PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆Starry Umbreon Sprites (v2)☆ [CLOSED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 495051

POLL: What should my new prices be?

• 100%
  •   0%

Total votes: 3

This poll is now closed.

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2

Starry Umbreon Sprites

• Welcome
  • Slots
  • Prices/Promos
  • Advertisements
You enter the sprite shop.... you are mesmerized with all it has to offer. Not paying attention, an unusual Umbreon brushes up against your hand, startling you backward. It appears to be some sort of fusion, mane and tail shifting with all the colors of the galaxy imaginable.
You hear a call from the back and some shuffling around... "Just a moment!! Sorry if Andromeda startled you!" You look down at the Umbreon fusion, who wags their tails happily at the mention of their name. Bewildered at the lack of attention from you, it also goes to the back of the store. Soon, a frazzled trainer emerges, a pencil gently tucked behind her ear. You notice her hair is also dyed in multiple colors, presumably to match her strange Pokemon, but it's grown out at the roots. You assume that was the source of the voice from earlier. Composing herself, she introduces herself as Kit, and then bellows an unreasonably loud,
"Welcome!"
I am currently OPEN!
You allow Andromeda to follow you around as you peruse all the different sections the shop has to offer.
Table of Contents
Front post You are here!
Sprite Offerings Easy, Medium, Hard
Other Sprites Misc. and Adoptables

Rules

1. All PFQ Rules apply. 2. Notify me if your post is not responded to in a week. It will normally be responded to within a day if I'm online. 3. You may only order one sprite at a time. This is barring Easy sprites, which may be ordered 3 at a time. 4. Don't forget to subscribe! I don't want to have to chase you down. 5a. Give credit when you use. Please note that the codes I provide do not include credit to my shop. Proper credit includes a link to my profile or this thread. 5b. If you would like me to use a sprite that belongs to PFQ (ie. megas, exclusives, gen 6+, revamped canon game sprites, etc.), please go here and make sure you specify that I will be making the image. 5c. Keep in mind that if you've asked me to edit a PFQ sprite (see 5b), you must also provide proof of permission when you display sprite credit. Unless stated otherwise, I use canon game sprites (including item sprites) from gens 1-5 and conyjams sprites for gen 6+. This includes sprites with Pokefarm's albino or melanistic palettes -- I do not use Pokefarm's sprites unless asked to, only their palettes. 6. Don't ask to be a thread helper. If you earn it, I'll award the position to you. 7. Payment must be received within 3 days of the sprite being posted. Please do not prepay me in any way, shape, or form. I do not like keeping track of half payments. 8. For ease of moderation, please don't quote any posts of mine that contain a template!!

Most recent update: 8/8/2023 Prices have been changed to better reflect the amount of free time I have available. Thank you all for your patience and support.

Past Updates

3/16/21- Welcome back to Starry Umbreon Sprites! I’m happy to be reopening as well as rebranding this shop, and start doing things a little more efficiently around here. Thank you all for being patient with me while I got my motivation back! Galaxy Club Memberships, partnerships, and orders have all been reset. 4/20/21- Orders after today will be charged more. I realized I was severely underpricing my credit prices. Easy sprites will remain free, however. 5/13/21- Welcome to the NEW front post!! I hope the tabs make things easier <3 Thank you for the help and feedback! 10/13/21- New sprites have been added to each category! 10/26/21- I was bullied by my coworker to change my prices (/j) I have changed the price of easy sprites ordered after today's date. Please plan accordingly. 03/06/22- Welcome to the new front post (again)! I am still constructing this, but I decided to do a multi-post format instead of cluttering my template with tabs. Thank you to yosei-san for creating all of my new shop templates and just generally being the best ever <3<3 03/13/22- I've made the difficult decision to retire the Ally Program and the Galaxy Club. I hope you still enjoy my sprites regardless and keep an eye out for promotions. 03/15/22- I've made some changes to my rules and forms, including removing the password. 03/17/22- Updated prices once again so my item prices match the currency prices. This only applies to new orders after this date. I also added some new payment methods! :3 6/13/2022 NEW option for Albino or Melanistic colorings on sprites that can use the shiny alternate coloring! Additionally, customers are now allowed to order more easy sprites at a time -- up to 3 per order. I've also added a promotion under specific sprites that are easy to make in bulk, moved Fusion Minisprites to the Medium category, and revamped all the PMD Portrait options to include more information.

