PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Meme Thread -- REBOOT

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Cheers -- As many of you may know there were a lot of conflicting things said about the previous meme thread and the conflicts made handling reports related to the old Meme Thread sort of a nightmeme (ha~). Staff has taken the time to discuss and decide on new, more clear rules for the thread and have archived the old one in order to start on a clean slate with the updated rules.

The Rebooted Meme Thread Rules

1. Memes must comply with all site rules, including those about age-appropriate content, respect, and crediting all images used. 2. In order to ensure that all content is both appropriate and appropriately credited, only official sources of images may be used. "Official" sources are those taken directly from a TV show, movie, video game, etc. If you are unable to directly cite the official source of the image, the image may not be used for your meme. 3. Content copyrighted by PokéFarm must be either unmodified (beyond being copy/pasted), or have our Art Director's permission to modify. There is a form that needs to be filled out and approved before use. 4. Using images or "standard" meme formats is not mandatory. 5. If there is an issue with someone not following these rules, do not post to them in the thread -- instead, report them so that Staff can handle it. Any other action besides reporting the user is considered mini-modding and is not allowed. (PMing the issue to Suriya is not reporting the user. Please utilize the "Report Post" option).
As always, if there is a question about a rule or if you are unsure, please report the thing you aren't sure about and ask Staff. We will let you know the right answer and handle it accordingly~ :) Edit: brought this back from the dead because I didn't know it was deleted. Oops!
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 82 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Meme Thread Rules/Information Changelong

This will be added to, as needed -- if needed -- going forward so that people can see what is said if further discussion leads to changes. Hopefully this will keep us all on the same page.
30/Aug/2021 - Clarified that text-based jokes are fine to post; images are not mandatory to use.
*mods create a new meme thread with straight forward RULEZ* everybody: *looks at each other* NAW Further, Me: Please Sally, I have my albino radar set to level 7, and this is a chain of 395. Can I have one shiny, please? Sally: Did I just hear someone say "albinos please"? Okay, if you say so. And yes, there are no images. Use your imagination or something.
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Users: Can we use this meme thread? Staff: We have a meme thread at home. The meme thread at home;
Original version of this meme posted April 8th, 2009 by Twitter user @Guesswhocruz

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 21 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum TemplatesForum Code Commissionscredits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
SassyLadybug's AvatarSassyLadybug
The last meme thread: Agitated yelling about the shelter and sally. This meme thread: *Cricket* *Cricket* rules? HAHAHAHA Hilarious we'll see.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
doge (c) kabosu the shiba inu, and his human, atsuko sato
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
poliwrath's Avatarpoliwrath
people: *talking about the fall of the old meme thread and how there's apparently a new one now* me, who wasn't in the old meme thread: *drawn by me, based off the awkward look monkey puppet meme (sort of?)
  • howdy gamers
  • links
  • collecting
greetings pfq forums, it is i, blue, here to Ruin Your Day and Make Irritating Noises B) i hope you do not enjoy
white stones
(avatar)
me
Shazi's AvatarShazi
everyone when they're about 500 eggs into a melan hunt "I've had enough of this dude" from Always Sunny in Philidelphia
499 Ice Fangs
106 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Bringing back an oldie but a goodie *Meme name is "Distracted Boyfriend". Fun fact- the original name of the photo is "Disloyal man walking with his girlfriend and looking amazed at another girl"
✦ ✦
64/500+
141/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
relevant again :^)

original images from spongebob squarepants drawn over + text added by me bonus bar sei/albino sigilyph/albino star sprites from pfq
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page