PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Elta's Rewritten Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Introduction

Basic Info

• Name: Eltafez
  • Nicknames: Elta, Fez(zy)
  • Born: 30 years ago
  • Orientation: Straight
  • Nationality: Belgian
  • Spoken languages: Dutch/Flemish, English
  • Hobbies: Drawing, programming, reading (any of these activities combined with watching or listening to something), gaming

Pokémon-Related

• Favorite: Poochyena, Mightyena
  • Spirit: Spheal
  • GBA games owned: Blue, FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
  • 3DS games owned: Black 2, X, Alpha Sapphire, Moon, Shuffle

Likes/Favorites

• Dishes: Spaghetti, fish with mashed potatoes, Filipino adobo, menudo
  • Dessert: Leche flan, crème brûlée, tiramisu
  • Fruit: Mango, strawberries
  • Animals: Wolf, hyena
  • Music: Rock, Trance, New Age, Chillstep
  • Games: Jak and Daxter, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Sly Cooper, Fable, Tomb Raider, Elder Scrolls, Ace Attorney
Template © Eltafez
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Off-site Tools

Sharing the tools I made for PFQ.

Calculator for egg hatching and more

I got lazy when it came to counting down my items for gems and clicks for eggs. So I made a thing that would do it all for me. |D While I had fun with this, I don't think my brain has ever been so exhausted as when I added all those Type recommendations. I don't have direct access to Sally's database, so I had to add the necessary data by hand (well, mostly, anyway).

Daycare Pairs

Tired of always looking through your fields for a breeding pair? With this tool you can add keys such as compatibility % and notes to keep track of what you have and don't have.
And that's it for now. If you have something in mind that you'd like to see done, or see incorrect information/errors, please feel free to PM me with them. I'm always up for some challenges and need to maintain the distributed info.
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #B.1

March 7th, 2021
After many months of huge inactivity and lots of squinting, I decided to remake my journal. Granted, at first I thought I could revamp the old thread but then I found out the deleted posts showed up in ModWatch. Oops. ^^; 2020 has been... I think most people will agree it was a dumpster fire. Yet I can't begrudge it because it led to the newest addition of my family, Kiko. I don't know what I would have done without him. <3 Whether or not I will return game-wise remains to be seen. For now I'm still trying to gain back the stability in my life.
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Personal Wishforge Reminders

NORMALSlakoth Stufful
FIREGrowlithe Numel
ELECTRICPawmi Plusle/Minun Wattrel Tadbulb
GRASSSnover Gossifleur Exeggcute
ICESnorunt A. Sandshrew
FIGHTINGCroagunk G. Farfetch'd Mienfoo Crabrawler Flamigo
POISONCroagunk Gulpin Shroodle Glimmet
GROUNDNumel A. Diglett Toedscool
PSYCHICExeggcute G. Slowpoke Chingling
GHOSTG. Corsola Greavard Bramblin
DRAGONCyclizar Noibat Applin
STEELMawile G. Meowth A. Diglett Orthworm
FAIRYMawile Fidough Tinkatink Klefki Mimikyu Snubbull
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #1

March 12, 2022
That moment I realised I read my TR rotation in the wrong order:
Image by me.
Time to hastily change hunt plans because my team is not fire but rock... (And yes I'm a dumdum for thinking the team on my profile was still from last month.)
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #2

October 5, 2023
Spooky month go brrrrrrr!
Image by me
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #3

November 1, 2023
I thought this deserved its own post so here I am! Clicklist Sleeve You'll need to be logged in to see this (if you're still waiting for me to get a login, please PM me again because chances are I forgot to reply after having seen it the first time... Sorry! ;;) I'm hoping it'll be a good addition to things such as the Type Race threads, so the leaders won't have to struggle with updating/maintaining the click lists. As an example, take the Staff Roster. A normal multi-profile click list would look something like this:
https://pokefarm.com/users/Niet,Garthic,Methos,Eltafez,Cele,Setsuko,yosei-san,AlphaEspy,Devi,Gumshoe,KitKatKutie2,Loksfjoer,Suriya,Terabbit,tyler,Novan-chan,Shazi,AlyssaNights,BananaLizard,DuchessLunaire,Eggy,Icebunn,Nunka,QuirkyRabbit,Rebecca_Marigold,Zio
That grows longer the more users you add. If even one of those users change their name, it becomes a pain to fix it. The tool above manages that for you by using people's shortlinks. The above becomes:
https://pokefarm.com/users/:2d,:43t,:7dD,:7s,:92x,:bCB,:C,:CG,:dh8,:Gf,:J,:j7c,:jc,:JF,:JlC3,:L6k,:LCK,:Lm-,:Lt,:PdN,:V3,:VL1,:w4,:yk,:Z,:_ht#tab=1
But... that still looks painful to update, especially if you're on a mobile device. So there's a shortlink that redirects to it instead: You can add as many or as few users as you want, this last link will look the same, but redirect you to the updated list every time. In terms of coding it's not a huge deal, but this is something I'd like to give to the community for ease of access. The only reason you need a login for this at all is to make sure the clicklists are saved and can't be tampered with. ^^
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #4

December 19, 2023
I'm scrambling to get all my art and hand crafts done but thankfully this piece came out just how I wanted it to look. Now I just have to complete my last scarf gift.
Image by me
Template © Eltafez

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page