PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vivillon Breeders Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

airdragoon's Avatarairdragoon
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: airdragoon Pattern: Savanna Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: No, but PM me if you are interested in buying S/As. Other: I'm currently hunting them right now until at least next type race, if I decide to stop it, it will be sticked. Currently at 3k. Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Yes most definitely! I'm actually interested in all of them, it'll take a while to get the melans though.
  • Legendary Hunt: Deoxys
  • Advertisements
  • Sprites
127/1500 Helix Orbs
Buying at 120k/120GP/22ZC, Just send labeled trade.
Nothing yet. Check back soon!
(Sprites by EsmaTheKey)
SunshineGoldn's AvatarSunshineGoldn
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: SunshineGoldn Pattern: Polar Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Nope Other: Curently in the middle of another shiny hunt, but I can add you to a list if you’d like the pattern after? Shoot me a PM
🪨 Team Rock 🪨 Score: 0
muffi's Avatarmuffi
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: muffi Pattern: Meadow Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: no, just pm Other: I'm not shiny/albino hunting on request, but might have spare specials, so feel free to ask! :) If you request a regular, please state if you look for a specific gender/nature to go for; I will hatch your regular as soon as im not sitting in a shiny chain anymore.
Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: WølfPøpKãyZ Pattern: Savanna Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: Yes here- CLOSED Check New shop Other: Please PM me if wanting a spot Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: For sure, and any pattern, I will hopefully get a handful of melans before ending the hunt to be able to swap. Looking purely only for Brave Melan Vivillon, willing to nature swap too if need be. No longer need: Monsoon, Polar
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Shadarin's AvatarShadarin
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Shadarin Pattern:Polar Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?:My Shop Other:I am interested in Swapping or Selling(S/A/D if I don't have them, PM or ask in shop for details). Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: Not Melan hunting right now but will in the future
~PokemonGO:4154 0011 0852
216/460
JüstÇârl's AvatarJüstÇârl
I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: JustCarl Pattern: Icy Snow Any Trade Shops that offer Scatterbug/Vivillon?: N/A Other: I planned on hunting it and I can breed them for free just pm me Optional: Are you planning on melan hunting/would you be open to exchanges. If yes, for what patterns: in the future yes and any patterns would be nice
JustCarl • He/Him • Aquarius If you give me wings, I will soar for you even if this whole land sinks down to the water. If you give me a sword, I will fight for you even if this whole sky shoots through with your light... - Ichigo Kurosaki
Lawless's AvatarLawless
JüstÇârl - You can't have 2 different patterns?
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,908,165
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!

QUOTE originally posted by Lawless

JüstÇârl - You can't have 2 different patterns?
hmm then icy snow pattern is fine?
Lil-Peanut's AvatarLil-Peanut
@justcarl Each user has only 1 vivillon pattern. If you're unsure of your pattern, hatch a scatterbug egg. Once that scatterbug evolves into vivillon, that is your pattern.

QUOTE originally posted by Lil-Peanut

@justcarl Each user has only 1 vivillon pattern. If you're unsure of your pattern, hatch a scatterbug egg. Once that scatterbug evolves into vivillon, that is your pattern.
well I'm in hunt and don't have a egg pass and I really like the icy snow one but I'll try to hatch one

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page