FAQ

Q: How long have you been spriting? A: Since I joined Pokefarm, which would be over a decade! Q: Do you do any other art besides spriting? A: Sometimes. You can check my profile, there is a link to my DeviantART there. Q: Can you teach me to sprite? A: No. But you can watch me sprite when I stream on Twitch. Q: Where did you learn to sprite? A: I'm self-taught. I may have used a tutorial or two, or taken a class at a sprite school back when I first started spriting, but that school is likely long gone by now. I can't remember who originally got me into spriting and taught me how to do it, but I never looked back. Q: What programs do you use? A: MS Paint and Gimp Q: Why do you recolor your blacklines? My teacher at a sprite school told me not to. A: Personal preference. It looks cleaner when it comes to certain sprites, in my opinion, especially ones with lighter colors. Q: Are any of your sprites original? A: Shadowed Auras were my creation based on an order from a customer. The other sprites I make are all based on something else I have seen or learned how to make. However, all spriters are unique and have their own styles of spriting, so technically, any sprite I make is also original, in a way. Q: Why aren't all your sprites free? A: Because it takes time and time is money. Q: Why don't you get orders done sooner? A: I'm a college student. Again, time is money. Q: How do you use Gen 6/7/8 sprites? A: Check the credits on my template. Q: What got you into spriting? A: I just thought it was really cool. Q: Will you do sprites for Pokefarm Q someday? A: That's pretty unlikely, since my scratch skills are awful, additionally, my work as a moderator here takes up a lot of time. Q: Do you do streams? A: Yes, I do! You can find my Twitch here, though my schedule is pretty sporadic. Q: Do you have any advice for new spriters? A: I cannot stress this enough: Practice a lot. Don't lose hope. Take lots of classes. Offer your sprites for free, not in a shop, before making your own shop. Learn many types of sprites before deciding to make a shop. Q: Do you accept PMs regarding the shop? A: Yes, and no. If it has to do with questions and specifications about your order, absolutely! If it's a PM asking about when your sprites will be complete or if you can be notified when the shop reopens, then no. Q: Are you the same owner of Starry Umbreon Sprites as before? A: Yes I am! I've just done some rethinking and decided to make things a lot easier on myself. I am a college student and I’m doing this for free, so it takes a lot out of me, but I find joy in making others happy, which was my main decision in opening the shop back up for everyone to enjoy.
I will only be taking 3 orders at a time due to my time limitations.
Username Order Link
--- x
--- x
--- x
Currency Conversion Rate
5000 5 1
Calculator
All of my sprites sit on a "sliding" pay scale. You must pay at least the minimum price for the sprite tier you want. The maximum price has no refection on sprite quality and it simply exists as a gauge for how much a sprite is generally worth. Easy: min. 5 ZC max. 30 ZC / equivalent Medium: min. 30 ZC max. 150 ZC / equivalent Hard: min. 50 ZC max. 200 ZC / equivalent Combination sprites: Add the minimum prices of the two sprites you want together. Mixed currencies are okay. Spriter's Choice: min. 5 ZC max. 200 ZC / equivalent
Alt. Payment Methods
Collected summons
Approx. Market Price
PR Sticks 200 ZC/equiv
Ubercharms 250 ZC/equiv
Z-Crystals Approx. Market Price
DCP x60 120 ZC/equiv
Any large gem
Any relic items
Approx. Market Price

ONGOING PROMOTIONS

Permanent promotions: Beginner's Discount- All priced sprites are half off as long as you have the "Newbie" rank and icon by your name. Wishforge Benefit- If you pay in a type of gem I'm looking for OR one of the relic items, you are allowed to order one EXTRA sprite from the easy category on your order! Right now my most wanted gems are Psychic gems and Ground gems. If you pay in Dragon or Steel gems, take half off the gem price. Melan Hunter's Benefit- Pay with an Ubercharm and you are allowed to order one EXTRA sprite from the easy category on your order!
Temporary promotions: N/A
Banners made for my shop:

icymoon193

Old mascot:

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/303538/Starry-Umbreon-Sprites-v2][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/icymoon193/ShopSprites/shoporder567.png[/img][/url]
New mascot:

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/303538/Starry-Umbreon-Sprites-v2][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/icymoon193/ShopSprites/starrybanner.png[/img][/url]

