PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Umbreon~ Effects of the Herb

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

DeltaSystem's AvatarDeltaSystem
A girl walked a dimly lit hallway. Not long ago, she had traveled to the Trainer's region in hope of being taught to control the beasts themselves but had been denied entry. Now she was to choose a starter, but which one? She looked around, seeing all the pokemon sent here due to there not being enough pokeballs for all of them. Suddenly a whimper came from one of the cages where a brown furred creature paced. "Eevee! Use Bite!" Eevee, wanting to impress her trainer, struck as hard as possible, but the Riolu still won. Her ears dropped, she tuck her tail, and ran back to her trainer, but instead of conforting her over losing, she growled in fustration. "Why can't you do anything right? You're such a lousy starter." A low growl came from behind them. She bent down to see a creature with long ears, miserable brown eyes, and scruffy fur. The pokemon was beat up, but there was something that caught the girl's attention, something she couldn't place her finger on. "Found a Starter yet?" She turned around to see Rook, who was sided by his Vaporeon, "Sunny". "Nah, I was just looking at this one." She beckoned to the brown critter. He looked at it, "So you found an Eevee. They're good pokemon and quite friendly. They also evolve into a lot of things, but people overlook them because they’re not powerful in this stage... well, not until they learn some moves that is." She glanced back at the Eevee, "Will it be more powerful in its next stage?" Sunny hissed when the girl got too close, there was something off about her. "Yes," he answered, "but Eevees require a lot of care and dedication." She looked at the Eevee carefully, "I think an Eevee is the right pokemon for me." Sunny glared at the girl, not liking that one of her kind wound up with a trainer like her. She held up her hands in defense, "Fine, I'll go easier on her, but I bet Rook didn't go easy on you." But he did, thought the Vaporeon. "Come on Eevee," she said to her pokemon, "it's about time for us to do our run through Alola." And the Vaporeon watched them go. The girl rubbed the stone on her necklace and sighed. Everynight she had the same dream, seeing a mysterious pokemon with deep purple eyes, and hearing someone calling her name- A thump jerked her out of her thoughts. The Eevee was kicking wall in her sleep. For a moment, the girl considered returning the pokemon to her pokeball, but instead decided to back to sleep, yearning to know what the pokemon was, and who wandered her dreams... Eevee was tired but eager for another chance to set things right with her trainer. The girl glared at her, "Shhhh! You already broke my necklace, I don't need you ruining this too." A few days back, the pokemon had broken the stone in her necklace. Rook had fixed it, turning the other half into a collar for Eevee, so no one will accidently mix her up for a diffrent Eevee, but the girl still had both the necklace and the collar in her pocket. Begrudgingly, she gave her starter her necklace, "Here, watch this for me and behave." Then she turned back to seeing if any pokemon were in the area. Sunny didn't like the girl at all. She was cruel to her pokemon, aggresive, and seemed to enjoy watching battles play out. The Vaporeon shuddered, glad that her own trainer was planning to leave soon. And then her necklace- She shook her head, trying to shake out the thought of it. Sunny had seen many stones and learned what all of them do. She still remembers the day she found that sparkly blue stone buried in the sand, for her trainer knew how much she liked the beach. Yet the stone in the necklace what nothing like her stone, it was dark and only brought dark things. Thinking of stones now, she decided to go see if her's was still safe from harm. Eevee looked at the necklace, then up at the starry night sky. She was so happy in that one moment, her trainer seemed to trust with something important. A light rose from the ground, scaring away the pokemon her trainer was hoping to catch. She was going to snap at her, but instead smiled. A black pokemon looked up at her hopefully, the yellow bands on its fur glowing gently. The young trainer bent down and carefully clipped on the collar, "I think you earned this." Sunny trotted through the hallway, returning from sorting eggs. You see, she had an odd skill, allowing her to tell which pokemon will be powerful when they hatch, and which won't. Many trainers wanted to buy her for this, but Rook wouldn't give her up, not after what happened when he sold his Absol... She was going to use the shortcut but saw a shadow that reminded her of a pokemon all knew to stay away from. Looking up, she saw that the shadow belonged to that new girl. Gulping, she backed up and ducked into a whole that led outside. She had to find that Absol. Chronology: Previous Pikachu Next Absol
~Delta 🪐
Made by HorrorGal13
  • Main
  • Credits
Your chaotic mess. Type Race Points: 0
Tabs by Esme Avatar made with this awsome picrew!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page