PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Wings Animal RP

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 12345

fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Hello! Please read all the boxes before joining! You are an animal! :D

Plot/Story

Plot: at a younge age you grow wings, the wings you grow often depend on your parents, there are 2 groups, the ones with dark wings (dark blue,Dark purple,Black,grey etc) who are said to be bad (they are not it is just a myth) and the ones with light wings (sky blue,pink,yellow etc) the groups are called; 'The night whisper's' and 'The blooming faith' for short, Whisper's and Faith are what they are normally called by, within these groups there are often muliple 'camps' people outside a group can love somebody from another group but their wings will often change color, or have to have somebody else make the color change. one of them will have to join the other's group and even then is not fully trusted, when changing wing color be mindful it might not always work

Rules!!!!

1- follow all PFQ rules! 2- Relationships across groups is rare due to groups normally keeping to themselves 3- YES you can have two different colored wings! but it is a 1-1,000,000,000 chance you will have one light and one dark 4- yes there is points where logic might have gone out the window 5- be respectful of others! no fighting or arguing outside of the rp please! if you have an issue message me first! 6- include more then just your friends! if somebody wants to join your pack but you don't know them give them a bit of time 7- you can have as many characters as you can handle but don't fill a whole group with just your characters 8- honestly, odds are odds and if somethings rare that just means 'not every character can have it' 9- be nice,have fun and be respectful! 10- combo's are allowed! just no; 'crab wolf' 'dolphin cat' etc 11- you may have SOME un-realistic colors but no bright pink or anything

Bio

Username: Character name: Wing color: Species: likes: dislikes: Backstory (opt): other:
MULTI COLORED WINGS/CHANGING COLOR WINGS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW If you read all the boxes you might find something ;) maybe not tho who knows :0 Mine: Username: Fluferson Character name: Miracle Wing color: Dark purple and white, though she often presents the white one as dark purple Species: Wolf likes: Peace,flowers,friends dislikes: fighting,death Backstory (opt): unknown backstory other: Miracle is senstive about somethings, she is a dark grey wolf with white socks and a white stripe down her nose with bright blue eyes https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/304630/The-Wings-Animal-RP-Rp-spot rp there
Have a lovely day! I made my avatar on Picrew <3 Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D My story! - made by cottoneevee
Score: 0
FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
LEMME IN- Username: FatalXEchos Character name: Sari Wing color: light purple with dark blue rims Species: Cat likes: sleeping, helping others dislikes: people touching her tail unless they are a family member, mate, or close friend. Backstory (opt): shh... Its a secret.. other: she has crystal blue eyes, only being half purple, her fur is gray with white and purple markings
Avatar by @zubat. ←Made by CottonEevee ←Made by AngelOSShadows Pico's school meets Friday night Funkin!
accepted! :D
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
This looks intresting. Username: SnivyQueen15 Character name: Zephyr Wing color: Pink Species: Rabbit Likes: Anything fluffy, plants, positivity. Dislikes: Sleeping, rough surfaces, sharp edges. Backstory (opt): Other: Zephyr's appearance is just a basic white rabbit, but she has a black spot on her right eye and back left paw.
Avatar made by wobbegong! A friendly RP, open to all! Clickle 'em. <3
accepted! :DDD
SilverRabbit's AvatarSilverRabbit
Username: Character name: Wing color: Species: likes: dislikes: Backstory (opt): other: Username: SilverRabbit Character name: Barren Wing color: Dark brown with slightly lighter brown flecks that are barely visible. Species: Wolf Likes: Eating, hunting, singing, rock collecting. Dislikes: Thunderstorms, when his rocks get stollen :( Other: Barren is an energetic, adventerous, and ambitious character. He's extremely playful and exibits a child-like behavior. He doesn't care about what others think of him. However, due to his ambitiousness, he can get a little bit reckless and isn't that careful. He has at least one bruise somewhere on his body. Also, Barren is a dark brown wolf with a lighter brown muzzle, paws, and belly. He has thin fluffy fur and a lithe build. Sorry, I get super detailed about my characters x3
Icon made by me for my usage only :D Check out my trade shop! https://pfq.link/~L35_
accepted! feel free to join the rp! :D
SilverRabbit's AvatarSilverRabbit
Awesome, thanks!
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Username: Dragonpipe Character name: Seku Wing color: Black (like my soul) Species: Black wolf likes: Silence dislikes: socializing, being friendly, opening up to people Backstory (opt): Seku was a young pup when his "dark" side emerged. He was never nice in the first place, but this really drove him over the edge. He is now full grown and happily controlling his wings after almost breaking them a few times. He tried being social once, but it caused him to be used by the other. Hench why he doesnt like it other: Not sure if this is alright, but Seku boy is a good lad deep down!
Pfp made by uwuDETSUuwu on Picrew! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Could you please click these guys while you're clicking around?
ZC Hunt! x69 / 5,000
Looking for free pokemon! I'll take any and all you don't want! Type Race: Psychic score: 44

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page