AngelOShadows

Small button:

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/303538/Starry-Umbreon-Sprites-v2][img]https://i.imgur.com/8naZ8iZ.png[/img][/url]

MochaFox

With Kit:

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/303538/Starry-Umbreon-Sprites-v2][img]https://i.imgur.com/gG8yiDU.png[/img]/url]
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
IconicAnemone's AvatarIconicAnemone
Kit, my Pokemon is all mixed up! Username: IconicAnemone Pokemon 1 (base): Cleffa Shiny?: yes Pokemon 2 (fusion): Chingling Shiny?: Which colors? (base or fusion's?): Pokemon 2 Password:geronimo! Other: could you incorprate the green color of the shiny cleffa somehow? And I don't know how much this would be
Comms are open! Annie's Art Shop!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +10,343,822
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Brave nature

Starry Umbreon Sprites

• Easy Sprites
  • Medium Sprites
  • Hard Sprites
These sprites are usually easy to make. They take the least time. You can order up to three of these in one order if you are ordering nothing else.

Basic Recolors

Form: Kit, change my Pokemon's colors! Username: Base Pokemon: S/A/M?: Pokemon you want it to be recolored as: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Basic Fusions

Character belongs to Knock Out, do not copy or use without their permission.
Form: Kit, my Pokemon is all mixed up! Username: Pokemon 1 (base): S/A/M?: Pokemon 2 (fusion): S/A/M?: Which colors? (base or fusion's?): Payment: Other:

Cotton Candies

Form: Kit, my Pokemon ate too much cotton candy! Username: Pokemon: Pink, blue, or both?: Payment: Other:

Gummies

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is squishy! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Crystals

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is fragile! Username: Pokemon: Crystal type (normal, amethyst, rose quartz, peridot, ruby, sapphire, or emerald?): Payment: Other:

Datas

Form: Kit, my Pokemon comes from the computer! Username: Pokemon: Data color: Other:

Silhouettes

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is just a shadow! Username: Pokemon: Color (basic rainbow): Payment: Other:

Chocolates

Form: Form: Kit, my Pokemon tastes sweet! Username: Pokemon: Milk, dark, or white chocolate?: Raspberry accents?: Payment: Other:

Primals

Form: Kit, my Pokemon joined Primal Dialga! Username: Pokemon: Payment: Other:

Shadow Pokemon (XD001 Style)

Form: Kit, my Pokemon joined the shadows! Username: Pokemon: Payment: Other:

Yin-Yangs

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is at peace! Username: Pokemon: Payment: Other:

Stones

Form: Kit, Medusa got 'em! Username: Pokemon: Payment: Other:

Pokeballs

Kit, I wanna catch 'em all! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Specific parts?: Payment: Other:
SPECIAL COLLECTOR'S BENEFIT: If you order one of these in each color option (shiny, albino, melanistic), you receive a gif bait for free! Happy hunting!~

Papers

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is thin like paper! Username: Pokemon: Payment: Other:

Galaxies

Form: Kit, I want to explore the galaxy! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M? (on partial galaxy sprites only): Silhouette or partial (if partial, which parts?): Galaxy style (1, 2, 3, or 4): Payment: Other: Style 1 Style 2 Style 3 Style 4

Eggs

Form: Kit, my Pokemon isn't yet hatched! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Specific parts?: Payment: Other:
SPECIAL COLLECTOR'S BENEFIT: If you order one of these in each color option (shiny, albino, melanistic), you receive a gif bait for free! Happy hunting!~

Winged

Kit, my Pokemon wants to fly! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Wings you want (name any winged Pokemon): Wing color (base or fusion): Other:

Charms

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is charming! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Substitutes

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is fake! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Specific parts?: Payment: Other:
SPECIAL COLLECTOR'S BENEFIT: If you order one of these in each color option* (shiny, albino, melanistic), you receive a gif bait for free! Happy hunting!~ *Please note that the combined files will likely be added to my F2U Baits thread if you order one of each.

