PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 123

sylviexists's Avatarsylviexists
The Eleventh Chapter:A Cute encounter! We woke up from the pokemon center and I decided that catching a pokemon would be a good idea.I went to the route and I saw the cutest little thing ever.It was a pikachu!!I decided to give it a berry but it shocked me.My pokemon were about to attack it but I blocked them.I then treated it with a potion because it's tail look a little scratch marked.I wanted to make friends with this pikachu but how would it be possible?I went to it's sleeping place and put berries and potions all outside of it.Then something approached it!It was a pokemon hunter!I quickly sprinted alongside my pokemon and he got to a dead end."Let the pikachu go!"I shouted.Pikachu noticed me trying to help it."Sylveon use attract!The pokemon hunter got attracted to sylveon and we asked it to release the bag where pikachu was.We left right when the attract wore off.Pikachu started to trust me but then I headed back to the pokemon center because I thought pikachu would want to be wild.I gave it one last berry and this one time pikachu tapped my pokeball!It wobbeled 3 times!I caught it!We had a new friend and headed back to the pokemon center...
avatar by aquali (tysm <3) uhhh idk what to put
The twelth chapter:A dazzling preformance thought! After a good night sleep Sylveon and I headed out for the forest and we saw a hurt prinplup.It turns out it was my prinplup and we had to rush to the pokemon center.After that we continue with our preformance training and all of a sudden Valancia appears."I see you've been working hard."She said."I guess."I said with a doubt."I have a dazzling gleam Tm wanna use it on Sylveon?"She asked."Sure!"I happily screamed.The Tm started glowing and after that I asked Sylveon to try dazzling gleam.It worked!Just then I came up with a new preformance stratagy."Thanks Valancia!"I said."No problem!"She smiled.After that we all were ready for the dandaville city pokemon showcases.2 more and I would move on!I gleamed at the moon and I saw some shooting stars.I said to myself"I wish I will move on to the next round!".
The thirteenth chapter:Another sweet victory! It was the day for the dandaville city pokemon showcase.I was nerveous because Valencia caught a florges so I would be screwed.We enter and registered and the theme preformance started.The thing that sucks is that...It was something I sucked at!The theme preformance was attracting Rhyhorn!The first round was easy for Valencia because her Florges had attract.She won and I got nervous.I brang out Sylveon and she used attract and It worked!The next few rounds were quick.Finally the freestyle preformance was ready to go.Valencia went first with her sending out her Espeon and her Florges.They made magic from their desires.I went up next and asked Sylveon to use attract and for Prinplup to use Whirlpool.Wet hearts went bursting in the sky!After everyone else went I doubted that I would make it but I won by 8 votes!I got my second Key to Sucess!We went back to the pokemon center only to hear that the next pokemon showcase would be in Lumiose City!I looked at the sky and fell asleep fast...
The fourteenth chapter:The arrival To the pokemon showcase! We went through the forest and arrived in Lumiose City.I knew Clemont would meet me at his gym so I decided to visit for a bit."Hi!"He greeted!"Hello!"I said.I brought a lot of food because I knew Chespin would eat a lot.Soon enough he gobbled all of his berries and his stomach was like a baseball."Chespin eat slower!"Clemont Shouted.I was confused but eventually I helped clean his gym."i hear your next pokemon preformance will be soon!"He said."It is!"I shouted."Well I'll be in the audience!"He said."Okay!"I smiled.We headed for the pokemon center only to get a notice that there was an attack in the pokemon Showcase Area.I rushed there and I sent out Pikachu unsure what it's moves were.I asked it to use thunderbolt and it striked like it's target was it's worst enemy.After that hugged Pikachu and we headed back.Tommorow's the pokemon showcase I thought to myself.Valencia wasn't in town so I was sure she got a Key to sucess.The night didn't pass by quickly...
The Fifteenth Chapter:A closing to my career! We arrived at the sign ups and made it just in time."I see your doing well"It was Valencia!I noticed she had 2 keys to sucess in her hand."Let's do it till master class!"I shouted."Yeah!"She shouted.We went in only to see that there was no theme preformance.I was really confused but we decided to do our finale plan.Valencia went up first with her Greninja,Her florges,Her Espeon,And her Vivillion.They all made a beautiful elemental preformance but I was sure I could beat her!After that I went and Fireworks were shining and the stage was shiny with my Pokemon's help.Pikachu used thunderbolt and an electric Terrain went across the field.And just like that we were finished!Everyone else went.Finally the announcer was going to announce the winner."The winner is...."The announcer shouted.I hoped it was me.But then he shouted"Valencia!"."Congradulations!"I said.She was bursting with joy.After that she became The Queen of Kalos and I decided to spend one last day at the pokemon center in Kalos.What will I do next?I wondered
The Sixteenth chapter:A bid farewell? I went outside the pokemon center and I noticed the pokemon I caught from Kalos were sad.I decided to bring them to their homes and they were happy.I let Pikachu out of his pokeball to make him happy.I said in doubt"Pikachu you have been a good friend you should have a break."Pikachu looked confused."Pikachu you should stay in your home!"Pikachu looked unsure and eventually nodded.I now had lost one friend.I decided to keep Phantump because Phantump seemed to like me.I let Braixen out of its pokeball."Braixen this is your home!I think you should stay here!"I said.Braixen nodded with Doubt and now I could return home.I went to the boat and saw Valencia Saying Farewell.I was going to miss Kalos and My friends.We arrived home and Mom noticed I had a Phantump."Aw what A cutie!"She said.Phantump seemed happy and we rested at home...
The Seventeenth Chapter:The ending of the story! We woke up and headed to the forest. I saw an Empoleon.I let Prinplup out and it dashed straight for the empoleon.Meanwhile I noticed that It was Prinplup's Mom?!?!"Prinplup if you want to stay here you can!"Prinplup had tears in his eyes and then Nodded.I only had two more pokemon Sylveon and Phantump.We then came to a Lush forest when suddenly Phantump evolved into Trevenent!After that a lot of Phantumps came out.Trevenant seemed happy."Trevenent you have been a good friend so why don't you stay here with your fellow friends?"I said.Trevenant nodded and I noticed I only had Sylveon."Sylveon do you want to stay?"I asked.Sylveon nodded.I went back to the river where we met.I noticed a Umbreon and Espeon.Sylveon dashed forward and I noticed they were it's parents."Sylveon do you want to go?"I cried.Sylveon wanted to say no but she nodded."Oh sylveon I will Miss you!"I said with Tears in my eyes.I went home alone and it felt lonely.And that was the end of my Story.(I have a Sylveon in my party pls click it!)
Momscandodis3's AvatarMomscandodis3
Great Story... Very Entertaining... ;-)

QUOTE originally posted by Momscandodis3

Great Story... Very Entertaining... ;-)
Thanks
~Nobody has posted here for so long~

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page