PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 123

POLL: What was your favorite chapter/or chapters?

Total votes: 4

You must be logged in to vote.

sylviexists's Avatarsylviexists
THE FIRST CHAPTER:The beginning of the friendship! One day a mysterious egg known as "Eevee"appeared in a lush green forest.People have known it to evolve into 8 pokemon such as Flareon,Leafeon, and Vaporeon. There was one eevee in particular that I met. I was playing in the forest when I got stuck in a river and saw something was about to drown. I picked it up and found out it was an eevee. I noticed it had scratch marks. I thought something attacked it, but I noticed a trainer shouted "Eevee you are useless!!!!". I also noticed how it was feeling. Eevee had tears in her eyes. When we got back to land,I dryed eevee and sent out for home. But eevee followed me and tapped my pokeball...and it stayed in there which meant I caught it!"Why did eevee trust me...."I thought.
avatar by aquali (tysm <3) uhhh idk what to put
THE SECOND CHAPTER:Future Career? I let eevee out of it's pokeball and decided I didn't need to keep it in there anymore.I headed back home and mom got really suprised I caught my own pokemon.Eevee went to check in my bedroom and ended up knocking over my alarm clock and I decided to not get mad at her.We headed to sleep and nightime went by fast.We woke up and I brushed eevee's tail only to notice I would want to start an adventure with eevee.I went outside only to end up in a wild area.I encountered a caterpie and I noticed that eevee was WAY to strong for that.I learned that it had swift,quick attack,and attract.We headed for pewter city only to notice the gym leader brock.I decided that I didn't want to be a battler so I passed the gym challenge.I went up to head to cerulean city only to see misty and I decided to let eevee rest on my lap.We ended up healing and sleeping at the pokemon center hotel.I was about to sleep when I saw eevee stare at the moon...I knew it had dreams but what?
THE THIRD CHAPTER:The right thing to do! Me and eevee woke up from the pokemon center refreshed when we end up encounter misty."Hey your eevee looks like it may have dreams!"Misty said.Deep inside I knew that eevee was wanting to do something I didn't know."I think your eevee might want you to become friends with a lot of pokemon!"Misty yelled.Eevee seemed very happy about this so I gave it a try.I became friends with an oddish and It lunged for my pokeball.I knew it had a family so I decided to let it go back to it's family.After that we headed back to the pokemon center to see eevee very happy for making friends.I knew I wanted to make friends with more pokemon because it felt like a nice thing to do.The night didn't go fast....
THE FOURTH CHAPTER:An amazing evolution I then woke up but I noticed something very wrong...Then I noticed eevee was gone!I went all over town to look for her and I eventually found her but than I noticed that eevee was with a glaceon!I could tell eevee was happy.I didn't know if I wanted to evolve eevee or not.And If I did which eeveelution would I want?This was a time I needed to think.After we left glaceon,we sat on a bench."Eevee?"I said.Eevee looked confused."Which eeveelution do you want to be?"I asked.Eevee looked unsure.Eevee was gonna hug me when suddenly blue light started appearing."No way!"I screamed.Eevee evolved into....Sylveon!I was so happy and the day was over and we headed back to the pokemon center...
THE FIFTH CHAPTER:A new friend! When morning came,me and Sylveon decided to head back home.On my way back home I saw a hurt piplup and decided to use my super potion I bought from the pokemon center.After it was feeling better I gave it a pecha berry just when sylveon began to be friends with piplup.I let them play together for a little and decided to have enough courage to ask "Can I catch you?".I was very scared but piplup seemed to nod.I put the pokeball on the floor and it dove right for it.It wobbled three times and I caught it!I decided to let piplup play with sylveon and we headed back home only to notice that piplup was very curious of the house.After it explored I decided to turn off the light for sylveon and piplup and decided to look at the stars."There will be a lot more advertures to come..."I thought to myself.I kept staring at them until I realized Sylveon and Piplup were gazing at them as well.After that we headed inside and headed for a good night rest...
