PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Corkscrew Crash (Steel) ⚙️ April 2021

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123456··· 161718

Shyer's AvatarShyer
I Finally get to start on my Pawiard hunt tonight. Especially after the rollover for Sei's boost. Also, i wish i could help with breeding pairs but i'm still somewhat new and haven't fully grasped the concent of 90%+ breeding pairs.
I got a Honedge in a wonder trade earlier, if anyone wants/needs one for a breeding pair
all I got is that I drew my avatar and I'm happy to be here :> type race: 722 My Shop
BbyCatt's AvatarBbyCatt

QUOTE originally posted by Shyer

I Finally get to start on my Pawiard hunt tonight. Especially after the rollover for Sei's boost. Also, i wish i could help with breeding pairs but i'm still somewhat new and haven't fully grasped the concent of 90%+ breeding pairs.
If you wanna read more about breeding pairs the link should be at least mildly helpful! ^.^ /////////////// Does anyone know if the raffle got approved yet?
[typerace // steel] 1107
it hasn't yet! sometimes it takes a while which is fine, it should be up by the time the race starts. mods are probably busy :p also I have a few extra shieldon for pairs if anyone wants - 1 male and 2 females, both the females have a 90%+ base with the male
we're a system of 11 with varying degrees of likeness for pokemon. icon will be whoever's fronting.
sal ★ 21
alice ★ 23
hyze ★ 22
ellie ★
arte ★ 14
behemo ★ ageless
russell ★ 14
chelsy ★ 16
talys ★
felix ★ ageless
hope ★ ageless
Fledgling24's AvatarFledgling24
Could I grab one of the ladies? I'd love to try for a better pair! Shieldon is on my future hunt list :)
BbyCatt's AvatarBbyCatt
Hey I’m probably switching from Togedemaru to magnemite just to be able to upgrade my wishforge Ps If anyone wants any Togedemarus just lmk I can look for any nature, berry preference, etc and see what I have (I also have a hidden dump that’s regularly wasted) And I’m dumping 100 toge eggs into the shelter now btw Cheers team!
Hi, i'm on team steel this month, i'll be breeding honedge! I've already started so i have a bunch of honedge if anyone needs one for a pair
Shyer's AvatarShyer

QUOTE originally posted by BbyCatt

If you wanna read more about breeding pairs the link should be at least mildly helpful! ^.^
Thank you so much! Though the only thing I'm not seeing (Unless i completely missed it somewhere) is there a certain percentage they have to start with to ensure they need to be 90%+?
Rylee's AvatarRylee
first post updated! if anyone wants to add a mascot, please include the code for it's platform! i'm having trouble adding them now for some reason;; :'( also! if you are lending out pairs please message me when one of your pairs has been borrowed so i can upadte the main post! thanks guys :) gonna try to get my final melan clamperl in my clamperl hunt today and then i'll switch to galar meowth! cross your fingers for me ♥
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
ancient drive progress | buying with , pm me!
Karista 033's AvatarKarista 033
Mascot? [url=https://pfq.link/?CygF0][img]https://pfq.link/?CygF0=platform.png[/img][/url] Also.. in my last post I said I was hunting randoms. I'm changing to Honedge since I got a pair.
Avatar by BbyCatt. Permission in PM. April 2021 Team Steel banner by Fuchsfee. You can get a banner for your team here. Type Race Points: 2578

Pages: 123456··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page