PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Adventures, Backstories, And Other Stories

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 12

PrimarinaGirl's AvatarPrimarinaGirl
Episode 1# (Togedemaru Trouble) : I want a friend. : But I am your friend. : But I want a new friend. : *Gasp* YOUR EVIL! *Ultra Wormhole opens* : Did somebody say the word EVIL!?!?! : No. Episode 2# (THIS CALLS FOR WAR!!!!!!!!!!): : LIAR! : IM NOT A LIAR YOU LIAR! : YOU BOTH ARE LIARS! : *Chanting* FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Episode 3# (Its My Turn To Bring Keldeo To The Park!!!): : Can I go to the park yet? : Yeah lets go. : Its Virizions turn to take him to the park... : Its my turn! : NO IT IS MY TURN. : *backing away* : I think ill just not go to the park today... *Runs*
Im saving for a Shiny Radar! My current hunt is Galarian Zigzagoonys! My Starter, Bubbles, isnt leaving my profile, no exceptions, no nothing, he's not leaving ever. I drew my profile picture, and it's based off of the first fossil I ever revived, Brisk the Amaura! Do not quote my PMs without my permission. Also, check out this cool shop!
Part One: : AHHHHHHHHHHHH! : WOT!? : WHERE DID MOM GO?! : IM STILL HERE DUMBYS. Part Two: : HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! : Dont wake up Jolteon it always ends- : *Wakes up* WHY DID YA HAVE TA WAKE ME UP? : *Face palm* -Badly. : SHUT UP JOLTEON! : *Yawns* Wha? : OH COME ON SYLVEON! : SYLVEON! OUT! OUT! OUT! : HELP! : *Sighs* Part Three: : Salandit no. : *Searching ´How to make a mess' on Google* : *Takes tablet from Salandit* : MOM!
Part Four: : HECK. : ??? : Nevermind. : Oh okay bye. Part Five: : Children. : Hi mom. : Oh mom is here. : PLEASE HELP! : Sister is terrorizing daddy. : I AM NOT!

Keldeo!:

: Hey! : Oh Keldeo. : Where did the others go? : Im still here. : Oh yeah... Keldeo where is Meloetta? : Nobody said anything about her being here.

Symphony

Episode 1#: A Flaring Dream

: *sighs* I want to be a performer too... : *Snarling* GET OUT YOU LITTLE FENNEKIN! : *Startled* I- please dont attack me I cant fight yet! : *Laughs* A WEAKLING! HA! : *Sad* I guess your right... I am a weakling... : *Pleased* You got it you are the weakest weakling there ever was little Fennekin. Give up. You dont matter. You never did. And you never will matter. Your weak. : *Walks away* The Furfrou is right... ill never matter...
To be continued...

The Annoyances Of Albino Hunting

: Albino? : Hmmm. : Sooooooo...... : So that was one easy hunt. : Mkay I evolved. Whats next? : Still no new hunt? Wait your doing Zorua. : STILL NO ALBINO! : Yep. Still none. Countless eggs hatched chain unbroken. STILL NONE. : STILL NO ALBINO! : Yep. Still none. Countless eggs hatched chain unbroken. STILL NONE. : STILL NO ALBINO! : Yep. Still none. Countless eggs hatched chain unbroken. STILL NONE. : STILL NO ALBINO! : Yep. Still none. Countless eggs hatched chain unbroken. STILL NONE. : STILL NO ALBINO! : Yep. Still none. Countless eggs hatched chain unbroken. STILL NONE. : STILL NO ALBINO! : Yep. Still none. Countless eggs hatched chain unbroken. STILL NONE.
: Okay so why? : Because we can. : Alrighty what now? : War? : No! We are the Order Pokemon! : Fine. : Kay bye! : ...

Boomba´s Big Question!

: Hi, im Boomba! I have a question for you, Osha-Osha. : Whats your question? : So, do Melanistics count as Albino or Shiny if they had to count as one of the two? : Hmmm that is a very good question Boomba! I guess it all depends on what you think. Some people might think Albino or some might think Shiny. : Okay! Thanks for the info, Osha-Osha! : No problem Boomba!
Wishwashi : Hi. : Hi. : Hi. : Why are we saying hi? : BECAUSE. : Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. : Yeet? : Okay bye.

Its just a practice of coding for the Great Skwovet

: *Typing*

Great Skwovet

I am Skwovet.
: *Stops and shows to other Skwovet* : Cool! : Thanks!

The Story of The Great Land Of Espurr and Meowstic, Meowpurrtropolis:

Once, in a very crowded world of Pokemon and people, there was a lonely Espurr who had a dream. His dream was to build a city. Oh, not that kind of city, he dreams of building one for Pokemon. One for Espurr and Meowstic. Over the years he began to get better ideas about the city´s design and protection. When he finally evolved and met a female Meowstic who´s name was Mai, he was told to get a name. He choose the name Suyon, and realized that the Espurr in the city will only gain names once they evolve. Once he build it, he build special areas for Espurr to stay until they evolve and gain names and be able to roam the entire city and not just the crowded place for Espurr. Soon after civilization settled into the city, Suyon died of age. Mai had already passed away when she was protecting the city from Regigigas. Modern day, the city is still thriving and Meowpurrtropolis is gaining population. Today it´s protected by a albino Meowstic who stayed with two Zygarde until he evolved and moved to the city.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page