PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 196197198

DemonCactus's AvatarDemonCactus
Could I get the rainbow lizark cubone for 5k credits? ^^
Finally figured out how to do this sweet cheese- Icon by Rylee! Go check out their art shop!!! Also wanting to show off some sprites I got on here ^^ All showcased are by Tøgê-kïss!
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Made By Toge-kiss
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by DemonCactus

Could I get the rainbow lizark cubone for 5k credits? ^^
of course! just send payment whenever your ready!
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
Could I get a rainbow eeveelution in like a heart shape? So like every Eeveelution(with Eevee) in a heart shape of the rainbow? (I'm not the best at explaining this, I'm sorry-) I will pay any S/A from my second field for it! Edit: Of course take your time on it as well as the other commisions!
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Could I get a rainbow eeveelution in like a heart shape? So like every Eeveelution(with Eevee) in a heart shape of the rainbow? (I'm not the best at explaining this, I'm sorry-) I will pay any S/A from my second field for it! Edit: Of course take your time on it as well as the other commisions!
Im pretty sure I know what you want! and sure thing ^^
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Hiya! Could I please order an Oshawott training montage? I'd like him to be doing some pushups, a bit of sword fighting with a terracotta epee, another with him carrying a big log, and finally stood proud in a Marine style uniform please? I will pay 1000 gold if that's enough for so much detail. Edit: It's just one image but with multiple "moments", I'm sure you know what I'm on about, and however you think it best to portray it.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 4255
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,290,153
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,605,920
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

Hiya! Could I please order an Oshawott training montage? I'd like him to be doing some pushups, a bit of sword fighting with a terracotta epee, another with him carrying a big log, and finally stood proud in a Marine style uniform please? I will pay 1000 gold if that's enough for so much detail. Edit: It's just one image but with multiple "moments", I'm sure you know what I'm on about, and however you think it best to portray it.
yeah I can totally do that for you!
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
I’m back again!(I just keep coming back lol) Could I get a Umbreon/Spiritomb fusion please?(Umbreon as the base) I can pay 50k creds Thank you! :3

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

I’m back again!(I just keep coming back lol) Could I get a Umbreon/Spiritomb fusion please?(Umbreon as the base) I can pay 50k creds Thank you! :3
yep I can do that!
Ahhhh so I thought of something that would be cute like almost immediantly as you sent me my last ones, can I get an alolan and a kantoian vulpix playing in some snow? Do whatever you'd like with it! I'd also like another random artwork, be free with it, do whatever you'd like! And could you do a fusion between growlithe and litten? Do whatever you'd like as well, I just mainly want a litten tail! I will pay 30zc!(or 150gp, you choose!)

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Ahhhh so I thought of something that would be cute like almost immediantly as you sent me my last ones, can I get an alolan and a kantoian vulpix playing in some snow? Do whatever you'd like with it! I'd also like another random artwork, be free with it, do whatever you'd like! And could you do a fusion between growlithe and litten? Do whatever you'd like as well, I just mainly want a litten tail! I will pay 30zc!(or 150gp, you choose!)
alright I'll add those to my list! ^^ (I would prefer the 30zc if that's okay)

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 196197198

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page