PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ask The Professors!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

(Zweilous has two heads, and Hydreigon has three. Ein, zwei, and drei are German for one, two and three, respectively.)
Dear Professors, Thinking quickly since my powers were approaching uselessness fast, I asked Sabrina if she could help me with my powers, but she's never seen a Mewtwo before, only the Abra line. Defeated, I walked all the way back home and asked my 'brothers' if they could help. Current, Blaze, and Meta couldn't help, but Spark had an idea: he would use Thunderbolt to try and restore my powers. After getting hit by the attack, I tested my powers, and they're back in working condition. It seems like only electricity can help me when my powers aren't working properly. Sincerely, Mirage
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog

QUOTE originally posted by Mijumarulover1

Dear Professors, Thinking quickly since my powers were approaching uselessness fast, I asked Sabrina if she could help me with my powers, but she's never seen a Mewtwo before, only the Abra line. Defeated, I walked all the way back home and asked my 'brothers' if they could help. Current, Blaze, and Meta couldn't help, but Spark had an idea: he would use Thunderbolt to try and restore my powers. After getting hit by the attack, I tested my powers, and they're back in working condition. It seems like only electricity can help me when my powers aren't working properly. Sincerely, Mirage
Dear mirage, I don't know much about Mewtwo, Much less power conduction and other things. Although this is a point of interest and something i would love to research, but i sadly know little. I will pass this onto other researchers and will report if any further info on why this happens is uncovered. As always, Love yourself, Love eachother, And most importantly, Love your pokemon. -Prof. Pine
I'm currently somewhere in the stratosphere, dunno where tho. Shiny venipede gaming

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page