PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ghosties Have Ominous Sad Thoughts (G.H.O.S.T)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 91011

POLL: Hey! What are you here for?

Total votes: 33

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Rate my art!

Total votes: 14

You must be logged in to vote.

Mischevïous's AvatarMischevïous
Here we are with my ramblings- uh i fervently hope that you guys don't mind- uh so hi I'm Poppy uh i like doling out random gifts to random people uh yeah um y'know what imma just get onto my stats
She/Her Misdreavus -4 PFQ My Shop! My Journal! Credits are in my journal c:
Name: Poppy Gender: Female Sexuality: Straight Species: Spoopy Ghostie Shy?: Absolutely shy ;-; if we're friends then I'll open up to you- Status: Being an Idiot
Are your PMs open? Absolutely! Just please refrain from politics; I'm still an innocent Tween- Why do you have such weird humor? It's called Dark Humor >< sorry TBA as more people ask questions
Okay, if I gift you something randomly, it was on purpose. I may or may not know you, but gifting people things makes me happy >< My friends, they get a gift like, every 2 days or less so beware! Beware. I may or may not kill you by drowning you in gifts. I'm sorry that was one of my favorite lines qwq I'm a weirdo please excuse me.
CREDITS: Site skin and signature by my wonderdul platonic sister, Claire Avatar by the greatly gifted Terriblinkz About me by the truly terrific aud.rey Chao in signature by the amazing Animela Misdreavus Charm in signature by the cool KitCatCutie2
Alrighty I'm going to jump into my rambling now :'D
Claire. Just. Named. Her. Delta Albino Mega Liepard after me, out of literally anyone in the world TwT it's not a big deal Poppy that a pokemon now bears your psedonym it's not a big deal... im weird
When your friends need something and you yeet all of your money away for them oh well at least they upgraded their badge c: >< Mint you know who I'm talkin' about >:v nah i love you mint don't feel bad about yourself also, @mxnt, i'm talking about someone else lol im talking about CryingInViolin right now <3
Hey! I'm the only one here c: *singsong voice* My friends have not yet found my journal~
uwu mcw goal DONE ba-bam c:

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page