THE SIXTH CHAPTER:A day of courage! We woke up from home when mom suggested for us to go and explore a little more.We went to the wild area to try to find a pokemon that needed help but we didnt find anything.The evening passed and just when we were about to go home Sylveon and Piplup heard a pokemon was not in good health.We headed over there and I noticed a Breeloom poisioned the sick pokemon which was a swablu.When we couldn't find an antidote I looked under chunks of trees with Sylveon and Piplup.Piplup sensed something but struggled.Finally piplup managed to push it up when I noticed blue light was coming out of it."Wow Lots of evolutions this week."I thought to myself.Piplup than evolved into Prinplup and I was bursting with joy.We then gave the antidote to swablue and it returned to it's flock of altaria.We headed back home and had a good night sleep with fletchinders chirping and butterfrees on trees....
THE SEVENTH CHAPTER:A new arrival! We headed out for a boat to the Kalos Region so we wouldn't be home for a while.When we arrived we noticed that we passed a bush with a hurt fenniken.I rushed back to the bush and picked up fenniken and headed to the pokemon center only to notice instead of a Chansey...They had wigglytuffs?!?!?!!? Anyways We bought a super potion and healed fenniken.After that I gave fenniken a Rawst berry (Because I ran out of other ones.)Fenniken was very happy and I returned it to the wild only to notice professer Sycamore."Hey I know you rescued my Fenniken!"He shouted.I wondered what offer he would have.Me,Sylveon,and Piplup confusingly walked into the pokemon lab."Why don't you pick a starter!"He said.I didn't know rather to accept it or let them live peacefully.I wanted to choose fenniken but I wanted to chose Chespin as well.I wasn't sure until....Fenniken tapped my pokeball without me saying anything!It wobbled three times so I caught it!With our new friend fenniken we headed to the pokemon center to get a good night sleep....
THE EIGHTH CHAPTER:Saving a life! We woke up from the pokemon center but in my sleep I was always thinking"Why was I worthy of catching all of these nice pokemon?".Then out of a sudden Sylveon,Prinplup,and fenniken heard somthing.We went there to check it out and we figred out a popplio was stuck under a rock.I thought fenniken would be a good choice but not even a scratch.Fenniken didn't give up and used scratch but stil nothing.Fenniken wanted to save pokemon and just as it was about to use scratch blue light bursted out."Woah I must be witnessing a lot of evolutions"I thought.Fenniken evolved into Braixen and I felt like screaming with joy.I learned that fenniken had flamethrower and we used it to make the branch broken.Popplio then used water gun and the forest was new again.We headed to the pokemon center where I healed everyone and we all went to sleep...
THE NINTH CHAPTER:A start of a new career! We all went out from the pokemon center to head to Flour city to see if we could enter the pokemon showcase.Suprisingly we could so we were practicing our pokemon performance before we went on stage.The thing that sucked is that the theme performance was making pokepuffs and honestly I suck at making them.But somehow...I passed the theme performance!After that we waited for everyone else to advance and right when we were preforming I met a new rival.Her name was Valancia.She had 1 "Key to sucess"."Hey do you want to be rivals?"She asked."Sure!"I said.From that point on we were rivals.It was time for the theme performance.I wasnt sure If I could be valancia but I knew I had to try.We put in a lot of flames,Fairy powder,And water together and it created an epic combo that finished in the result of me winning the Key to sucess!I caught up to valencia but I wasn't expecting to win easily...
THE TENTH CHAPTER:The encounter with Clemont! We started heading for Dandaville City for the next showcase.As we headed there we decided to take a break in a route.Just when we were about to do that I saw a chespin running out and stealing our food but I recognized this chespin..."Chespin come back!"It was clemont the Lumiose city Gym leader!"Sorry about my chespin..."Clemont said."It's alright!"I gulped.I gave chespin a few berries and his stomach got full right away"Chespin slow down!"Clemont sighed.I didn't know what to say about a chespin that loves eating everything."After the food Clemont went back to his gym,and I heard a crash.I headed towards it and noticed a hurt phantump.I used a hyper potion because this one looked really bad.Phantump was feeling fine and it was shy but when I gave it a Aspear berry it trusted me.Phantump was headed for my pokeball and I didn't know what to do.So I let it do what it wanted to do and it headed for the pokeball!It wobbled 3 times so I caught it!After catching Phatump Sylveon,Prinplup,Braixen,And phantump were playing in the pokemon center."Let's do this dream together!"I shouted. The pokemon seemed to agree!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page