PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sunrise Mystery Dungan

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

CirqueFreak's AvatarCirqueFreak
Welcome to Centiskorch's guild in the galar region. We are a group of pokemon that love to explore the wonders of mystery dungans. I wonder what your adventures will take you to. Welcome to our guild and remember we are all one in the eyes of our creator. link to sign up
This is from fizzys instigram heres the link https://www.instagram.com/robofizzpop/
Centiskorch was walking around ready to great the newbies that would be joining. The large fire bug loved exploring and was very strange yet creepy at the same time. The oldest living centiskortch. Sagey was at his store getting things ready as he got his seeds out to sale as he loved seeds berries and proteines and a few orbs. He would offer them to pokemon for pokecoins. He ran the buisness with his two brothers. Lewis was of course just about to arrive as he stood over the grait to let his foot print be read in. Then he would head down to meet all the other newbies. He was a very serious roilu that loved exploring but took it as a job rather than fun. Lita was already inside the guild and had been read in she was so excited. She was examing the job boards not even sure what everything was yet but that was just so exciting. The little chikorita looked around excitedly. Litten was kinda nervious and was aproching the guild he didnt like the idea of other pokemon looking at him from bellow it was a bit creepy to him. But he signed "ok get over it" he thought to himself. As he walked up waiting for his turn.
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Neya walked up to the large building that hung above her. The guild. Not just any guild, it was the Centiskorch's guild. She exhaled and felt a wave of nervousness with every inch of her body but she trecked forwards and walked up to the guild. The Litten's tail swished slowly as she walked.
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 54/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~
gothchk17's Avatargothchk17
In the meanwhile a young Alolan Meowth gently ran his paws through his whiskers, his eyes darting around slightly in the new area. This was the first time he had ever been out of Alola and he was definitely curious to see what the Galar region offered. "Interesting place..I guess." He commented before giving a faint sigh, crossing his arms and sitting atop a nearby tree branch, his eyes continuing to look around. He spotted a few interesting looking pokemon, curious about them, but dares not approach, he would rather wait for them to approach him. His eyes then glanced towards a strange building and sign, raising a curious brow. "...Centiskorch's guild? What's a Guild?" He asked, mostly to himself.
My avatar image is an official Instagram picture from Stolas!
Neya heard the Alolan Meowth and turned around. "It is the best guild around!" She said. "It's the only guild around here, too so there's not much compitition." The Litten was nervous when she spoke, but felt oddly comfortable with speaking right now.
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
A rockruff walked nearer and signed up. "Hmph. I have any competition?"
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
"Come on Lupin! We gotta go see all the new members!" A cheerful and fluffy white vulpix with purple eyes said as she skipped towards the main entrance, her tails wagging happily as her brother seemed to move more carefully behind her. From behind her another Vulpix followed, his pelt like fire as he looked around, balancing a basket of berries on his head to send towards the kitchen later. "Yes, yes, Lilac calm down, we're going to see them as soon they're allowed in, keep your fur on." He said in a calm tone, nodding towards some of the other guild members before following his ever energetic sister.
I have a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon style RP going if any of you are interested in joining!
gothchk17's Avatargothchk17
The Alolan Meowth blinked slightly as his attention focused down to the Litten below him. Still raising a small brow as she mentioned something about it being the best guild. He gave a low annoyed sigh and leaned back onto the tree, one of his feet dangling from the branch. "Yeah yeah I get it, toots...But what IS a guild anyway? Never heard of it." He looked up towards the sky for a moment before his attention diverted to the three canine-like pokemon approaching, a small sneer appeared before he looked back towards the horizon. "...You from Alola, too?" He asked the Litten curiously.
Neya nodded. "Yup. Born and raised." Her tail flicked their air once more. "A guild is a place that many pokemon come to get together to join into groups of two or three, but many other pokemon can join, and go on adventures together. They can search of treasure and other sparkly things." She explained. "Only when you get your badge and equipment for it, though."
Sagey was at his store getting things ready as he got his seeds out to sale as he loved seeds berries and proteines and a few orbs. He would offer them to pokemon for pokecoins. He ran the buisness with his two brothers. Lewis was of course just about to arrive as he stood over the grait to let his foot print be read in. Then he would head down to meet all the other newbies. He was a very serious roilu that loved exploring but took it as a job rather than fun. Lita was already inside the guild and had been read in she was so excited. She was examing the job boards not even sure what everything was yet but that was just so exciting. The little chikorita looked around excitedly. Litten was kinda nervious and was aproching the guild he didnt like the idea of other pokemon looking at him from bellow it was a bit creepy to him. But he signed "ok get over it" he thought to himself. As he walked up waiting for his turn. Centiskortch was at the meeting place with his right hand pokemon his friend that he had explored with for years slowking. "Ready for the new recuirts" he said in his normal wise yet creepy voice at the same time. As he watched for more pokemon to show up.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page