PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A thread where we all hate Doug The Merchant V2

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Doug with his ridiculous prices. And the fact he'll only take credits and not gold. You'd think he'd see a business opprotunity when he saw one of also having a market option to sell for poke'gold too.

Noibat Hunt Part 3 - Even Noisier

This Lovely Person
art by Dragoncake

QUOTE originally posted by KerryBerry

Doug, mate, stop being greedy, I already gave you like, 1 mil credits just from mega evolving pokemon You can feed your family with 1 mil credits probably stop scam
Doug is single.... (With a single mind FOR MONEY) >:I He could like donate it to charity or maybe give money to newbies or give everyone their 5% back, but no. He's a greedy dirty little man. Dirty little scammer taking my golddddd I lost like 180gp 'cause I wanted to mega evolve my solynx. Like why Doug. He doesn't need it. He's plenty rich. But Doug won't stop at nothing, he wants all the moneys.
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
why cant mega evolution be free doug w h y he reminds me of original ac tom nook but if he became smug, no offense
Score: 871
avatar made in picrew. finally did something with this lol.
SassyLadybug's AvatarSassyLadybug
Let me just say something. Doug, were you the one who had to buy the mega stone?
I have a shop and a journal, the links are in my about me. My Precioussssss
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Let's think positive guys. At least he still doesn't know the business opportunity behind stacking Zoph- oh no Don't worry, it's edited. Or does it?
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >>
Kavina2000's AvatarKavina2000
Dude, I already bought the mega stone from the market, I shouldn't have to spend over 100 GP just to Mega Evolve a Celebi.
Bump Would someone consider photoshopping/etc a monocle on one of Doug's eyes? Just because.... XDD
haha doug charges 135k credits or 90 gp to mega evolve smth .. i'm sure we could bring 135k down to 90k.. -_-
Shop // Journal // Avatar x50 / 1000
Buying at 40zc / equiv.
// x6 / 1000
Buying at 30zc / equiv.
Type Race: 1904 [ Coded by Celxstiial ]
Exspirita's AvatarExspirita
LMAOOO I SOMEHOW MADE THIS A LEGACY I asked a day or two ago for the old thread to be restored because I regret deleting it, now there can be double the Doug hate >: )
Beautiful forum avatar by Cas
SassyLadybug's AvatarSassyLadybug

QUOTE originally posted by Exspirita

LMAOOO I SOMEHOW MADE THIS A LEGACY I asked a day or two ago for the old thread to be restored because I regret deleting it, now there can be double the Doug hate >: )
Then what's the point in this one? Is, like,one going to think Doug is a shady man and the other think he is a scammer?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page