PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Pokemon Tales Of Pokemon Universe

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 12

Keldeo! (Continued):

: *Walking through forest* Hmmm..... where would Meloetta be... : *Jumps out of bush* You mean THE Meloetta?! She just ran by here a few minutes ago! : *Looks at Deerling and starts walking on a path* Thanks! : *Stops walking* Keldeo! : *Glares at Meloetta* Why would you run off like that? : *Looks down* Sorry Keldeo... I just wanted to take a walk...
My current hunt is Rockruff! Also, check out this cool shop! Profile picture from the official Pokemon Twilight Wings anime. And Username used to be PrimarinaGirl now im MarnieAndMorpeko
: What? : Am bored. : YOUR boring. : Go away rude wolfy.
Once upon a time, in a distant land, there were two heros of the battlefield. They went by Zacian, the Fairy King's Sword, and Zamazenta, the Fighting Master's Shield. Those two were Legends, and still live up to this day, deep in slumber, turned to stone. A rusted Sword and a rusted Shield can bring them back into their Crowned forms, but only if they are awakened. : *Yawns* : Im bored. : Alrighty.
My story of what happened after the movie I Choose You ended: : I CAN EXPLAIN- : GET OUTTA HERE! : WHY HAS I NOT BEEN MENTIONED?! : GUYS- : THIS IS SO ENTERTAINING! : EVERYBODY BE QUIET! : I JUST LEFT FULA CITY AND I WALK INTO THIS- LUGIAAAAAAAA! : OH NO IM IN TROUBLE! : MARSHADOW WHY! : FINE I WONT EXPLAIN! *Uses Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike on everybody else*
Im feelin' lazy so heres something I say: : Haha. : I AM ALSO A POISON-TYPE YOU FOOL. : ME TOO! : Nah, you are a Normal-Type in a Costume. : IM TELLING DAD! Later... : SLOW DOWN CHILD. : BUT DAD! More Later... : WHY ARE YOU BOTH SO RUDE TO MY SON! : DAD STOP, IT WAS ONLY A INSULT! Yeah, only a insult...
: *MUTTER* : Hi! : *SCREAMS*
The Legend Of Ryu, A Show Performed By The Students Of Class 1 in the Pokemon School! (WIP, Told by the class, and there's comments by the students in these things) : I, Ryu, have vowed to fight for what was right. (Do I though, heehee) : This is the kingdom of... uh... (Lol I forgot my line) The kingdom of the Night? (Haha thats unscripted) (MORE SOON)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page