PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Shop of the Silver Sun! [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234

Aquali's AvatarAquali

Welcome to The Shop of the Silver Sun!

~Rules~

~
The password isn't here keep looking! hmm is see more plusles and minuns below...
~ 1. ALL PFQ RULES APPLY 2. Subscribe so we don't have to find you, please! 3. REMEMBER to specify who you are buying from ex: @Sun or @Kala etc. 4. Please be patient. We have lives outside of this site. 5. If you have a certain amount of time you want the pokemon in, let me know! 6. Use the forms! (Exception being if you're using mobile) 7. Please be respectful. 8. Password is hidden somewhere in the rules. ^^ 9. Sometimes we'll ask you to send the trade, but most of the time, we'll send it. 10. We use the conversion of 1ZC= 5GP=5 11. READ THE RULES FROM THE PERSON YOU ARE ORDERING FROM ex: If you are ordering from me, read the rules for my part of the shop. ~
Password is PotD AND the password for the person you are ordering from
~

Advertise us!

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/303650/The-Shop-of-the-Silver-Sun-Open][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/ca8a66e8-ae0b-11eb-aecf-1bf890facb5b.gif[/img][/url]
Username Change! SunWaterIce -> Aquali
  • Click
  • Bored?
  • Gym Badges
  • Credits/Other
Lv. 90 — 13,895 / 30,713
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkDragon
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Gym Badges:
Sinjitzu Masters Gym!
Eeveelutions Gym!
The Dragon's Cave Gym!
The Bug House (evaluation)
The Bug House (Main)
The Power Palace Gym!
banner: Made by Kingtotodile about me page: made by Esme Pfp: by Celena
Aquali's AvatarAquali

Sun's Side!

Rules!

Same rules as above! Just make sure you use the forms!
Password is in the post above. Keep looking!

Shiny/Albino

Hunting Swirlix!
  • Shinies
  • Albinos
none
None

Items

None yet!
Aquali's AvatarAquali

Sun's Services

Dexing

Some small dexing rules: ~Return the dexed pokemon within 5 minutes! ~If there is a payment send the payment with the dex pokemon back as a gift If you can see the pokemon in my field you can dex it. Dexing is 5gp for S/A pokemon each.(5kcr, 1zc equiv.) Non S/A Pokemon are free

Form

[b]Sun, I would like to dex![/b] [b]The pokemon(s):[/b] [b]Link(s) to the pokemon(s):[/b] [b]Payment (if applicable):[/b]
No other services yet!
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Shelter Hunts
Hello, Kala here! Welcome to my side of the shop! Here's where I do shelter hunts! Check my other posts for more ^^ Please read the rules before posting!

RULES

0. ALL PFQ RULES APPLY 1. Subscribe so I don't have to find you, please! 2. Please be patient
Password is your favorite musical/actor
. I have a life outside of this site. 3. If you have a certain amount of time you want the pokemon in, let me know! 4. Also, if you have a certain time you want it in and I don't get it in time, let me know if you want me to keep looking, or to cancel the order! 5. Use the form! (Exception being if you're using mobile) 6. PWYW but please, nothing under 5GP/equivalent. 7. If you request a legend, give me enough time to find it please! 8. Please be respectful. 9. Make sure we know who you're talking to! (@Aquali, @Kala) 10. Password is hidden somewhere in the rules ^^ 11. Sometimes I'll ask you to send the trade, but most of the time, I'll send it. 12. I use the conversion of 1ZC= 5GP=5kCr

TYPERACE SPECIAL

If you are on the same Typerace team as me, you'll get your shelter hunt free :) April TR team: Water!

FORM

[centre][b]Kala, please hunt me some Pokemon![/b][/centre][b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon wanted:[/b] [b]How many:[/b] [b]Nature/Gender preference:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Amount of time you're willing to wait:[/b] [b]TR Team:[/b] [b]Are you Subscribed?[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
SLOTS 1. Cele-Post Note to self: Sent 3 Zangoose 2 Nuzleaf/Seedot 2. Aud.rey-Post 3. 4. 5.
  • Stuff
  • Random
Im always open to RP! PM if interested!
Sig by CottonEevee for Glad.Silver's use only * BG is MHA official art.
Dexing
I also do dexing! Form below! This is Fate. He watches over this section of the shop. Any of my specials will cost 5GP/equiv. The rest is free. If you do this, please do not keep them longer than 10 minutes.

Dex form

I need this for my Pokédex! [B]Pokémon:[/b] [B]Is it a S/A/D?:[/b] [B]If S/A/D, payment:[/b] [B]Do you agree to the rules?:[/b]
Other
Summon items- 60GP/Equiv

SUMMON ITEMS

Mega Stones- 60GP/Equiv

MEGA STONES

None
Z-Crystals- 100GP/Equiv

Z-CRYSTALS

None
Aquali's AvatarAquali
The shop is now open!
Congrats on opening, Kala and Sun! @Kala Can I grab your Raichunite Q for 60 gp, please? ^^
CRYINGINVIOLIN
Mint // She/Her // Friendly Squirtle // -4 PFQ Shop // Journal // Avatar // Matching [TBA] Type Race: 0
Thanks, and sure thing! Sending trade ^^
bump!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page