Heartless

Form: Kit, my Pokemon doesn't have a heart! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Glitched

Form: Kit, my Pokemon caught the Pokerus! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Possessed

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is possessed! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Lineless/Shadeless

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is empty! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

PMD Portrait Recolors

**No fusion or scratchwork is required for these. Portraits are located here. Not all Pokemon have expressions, so please check if they do before ordering this. Otherwise, I may ask for a larger payment to compensate for the scratchwork.
For SwirlingInferno's use only.
Form: Kit, my Pokemon got lost in a dungeon! Username: Pokemon (gen 4 and below only): Recolor reference (palette or custom sprite; can be S/A/M; remember to provide credit): Male, Female, or Genderless border?: Any particular expression?: Payment: Other:

Devamps

Form: Kit, my Pokemon looks like it's from 1996! Username: Pokemon (I can also do Fakemon/OCs if given a sprite!): S/A/M?: Payment: Other:
These sprites are slightly more difficult to do than easy. They take a bit longer.

Advanced Fusions

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is all mixed up! Username: Pokemon 1 (base): S/A/M?: Pokemon 2 (fusion 1): Shiny?: Pokemon 3 (fusion 2): S/A/M?: Which colors? (base or fusion's?): Payment: Other:

Lineless

Form: Kit, my Pokemon lost its lines! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Shadeless

Form: Kit, my Pokemon looks flat! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Pillowshades

Form: Kit, my Pokemon looks soft! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Yarn Pokemon

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is all wound up! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Pride Pokés

Transgender flag, style 1
Pansexual flag, style 2
Bisexual flag, style 3
Flags for Bisexual & Nonbinary, style 4
Flag of the Philippines, style 2
Form: Kit, I am proud! Username: Pokemon: Flag: Style: Payment: Other: Available flags: Demisexual, Ace, Bi, Demiromantic, Aro, Nonbinary, Trans, Genderqueer, Genderfluid, Pan, Gay, Lesbian, Agender, and any others as well as country flags! *Please specify if you'd like style 3 in black or white. *Style 4 costs 30 GP extra. Must specify two flags on the form. Can mix and match pride flags and country flags.

Stickers

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is sticky! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Neon Signs

Cr: LemonZesty for original idea
Form: Kit, my Pokemon is bright! Username: Pokemon: Color: Payment: Other:

Fusion Minisprites

Character belongs to Suriya. Do not copy, edit, or use.
Form: Kit, make my Pokemon miniature! Username: Pokemon reference: Payment: Other: Add 20 to make an additional charm sprite with your order!

Juice Glasses

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is all wrung out! Username: Pokemon: Juice type (color): Half-full or 2/3 full?: Payment: Other:
These sprites are hard to do and take longer than both easy and medium sprites.

Infernos/Reverse Infernos

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is burning up! Username: Pokemon: Color: Reverse? (y/n): Payment: Other: Colors to choose from

Gijinkas

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is kinda human! Username: Pokemon: Shiny?: Specific Trainer? (provide sprite please or I will pick): Specific parts?: Payment: Other:

Reverse Pillowshades

Form: Kit, my Pokemon is a reverse pillow! Username: Pokemon: Shiny?: Payment: Other:

Custom Trainer

With a team -
Character belongs to @TheFlippmeister on Twitter and DeviantART
Form: Kit, make me a trainer! Username: Reference image: Specific trainer base?: (Please provide if yes.) Add a team?: (If yes, specify which Pokemon and if you'd like it to be shiny here, as well as sprites from a specific gen if you'd like. Up to 6. Pokesonas allowed.) Payment: Other:

PMD Portrait Fusion

**These are far less restrictive than the Easy version of this sprite. In addition to the fusion of multiple portraits, I can scratch parts and expressions on any of the Pokemon portraits located here to manipulate it into looking like the reference image. Form: Kit, this strange Pokemon got lost in a dungeon! Username: Base Pokemon (Gen 4 and below): Fusion Pokemon 1 (Gen 4 and below): Fusion Pokemon 2 (Gen 4 and below): Reference image/Specific Parts (optional; remember to provide credit): Male, Female, or Genderless border?: Any particular expression?: Payment: Other:

Pokesona PMD Portrait (Non-fusion)

