PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♠Lunar eclipse pack♠ ACTUAL RP!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 269270271272273··· 325326327

*Flare shakes his head watching them*
Avatar made my crysta302 for my use only!
detse's Avatardetse
Detsu woke up. "H-hey..Kyrua? How long were we asleep?" He carefully picked up her and the egg.
Pfp of my shiny XD001, Milkshake. Commisioned by icedragonboi 468 pts. not really an active hunter. My Journal :D
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Kyrua yawned and looked at Destu. "Huh..? Oh. Uhm.." She rubbed her eyes. "Maybe a few hours?"
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 54/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~
detse's Avatardetse
"It looks like about the same time we fell asleep." He stood up, placing the egg in his ponytail again and placing her on the ground on all fours.
Kyrua smiled. "So.. That would either mean we slept for the entire day or.. Only slept for a feew minutes." She hummed and then grabbed his hands and kissed them.
detse's Avatardetse
"Well I feel well rested, so maybe it was a whole day..." He looked forward out of the forest and saw a bit of a mountainous area ahead. "We should probably be careful up ahe-" He didn't get to finish because the egg made a small crack noise.
Kyrua blinked and gasped. "It-it's hatching!" She nearly jumped on top of him to rab the egg and when she did she gently put it on the ground. Her tail wagged at ten times the speed it was before.
detse's Avatardetse
Detsu was nearly knocked off his feet when Kyrua grabbed the egg. "What? Are you sure it's hatching now? Zodiac's egg hadn't hatched yet and we created ours after her." He looked at the egg intently.
Kyrua nuzzled him. "Like I said before, eggs tend to hatch if the parent or parent's are making it warm." She said. "I also heard a weird fact that if you take the egg around and show it love it'll hatch faster!" She smiled. "And some eggs hatch faster than others." She hushed soft things to the egg as she carressed it.
detse's Avatardetse
"It's just strange to me... What do you think our child will look like?" He looked at Kyrua affectionately.

Pages: 123··· 269270271272273··· 325326327

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page