PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A thread where we all hate Doug The Merchant V2

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Remake because the owner of the first thread is quitting soon and deleted the first thread :(. This thread shall never dieeeeee (as long as doug lives)

5% DOUG WHY

With his stupid smug little face
Mischevïous's AvatarMischevïous
Me: :tosses my Beast Ball into the market and forgetting about it for a week: Oof, what an expensive 5% fee! Doug: Here you go ma'am, 4% of your fee back! :grins: Me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 4%?!?!
She/Her Misdreavus -4 PFQ My Shop! My Journal! Credits are in my journal c:
SassyLadybug's AvatarSassyLadybug
Me: Maybe I should sell my Boxes on the market. (Doug in the ally) :MWHAHAHAHA More 5% fees it is! Me: I guess I'm searching forums.
I have a shop and a journal, the links are in my about me. My Precioussssss
1 Week+ bump? I imagine the description of the market is secretly something like: PokefarmQ, teaching you about taxes through our helpful merchant Doug!
muffi's Avatarmuffi
I swear he rised the mega price today :P thanks for making the thread, the title alone made me giggle! :D
122.59%
Koinu's AvatarKoinu
Don't mind rising the mega price, why does it have to exist in the first place? That greedy, greedy man! I was about to FINALLY give my beautiful shiny Gardevoir her black mega dress and this guy has the NERVE to ask me MONEY in order to complete the ordeal. Ridiculous! Now I get why this thread exists. :P
I hate this man he wont allow me to get an ampharosite becaue im poor
Lad
Bun-bun's AvatarBun-bun
Why has the mega price doubled?! I wasso excited for my mega Terabbit, SCREW YOU DOUG
angeljumps's Avatarangeljumps
wait for real, the mega price went up? darn you doug (shaking fist)
check out my RTE shop!
forum icon was drawn by me scraggy gif by the pokemon company
KerryBerry's AvatarKerryBerry
Doug, mate, stop being greedy, I already gave you like, 1 mil credits just from mega evolving pokemon You can feed your family with 1 mil credits probably stop scam
Pfp by Artsy._.Alpaca #4633 on discord! Their instagram is here! Visit my Adopt Shop: Click here!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page