**These are far less restrictive than the Easy version of this sprite. No fusion of multiple portraits is allowed, but I can scratch parts and expressions on any of the Pokemon portraits, located here.
Character belongs to Devi. Please do not use.
Form: Kit, my Pokesona got lost in a dungeon! Username: Base Pokemon (Gen 4 or below ONLY): Reference (Custom sprite that is not a fusion; remember to provide credit): Male, Female, or Genderless border?: Any particular expression?: Payment: Other:
Trikzter's AvatarTrikzter
Kit, my Pokemon is all mixed up! Username: Trikzter Pokemon 1 (base): Lapras Shiny?: no Pokemon 2 (fusion): Torterra Shiny?: no Which colors? (base or fusion's?): fusion Password: geronimo! Other: Thanks!
  • Credits
Icon made by me!
tens's Avatartens
Kit, my Pokemon is all mixed up! Username: Icedragonboi Pokemon 1 (base): Chingling Shiny?: No Pokemon 2 (fusion): Sylveon Shiny?: Yes Which colors? (base or fusion's?): Your choice! Password: geronimo! Other: None. Thank you c:

Starry Umbreon Sprites

• Miscellaneous Sprites
  • Adoptables

Spriter’s Choice

Indecisive due to a large selection of sprites? Let me decide for you! Form: Kit, make me whatever you want! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M?: Payment: Other:

Combination Sprites

With combination sprites, you can have the best of both worlds! A combination sprite mixes up to two of your favorite sprites, for example: combining a pride flag sprite with a sticker, combining a heartless sprite with a winged sprite, or making a cotton candy sprite lineless. Whatever your fancy be, I can do it! I can use Pokesonas, but it counts as 1 of your sprites in the combination (ie, I will not add more to your Pokesona, but I can recolor it, make it into a winged sprite, a sticker, a pride flag, etc). To order this sprite, fill out this form. Form: Kit, give me the best of both worlds! Username: Pokemon: S/A/M? (only if applicable; check individual forms.): Sprite 1: Sprite 2: Payment: Other:

Experimental Sprites

Experimental sprites occur when I am testing out new types of sprites to make. It takes me a while to perfect them and get them the way I want them to look, so I ask that you, my patrons, allow me to make you an “imperfect” experimental sprite. Right now, their prices are equivalent to a hard tier sprite, but that may change once I get the hang of them and officially add them to the shop. Currently offering:

Pokepuff Mons

Pokepuff sprites by tarei-laokia Better than berry 'mons, now on the shelf are these flavored 'mons designed to look like your favorite Pokepuff! Form: Kit, my Pokemon is frosted! Username: Pokemon: Pokepuff flavor (Sweet, Mint, Citrus, Mocha, Spice): Pokepuff variety (Basic, Frosted, Fancy, Deluxe, Supreme): Payment: Other:

Revamp

Form: Kit, make my Pokemon look new! Username: Pokemon:
Gen 4 and below only If it was introduced in Gen 5, I can't do this sprite!
S/A/M?: Payment: Other:
Adoptables are usually experimental sprites that I toy around with in my free time, not orders. You may fill out the form in addition to any order you make at my shop! Discounts do not apply to these prices, they are flat rates. Mixed payment or alternative payment is fine, but listed payment is preferred. If you want to repost off-site, please credit my Toyhou.se. Thanks! Additionally, starting October 1st, 2022, any adopt purchased from me will receive a discounted price on art ordered of that adopt at Sparky's Art Stand! Please, check out their shop!

Available to Adopt

The shelves that are usually filled with transparent Pokeballs are empty. Maybe Kit sold out...? You decide to move on to another section of the shop.

Egg Adoptables

With enough care and love, these eggs will hatch into unique Pokemon! A sign above a display case with incubators reads...but this display case was empty, too.

Form

Kit, I’d like to give this Pokemon a new home! Username: Which adopt would you like?: Payment: Other:

Starry Umbreon Sprites

• Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
RESERVED!!
IconicAnemone's AvatarIconicAnemone
Kit, my Pokemon joined Primal Dialga! Username: IconicAnemone Pokemon: Furret Password:geronimo! Other: :-)
Accepted!! :)
hadalzone's Avatarhadalzone
Hi there! Your sprites are so good I subscribed so I could order as soon as you opened! Kit, my Pokemon is all mixed up! Username: cherrybombrush Pokemon 1 (base): Mega Audino Shiny?: nope Pokemon 2 (fusion): Slurpuff Shiny?: Nope Which colors? (base or fusion's?): Fusion! Password: geronimo! Other: Thank you so much!

argo | he/they | 20+

buying black stones for 25zc/equiv, and swapping my summons for your white stones!
journal (+living dex!) trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is official art of n for the jp dream league tcg expansion signature art is official art, edited by me
Type Race Score; 1714

Pages: 123··· 495051

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page