PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ask The Professors!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

IconicAnemone's AvatarIconicAnemone

QUOTE originally posted by Applebeecupcake

Dear Professors Hello this is Avery, Kiki my Luxio have been acting strange again. He has become over protective lately, he also growls at other Pokemons too. He sometimes attacks my friends. He also didn't like when another people feeds him. Could you help me professors? -Avery, owner of Kiki the Luxio
Dear Avery, Looks like you have a problem. The first thing is that you should stay calm. If you start getting nervous about Kiki acting up, then Kiki would probably act up. Another thing is that you should do is rein a little more control over Kiki. Part of the reason why pokemon become over protective is because trainers let them have a little bit too much freedom. It doesn't happen with every pokemon, but the ones that do become over protective usually do because of the lax of rules and restrains. It may not seem nice, but having him on a leash around others can help show Kiki that you are in control. Since Kiki doesn't like it when other people feed him, that makes me think that Kiki prefers positive attention over treats. When he relaxes on his protiective stance, give him some attention. But be careful that you don't give him too much attention. If Kiki is begging for attention, make him earn it. If you give attention all the time, then he might take it for granted and it becomes less of a reward. The last thing, is that when you find someone that he is calm about, and is okay with, have them look after him while you take some time away from him. Spending too much time with him could be one of the reasons why he's protective of you. Have other people take care of some of the day to day activities, like feeding and playing. I'm not saying that you should stop doing these things with Kiki, but having other people do it should help somewhat with this issue. Hopefully this helped some. If you need any more help, then feel free to ask for more. ~ Prof. Clove
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +243,825
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pankake's Avatarpankake
Bump
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
bump
I'm currently somewhere in the stratosphere, dunno where tho. Adopting pikachu, raichu, pichu, caterpie and butterfree, please send any you have. Why i am adopting these pokemon, you ask? Just for a small tribute to my lost friend.
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
Dear Professors: I have recently acquired a Mega Stone, meant for a Terabbit (Q-region 'mon that's like a Porygon but a bunny if that makes any sense?) However, I have two Pokémon who would be able to use it, and between the three of us and Mirabilis we can't figure out who should get it. Due to Terabbit's nature and a peculiarity of the Q-region, the effect would be permanent and locked to one bun. Dara is a Dragon-Type Delta, and Aquamarine is a Water-Type Delta. Both have gentle natures and are quite high-level. Dara would like to be able to fly, and the upgrade to her jetpack would finally grant that wish; and being a bit draconic she loves the shiny things. Aquamarine is a deep-sea diver who once saw the Lugia, not a junior one, while on a dive. The improved sensory capabilities would let her explore better while in the deep sea! I have included photos of the twins: Thank you for the good work you've done! ~Cat~
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog

QUOTE originally posted by MajikkanCat

Dear Professors: I have recently acquired a Mega Stone, meant for a Terabbit (Q-region 'mon that's like a Porygon but a bunny if that makes any sense?) However, I have two Pokémon who would be able to use it, and between the three of us and Mirabilis we can't figure out who should get it. Due to Terabbit's nature and a peculiarity of the Q-region, the effect would be permanent and locked to one bun. Dara is a Dragon-Type Delta, and Aquamarine is a Water-Type Delta. Both have gentle natures and are quite high-level. Dara would like to be able to fly, and the upgrade to her jetpack would finally grant that wish; and being a bit draconic she loves the shiny things. Aquamarine is a deep-sea diver who once saw the Lugia, not a junior one, while on a dive. The improved sensory capabilities would let her explore better while in the deep sea! I have included photos of the twins: Thank you for the good work you've done! ~Cat~
Dear Cat, Wha is here is an incredibly peculiar. I don't personally know much about the Q region and my understanding of the pokemon there are limited, but overall the possibilites could be anything. Due to terrabit's nature and it's relation in physicality to porygon, the pokemon was artificially made (like porygon) and therefore can do most things not possible with other pokemon. I'm not an evolution scientist but my guess is that you could possibly mega evolve both. Because of how porygon works and its ability to hop between the the physical dimension and a cyber reality, it is speculated that it could be mega evolved without needing to use the stone itself. Of my guess, something the same could be applied aquamarine and dara. If it's possible, try and visit professor birch. He knows much more about mega evolution than i do and i think he'd be happy to help figure out this. I hope this solves your problem with aquamarine and dara. And as always, Love yourself, Love each other, and Love your pokemon. -Prof. Pine (sorry for any mistypes or spelling error i broke my fingernail and it really hurts so my typing is a little messy)
crowo's Avatarcrowo
Dear professors; I'm not quite a trainer, as I just have my Shiinotic and Lurantis, yet my close friend is an extreamly competitve battler. Now the other day I battled him for fun and something seemed off about his pokemon. They were covered in some scars and seemed sluggish. I'm really worried for his team and their well being. Has he not been letting them sleep? Or some messed up constant training? I don't know. I know this is more about him in general but how do I ask/confront him about this? What do I do if he's been abusing his pokemon? From Zanders, with worry.
pankake's Avatarpankake

QUOTE originally posted by crowo

Dear professors; I'm not quite a trainer, as I just have my Shiinotic and Lurantis, yet my close friend is an extreamly competitve battler. Now the other day I battled him for fun and something seemed off about his pokemon. They were covered in some scars and seemed sluggish. I'm really worried for his team and their well being. Has he not been letting them sleep? Or some messed up constant training? I don't know. I know this is more about him in general but how do I ask/confront him about this? What do I do if he's been abusing his pokemon? From Zanders, with worry.
Dear Zanders, That sounds very concerning. If what you think is true then the health of the pokemon is in danger. I advise that you talk to him and find out what's going on and try to convince him to take his pokemon to the pokecenter to get proper treatment. If there is the case that he does not listen and continues possible mistreatment of his pokemon then you should go to officer Jenny or whoever is law enforcement where you are to start an investigation on him. If she finds that he is mistreating the pokemon she will immediately get help for them. I hope this advice helps and that the pokemon in question get help. -Professor Willow
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Bump
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
bump again
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
and another bump

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page