PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ask The Professors!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
This page is a tribute to my friend Andrian and His Rp Ask Professor Cypress, so Me, Pankake and a few other subscribers will answer your pokemon problems! If you want, you can volunteer to become a professor, just Pm me, Pankake or any of the professors that you see on this thread. Q: Why is it a tribute to andrian? A: Andrian was a friend of mine and the reason i am where i am in Pfq, and he's recently been offline for the past months. Some other subscribers and I thought of doing this but didn't want to hijack his thread, so we made our own! Q: what questions can we ask? A: anything that has to do with pokemon or problems you are having with your pokemon. Q: How many questions can i ask at a time? A: Any amount, as long as it isn't question after question. Maybe about 1-2 questions at a time. If you have any further questions, just pm me.
I'm currently somewhere in the stratosphere, dunno where tho.
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Andrians thread: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/286865/OPEN-Ask-Professor-Cypress
pankake's Avatarpankake
To put it short this thread is just like andrian's original but with multiple professors and its most likely temporary. But in this thread you can freely use your imagination to come up with Pokémon behavior scenarios and we professors will respond with an informational explanation to help with the problem. We are not as good as andrian but we will try our best so we can keep his idea alive. Feel free to ask anything you want within some reason It is suggested that you specifically mention one of the Professors based on their professions. For example: "Dear Professor Clove," Or you could leave it as "Dear Professors" and we will decide who is best to explain the solution to your given problem. Thank you for joining our thread and be sure to check out the original that this is based off of
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Post made to make space
pankake's Avatarpankake
Character Introductions:
IconicAnemone's AvatarIconicAnemone
And I'll start with the introductions! Hello! I am Professor Clove, one of the Professors availble to answer your questions! I am availble most of the time, but can take unexpected hiatuses. I research the strange, such as hybrids and genitic disformities, and am knowlegble about the natural habitats of pokemon, and how they might react in diffrent situations.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +653,318
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Hello! i'm Professor Pine, an expert in behavioral problems in pokemon and medical probles as well. I take hiatuses sometimes and am available most of the time when needed for big problems.
pankake's Avatarpankake
Hello! I'm Professor Willow, I expert in pokemon health and disease treatments but I will also help with anything else that is necessary or unaccounted for.
Are we free to start asking?
Feel free to DM me about my flying type gym in Pokemon Sword!
created by IconicAnemone

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page