PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ask The Professors!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

QUOTE originally posted by MajikkanCat

QUOTE originally posted by Mijumarulover1

Dear Professors, Hello. I'm having a bit of trouble. My powers seem to be acting weird. When I try to use them, they don't work beyond what seems to be a second, and they abruptly cut off. This shortness is normal for certain Pokémon, like me, that can have these kinds of powers within, but they usually last a little longer than a second, and they don't cut off so abruptly. I... don't know why this is. Maybe my energy source is lacking or maybe my powers just never worked properly in the first place. Oh, and I'm a Legendary. More specifically, I'm a Mewtwo. I'm also around five inches in height. From Mirage
Hello, Mirage! Mirabilis here. It's nice to hear from another junior Legend! I'm sorry to say that I have no idea why your powers are glitching like that. I'm curious: did you hatch at that height, or did something change? ~Mirabilis~
Dear Mirabilis, I 'hatched' at that height and will stay that height forever. I'm abnormally small compared to other Mewtwo, but I'm considered normal by my 'siblings'. I tested my powers a few minutes ago, and size doesn't seem to be the problem, as said powers work... not really... because of my height. I'm able to use Psychic and Aura Sphere, yet they seem to be connected to my powers. It takes a while for them to get weak when I use them, the glow to them is a light blue that takes a while to get dimmer, and they abruptly stop when my powers do. If my powers ever work like they're supposed to, the moves last longer and don't abruptly stop. From Mirage (OOC: Mirage's 'siblings' are certain Pokémon that have these kinds of powers - a Blastoise named Current, a Blaziken named Blaze, a Metagross named Meta, and a Pikachu named Spark)

QUOTE originally posted by pankake

Dear Professors, Hello. I'm having a bit of trouble. My powers seem to be acting weird. When I try to use them, they don't work beyond what seems to be a second, and they abruptly cut off. This shortness is normal for certain Pokémon, like me, that can have these kinds of powers within, but they usually last a little longer than a second, and they don't cut off so abruptly. I... don't know why this is. Maybe my energy source is lacking or maybe my powers just never worked properly in the first place. Oh, and I'm a Legendary. More specifically, I'm a Mewtwo. I'm also around five inches in height. From Mirage
Dear Mirage, due to the lack of information its hard to determine exactly what is wrong. but i have a few theories that might be the problem. for starters, u could be struggling because of severe stress. it is easy for a pokemon to get stressed through pressure or other methods like humans do. a way to fix that is to make ur environment as stress free as humanly(well i should say as Pokemonly) possible. if u cant do that then find u a peaceful area, one that is quiet and brings u peace. another possibility is ur connection with your power. psychic types get their power from the mind. its their own will power that they channel to use. like the stress option, put urself in a quiet, stress free environment and try some methods of meditation. Meditation should come natural to u but if not it will take lots of practice. If neither of those are it then there is possibly an environmental anomaly or problem. there are many people and pokemon who damage the environment so that should be checked. thats the most common solutions i can think of at the moment. if the problem succeeds after trying each of these then contact me. especially if the problem has gotten worse. id like to hear back from u regardless in case any other problems arise Professor Willow
Dear Professor Willow, Those... might help. Thanks. I'll come back to you regardless if my powers work or not. I'll just have to test them after I'm done with your solutions and find out. From Mirage
Jaezin's AvatarJaezin
Dear any professor. I have finally figured out how to use computer and Vines are also hard to type with so excuse the rough grammar and ill keep this short. Its hard to control new vines i grow and they are slightly purple in places like the leaves on my body. I do not feel as well as normally, so may be a problem. If you know whats going on please tell me soon. Jae.
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog

QUOTE originally posted by Jaezin

Dear any professor. I have finally figured out how to use computer and Vines are also hard to type with so excuse the rough grammar and ill keep this short. Its hard to control new vines i grow and they are slightly purple in places like the leaves on my body. I do not feel as well as normally, so may be a problem. If you know whats going on please tell me soon. Jae.
Dear Jae, when learning at first to control and use vines for any grass type pokemon, It can be hard at first. it takes lots of training and can result in bruising vines or breaking them off entirely. As for the purple vine spots and leafs, You did not specify which type of pokemon you said you are, so my advice is limited, but i reccomend talking to a pokemon doctor to help specify on what you should do. As always, Love yourself, Love eachother, And most importantly, Love your pokemon. -Professor pine. (ps: i'm back now, so i'll accept any requests for rp or anything, happy the site hasn't changed all too much!)
I'm currently somewhere in the stratosphere, dunno where tho.
Dear Professors (and Mirabilis), I tried meditating to try and restore my powers, but it didn't work. I then tried to make my environment as stress-free as possible, but I got nothing in return. I even tried seeing if it was a damaged environment that was the problem. Unfortunately, it wasn't. To add more insult to injury, my powers seem to have stopped working entirely, as I can't use Psychic and Aura Sphere anymore. I think my energy source has permanently messed up... From Mirage
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog

Dear Professors (and Mirabilis), I tried meditating to try and restore my powers, but it didn't work. I then tried to make my environment as stress-free as possible, but I got nothing in return. I even tried seeing if it was a damaged environment that was the problem. Unfortunately, it wasn't. To add more insult to injury, my powers seem to have stopped working entirely, as I can't use Psychic and Aura Sphere anymore. I think my energy source has permanently messed up... From Mirage
Dear mirage, psychic power can be a problem for many pokemon as it takes training and practice and still can result in failure to preform any psychic tasks. For alakazam and it's previous evolutions, Stress can be the reason why many fail to channel their psychic energy, even with the help of spoons. With others, getting into the mindset and training can leave many exausted from training at basic levels. Depending on your species, it may take some time to learn or sometimes pokemon just naturally do not have the gift of psychokenesis. I reccomend looking in further with other trainers and psychic type gym leaders to help get specific help. As always, Love yourself, Love eachother, And most importantly, Love your pokemon. -Prof. Pine.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page