PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ask The Professors!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Note to all: I might be leaving pfq soon, as another of my good friends has left, and i really have no reason to play. Farewell to you all in advance. And as always, Love yourself, Love each other, and Love your pokemon. -Prof. Pine
I'm currently somewhere in the stratosphere, dunno where tho.
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
Dear Professors: I'm writing with an unusual request, but I hope you don't think it too odd. Would you be interested in taking on an additional consultant? While I am not, in fact, a Professor, I do have a certain understanding of Pokémon, though admittedly my experience is mostly limited to the Q region. Please forgive my poor handwriting, as my fingers are very small. UwU Sincerely, Mirabilis ^u^
pankake's Avatarpankake

QUOTE originally posted by MajikkanCat

Dear Professors: I'm writing with an unusual request, but I hope you don't think it too odd. Would you be interested in taking on an additional consultant? While I am not, in fact, a Professor, I do have a certain understanding of Pokémon, though admittedly my experience is mostly limited to the Q region. Please forgive my poor handwriting, as my fingers are very small. UwU Sincerely, Mirabilis ^u^
Dear marbilis of course! were always looking for extra help and Professor Pine may be retiring I hope to keep in touch.
Retiring? My goodness! I wish Professor Pine the very best in all future endeavors. <3 Thank you for the kind invitation! From my perspective, communication is always key. Behaviour is a form of communication, and one rarely does things for no reason. I find that when a Trainer can convey to a Pokémon why they wish them to do or avoid a certain behaviour, the Pokémon is more likely to listen to the trainer; likewise when a Pokémon can convey the reason for their own "mis"-behaviour, one may find that one can correct the situation without need for carrot-and-stick methods. Essentially, I cannot specifically answer a Trainer's question, but I may be able to help them with what questions to ask! ~Mirabilis~

QUOTE originally posted by pankake

QUOTE originally posted by MajikkanCat

Dear marbilis of course! were always looking for extra help and Professor Pine may be retiring I hope to keep in touch.
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Quickly writing this as a note, i may be retiring from this job, but as of late i've been contemplating staying and working more to help others and do the job my friend once did for me. I will be on low access but i will be available if needed or specifically asked for. I know it seems like i was pulling this for fame or recognition, but i seriously was thinking about leaving and the benefits there were for staying here. I'm unsure of if i will leave or not, but i can assure you i'll be on every once in a while to check in. i'm sincerely sorry if i scared anyone during my leave, but now i can assure i'll at least be here if needed. To Mirabellis: Your knowledge of the Q region would be greatly appreciated in this Endeavor, as many know little about the region and it's secrets. I'd be happy to have you on board with this project of ours. I look forward to working with you if possible in future years, even if the future doesn't look so bright. From the unsure and contemplative sincerely sorry professor, Prof. Pine.
Dear Professors I hear the bad news about Prof. Pine going to retire but I'm still in the need of help! My Zigzagoon always bumping into things when he walks. It seems that he's not walking in a straight line which is not normal to Zigzagoons! Please help! From, Avery.
Avatar made by ValleryP, Hawkbelly and PFQ Art team Hiya! do you want to know other games I like other than pokemon? (It's undertale)

QUOTE originally posted by Applebeecupcake

Dear Professors I hear the bad news about Prof. Pine going to retire but I'm still in the need of help! My Zigzagoon always bumping into things when he walks. It seems that he's not walking in a straight line which is not normal to Zigzagoons! Please help! From, Avery.
Dear Avery: Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Zigzagoons normally walk in a zigzag pattern? Bumping into things definitely isn't normal, though, and you were right to seek advice. This is an alarming symptom, possibly (if improbably) due to a sudden loss of vision, or even the serious condition of ataxia! Most likely, though, he's gotten a Confusion effect that just hasn't warn off. I don't mean to panic you, it's probably a Confusion status condition, but to be on the safe side, I'd suggest taking him either to a vet or a Pokémon Center as quickly as possible. If it is something serious, often times the sooner it's diagnosed, the more likely it is that something can be done about it. If it does turn out to be serious, don't despair. There is always, always hope. I'd suggest you contact me again, and I'll do my best to get in touch with my friend Xander's parent. They can be hard to find, as they're terribly shy and for good reason, but they have some pretty amazing skills. Of course, if you're outside the Q region, transportation might be an issue, but I'll see if Paula, Diane and Loopy can pick you up for the journey. Like myself, they're Q-ian junior legendaries, so while we're not as strong as our parents I think we can manage a quick trip outside our home region if we work together. ^•^ ~Mirabilis~
Dear Professors, Hello. I'm having a bit of trouble. My powers seem to be acting weird. When I try to use them, they don't work beyond what seems to be a second, and they abruptly cut off. This shortness is normal for certain Pokémon, like me, that can have these kinds of powers within, but they usually last a little longer than a second, and they don't cut off so abruptly. I... don't know why this is. Maybe my energy source is lacking or maybe my powers just never worked properly in the first place. Oh, and I'm a Legendary. More specifically, I'm a Mewtwo. I'm also around five inches in height. From Mirage

QUOTE originally posted by Mijumarulover1

Dear Professors, Hello. I'm having a bit of trouble. My powers seem to be acting weird. When I try to use them, they don't work beyond what seems to be a second, and they abruptly cut off. This shortness is normal for certain Pokémon, like me, that can have these kinds of powers within, but they usually last a little longer than a second, and they don't cut off so abruptly. I... don't know why this is. Maybe my energy source is lacking or maybe my powers just never worked properly in the first place. Oh, and I'm a Legendary. More specifically, I'm a Mewtwo. I'm also around five inches in height. From Mirage
Hello, Mirage! Mirabilis here. It's nice to hear from another junior Legend! I'm sorry to say that I have no idea why your powers are glitching like that. I'm curious: did you hatch at that height, or did something change? ~Mirabilis~
pankake's Avatarpankake

QUOTE originally posted by Mijumarulover1

Dear Mirage, due to the lack of information its hard to determine exactly what is wrong. but i have a few theories that might be the problem. for starters, u could be struggling because of severe stress. it is easy for a pokemon to get stressed through pressure or other methods like humans do. a way to fix that is to make ur environment as stress free as humanly(well i should say as Pokemonly) possible. if u cant do that then find u a peaceful area, one that is quiet and brings u peace. another possibility is ur connection with your power. psychic types get their power from the mind. its their own will power that they channel to use. like the stress option, put urself in a quiet, stress free environment and try some methods of meditation. Meditation should come natural to u but if not it will take lots of practice. If neither of those are it then there is possibly an environmental anomaly or problem. there are many people and pokemon who damage the environment so that should be checked. thats the most common solutions i can think of at the moment. if the problem succeeds after trying each of these then contact me. especially if the problem has gotten worse. id like to hear back from u regardless in case any other problems arise Professor Willow

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page