PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The story of piplup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 12

POLL: Should I make another one?

•  80%
  •  20%
  •   0%
  •   0%

Total votes: 5

This poll is now closed.

Boltund's AvatarBoltund
(this is told from piplup's view.) One cold day,I was in my ocean home with my mom empoleon and dad prinplup.I was just hatched from an egg when suddenly a pokemon hunter approches.And from all I remembered was that my parents were captured.When I became old enough to set off on my own I went to look for them.When I start swimming I see my friend Oshawott."What are you doing out here"Oshawott asked."I am looking for my parents"I answered."Oh I remember what happened.I am really sorry piplup."Oshawott said In sadness "It's alright I told Oshawott." "I have an Idea"Oshawott Said. "What is it"I asked. "I should come with you!"Oshawott said happily. And from that point on they went to look for them together.After a hard swim they rest on an island.Then a gotthitelle from the island said "I see you have a mission to free your parents correct?" "Yep!"I said. "Can I show you where your parents are?"In fact I would like that!"I shouted. "Hmmmm Let me see...Uh oh." "What is uh oh?"I said in confusion. "They are at.... the inside of a volcano."WHAT?????????????"I screamed. "Yes but If you would like to give up now you can go back."I'm not giving Up even if it's inside a large big scary volcano."I doubted.So Oshawott and Piplup headed for the volcano.When they arrived they saw an opening that had a sign that looked like gibberish. "whats that?" Oshawott said in confusion "It doesnt matter.We are going in."I declared. When they accesed through the secret door they saw something.It made them full of delight."MOM DAD!"I shouted." "But just when we were about to get out the same pokemon poacher came and said gibberish but we all knew what he meant.He was going to capture all of us "RUN!" We all shouted.At the end he threw a master ball.And It was aimed for me."No!"I shouted.When I was insde it there was no escaping.And I felt helpless.What Can I do....What Can I do......Then arceus appeared and broke me out. "NO WAY"I Yelped.It was arceus!Arceus then used judgement on the catcher and we all lived safely! Writen by Piplup-Which Is now Empoleon
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
Oh yeah! Forgot to reply. This story is great, but I didnt understand some things. Even if I didnt, I loved piplup and oshawat, leaning towards osha bc hes kinda goofy and I like that. 10/10 plz make more.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
Boltund's AvatarBoltund
Ok thanks!

QUOTE originally posted by Grasslovania

Oh yeah! Forgot to reply. This story is great, but I didnt understand some things. Even if I didnt, I loved piplup and oshawat, leaning towards osha bc hes kinda goofy and I like that. 10/10 plz make more.
Momscandodis3's AvatarMomscandodis3
great story... can’t wait for more to come ;-)
Boltund's AvatarBoltund

QUOTE originally posted by Momscandodis3

great story... can’t wait for more to come ;-)
Thank you so much!
Coolcodename's AvatarCoolcodename
i liked this story just a bit short giving it a bit less time to fully develop the characters and the plot twist at the end w arceus was out of nowhere but i would give this a 7/10 keep up the good work man
Boltund's AvatarBoltund

QUOTE originally posted by Coolcodename

i liked this story just a bit short giving it a bit less time to fully develop the characters and the plot twist at the end w arceus was out of nowhere but i would give this a 7/10 keep up the good work man
Okay
Boltund's AvatarBoltund
If you subbed to this please reply or pm me and say you did!
Boltund's AvatarBoltund
Boltund's AvatarBoltund
Bumping this story because why not

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page