PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vivillon Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Daenerys's AvatarDaenerys
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Daenerys Pattern: Continental Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No Shop Currently Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I am slowly working on getting scatters for swaps inbetween type races so a specific preference could take a while to get. I am keeping track of whats patterns I need in this post currently. PMs are about swaps are accepted.
MickTheMoose's AvatarMickTheMoose
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:MickTheMoose Pattern: Sun Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: I will have extras on my market page, but none currently. Other: not currently hunting, but will be swapping for one of each type of S/A vivillion pattern once I do hunt them. Will move up the date if someone makes a request/after the type race idk yet. Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Won't be looking for melans but would be willing to swap if I happen to get more than one (if any ;-;)
Score: 0
Crystallic's AvatarCrystallic
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Crystallic Pattern: Icy Snow Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Nope, I go through PM :) Other: Currently hunting, though I might have a lower chance of hatching shinies/albinos. Currently preparing RTE Spewpas are for anyone who needs them!
  • ❄️
  • ❤️
  • 🎀
WAS PREVIOUSLY SylvieLunala, CHANGED MY USERNAME If you have time, please check the last tab and do it! Tysm <3 Avatar by ❤️ Cocoachu ❤️ > Hiya! I'm Glace, or you can call me Luna or Crystal, too! < Check out our shop! || Hunt: Scatterbug [PAUSED]
Lv. 61 — 5,338 / 11,347
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Please click too <3 click on the 'mon to do so!
TyoKaimera's AvatarTyoKaimera
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: TyoKaimera Pattern: Icy Snow Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Not yet, but I have a field! Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Yes, for all -- EVENTUALLY! Other: *Once I have a PLATINUM level bug wishforge badge, then I will start a scatterbug/spewpa/vivillon hunt. *I try to keep a field mostly stocked by NATURE (and thus Preference) available for trading at all times! I send them out free. Status: Not currently hunting Vivillon.
Click ma crew?:
  • Typerace
  • My Starter
  • Credits
Lv. 43 — 666 / 5,607
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Avatar made by me for my use only. May create a sprite shop with my sisters at some point. Maybe. PM me if interested!

Type Race Progress counter by LycanKai! Their Journal expired for inactivity, so it took some hunting for me. I have it saved in the credits of my ABOUT if anyone needs it!
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Panceon Pattern:Jungle Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Sometimes 🐱‍🐉 (FREE) Three Amigos breeding pairs (FREE) 🐱‍🐉 Other: Looking for a Naive Icy Snow Vivillon to complete my little butterfly collection (Regular not shiny/Albino will update when I start my hunt again) Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I do plan on returning to my scatterbug hunt eventually, so I wouldn't mind swapping one when I do get a Melan for an Elegant one. I just really love that pattern :D
Signature Art work by: Inkmonkun Avatar work by: Silver Raven
Meki1's AvatarMeki1
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:meki1 Pattern: Continental Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: yes my hunt shop Other:i am interested in shiny/albino swaps Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: i dont melan hunt yet dont think im ready
51/100 White Stone progress
24/100 Rage Feather progress
3/99 Gimmighoul Coin progress
more legend hunts here i have shops ps: looking for a shiny (non-delta) ditto pm if have one for sale current hunt: Hydrark
thetransanon's Avatarthetransanon
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:thetransanon Pattern: Continental Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No Other: I'm willing to do shiny and albino swaps. I'm not currently hunting but I will update when I am. I want to collect all patterns including all shiny and albino verisons of the patterns if possible.
Avatar from 2022 Advert event Beloveds:
Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: bondsmith23 Pattern: Savannah Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No, I do trades through PM's! You can check my For Sale field for current shinies & albinos UFT. I'm currently hunting them, so PM me to get on the waitlist! Other: I am interested in melan swaps! I want one of each in each pattern eventually, so please PM me!
corvidoodle's Avatarcorvidoodle
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: corvidoodle Pattern: meadow Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: no but i'll take any offers for regular ones in my fields Other: I'm willing to hatch scatterbugs for people! Just let me know! I'm always happy to help with collections. :o) I may eventually participate in swaps, but not now as I'm quite new. Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: I'll start hunting for albinos & shinies once I get the ability to hatch albinos. but i'm not sure i'm dedicated enough for a melanin hunt. i get fickle with shiny hunts as is. i won't be open for exchanges.
avatar by me! you can find my art on tumblr & twitter with the same username
NatsNeko's AvatarNatsNeko
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: NatsNeko Pattern: Sun Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: None ATM Other: Always willing to hunt Scatters for people (: My chain is over 7k! Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Meadow and Monsoon! *Note: Please keep this very updated. If you are taking a break/not planning to hunt it for awhile, let people know.
Avatar is official HM game art. HM © Natsume

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page