really.
Name: Cloud Gender: Female (But prefers she / they Looks: A typical Tepig, except their ears are slightly folded and her hooves (toes?) are lightly clipped. Pokemon/Human?: Pokemon (Tepig) Personality: For some reason, Cloud is always tired and sluggish in their movements. However if anyone even tries to get her asleep, she'll run away*. Other: *= She claims it because of her nectophobia, which is her fancy way of saying fear of sleeping.
Avatar made by wobbegong! A friendly RP, open to all! Clickle 'em. <3
accepted!
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Name: Candy Cloth Gender: Female Looks: Pokemon/Human?: Pokemon (Avaragon) Personality: calm, rational. She likes to help others and carries a lot of things in the pocket dimension she can access. Other: These items she carries depends on what she collects. Most of them include candy, cloths (just in case she rips on accidents) as well as healing items so she can help others. I hope this is okay!
Pfp made by uwuDETSUuwu on Picrew! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Could you please click these guys while you're clicking around?
ZC Hunt! x69 / 5,000
Looking for free pokemon! I'll take any and all you don't want! Type Race: Psychic score: 44
accepted! I will make the real rp right away!

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page