PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Unforgivable Love -Love story-

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 12345

Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
Woah. I just skimmed through it and it looks awsome. the best one I wrote was about some lousy Dreepy.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed this story of mine! Three upvotes have been made! And, as thanks, there will be another part to the story! In order for this to be possible, I will let you decide what next main event happens! Or, maybe perhaps, we'll have a Q&A?
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 54/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~
detse's Avatardetse

Plot Twist! :0

He's a pokemon disguised as a human, testing her to see if humans are kind.
Man that would be cool. Great stories, Drago!
Pfp of my shiny XD001, Milkshake. Commisioned by icedragonboi 468 pts. not really an active hunter. My Journal :D

The Unforgivable Love

Chapter one: The New Boy In The Village
Part Three
Ora paced the front of the bathroom. An overwhelming feeling of worry crawled around in her stomach. She was worried about Orlyan. What if he isn't even in there? What if he doesn't trust me? What if he's just playing a part? Does he even trust me? Did he open a window and jump out? Do I scare him? What if he's not even nice? What if- She yelped when he opened the door and walked out. He was wearing the clothes she gave him. She blinked and looked at him. A towel covered his head and hair but she could still see his messy hair. He did trust her. At least a little. She smiled and then hugged him. "How do you feel? You must be getting better!" She then placed her head gently on his head to check his temperature. He seemed to squirm as she did this but she realized his temperature was warm, not hot. "Okay. So no fever." She smiled. "That's great!" She then patted his shoulder and let him go. She was happu that he was still here. Ora grabbed his left hand and walked down the stairs. "Can you wait down here for a while? I have to get dressed too." She laughed slightly. He looked at her as she slipped on a step and went tumbling down the twenty stairs left; dragging her down with him. She yelped as she nearly got hit in the head by a random rock that had been dragged up the stairs. She groaned when everything stopped spinning. "I.. Guess that's not going to work.." She face planted into a soft pillow she found nearby. Little did she know that it wasn't a pillow and that she had face planted into Orlyan. She didn't know how much time had passed when she woke up and groaned. "Ow my head.." She muttered and then opened her eyes. "Huh?" She then realized that she was laying on top of Orlyan. She squeaked and blushed bright pink and jumped off of him. She was lucky nothing was hurt in her but she did fall back onto her butt and covered her face with her hands. "God... I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" She scooted away from him and lifted her legs to her chest and hugged them. Falling to her side as she looked embarresed by her actions. She whimpered and closed her eyes when she saw him get up. Orlyan walked over to her and picked her up and then put her on the couch. "You should be more careful." He whispered to her, "you could've gotten seriously hurt." She shivered when he put her on the couch. "Orlyan?" "Yes?" "Do you think you could go upstairs and to the room with a dark blue painted walls and grab some clothes for me? It's the room closest to the bathroom.. I can't move." She tried moving but she was stuck. "This happens when I get scared.. Or embarresed." He chuckled and nodded. He walked away from her and headed up to the room. Leaving nothing but the sound of creaking floorboards. This story will continue when we get five upvotes or five subscribers! I hope you will all enjoy this net installment as much as I did writing it!
detse's Avatardetse
Why are you such a good storytellerrr THIS STORY IS MY LIFE NOW /j
Aw thanks! I'm not that great of a storyteller but I appreciate the compliment! And we will have many chapters! So I hope you bear with me since I'm not great at planning stuff ^^;
FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
PRETTTTTYYYYY!
Avatar by @zubat. ←Made by CottonEevee ←Made by AngelOSShadows
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
Cool!Awsome story, as usual D.P.
Agreed
Avatar made my crysta302 for my use only!

The Unforgivable Love

Chapter one: The New Boy In The Village
Part Four
Ora closed her eyes. She was still tired from before. She didn't much sleep, after all. She just wanted to pass out but she remembered how she had already missed a full two days of school this week already and sighed. She looked up at the stairs as her thoughts wondered to Orlyan. He's so nice. I wish I knew more about him. I won't force him to, though. But.. Wouldn't it be nice if he was some of prince? Like those in the stories? She giggled. He would be really funny if that was true. He looks more like a bandit or thief. But he's so nice! He wouldn't hurt me, would he? She shook her head too stop that train of thoughts. She flinched when she heard the sound of a door closing and saw Orlyan walking down the stairs with a handful of clothes. A shirt, pants, sweatshirt and a scarf. She nearly laughed when she saw him trip on his cloak. She heard him mutter something she couldn't quite understand before he did a weird hop to control where he was going before he jumped and landed on the ground from the tenth step she could see. He walked over to her and gave her the clothes. He placed the clothes on her chest as he picke her up and looked around before walking to the stairs and to the bathroom. Ora blushed intensely when she was picked up. She tried to move to show him she didn't need to be picked up, but it didn't work all too well. She sighed, giving in to him picking her up, and then hugged the clothes close to her chest. "Thanks." She muttered to the clothes. "This means a lot." Her face must've been bright pink at this point as she burried her face in the deep red colored sweatshirt with a #150 covering the entire front of it. It would be laying directly above her chest if she wore it. She looked at him and saw his light blue eyes. He must've sensed her because he looked at her as she looked into his deep light blue eyes. Just like a light sprinkle of rain. Ora blinked when she heard him chuckle. Orlyan set her down after kneeling down and gently pushed her into the bathroom. "I'll wait out here. Take your time." He told her after he closed the door with a click. Ora smiled and then got undressed. She looked at the large mirror in the bathroom and nearly yelped when she saw the claw marks that scarred her shoulder and down to her back. She touched it and felt the immense rush of adrenaline and pain that she had felt months ago from the wild pokemon that attacked her. She tried stopping it and calming it down, like she was told, but it failed and since she didn't have any pokemon, unlike everyone around her, she got attacked and this claw was the only thing remained. She was lucky it wasn't a bite. If it was, she most likely would have gotten her arm torn off long ago. She shivered and then got dressed. She, after putting on the last piece of clothes, the sweatshirt, she walked back to the door and opened it. If this story gets seven subscribers or five upvotes there will be another part to this story!! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I have making it!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page