PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Resort RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 717273

- -: "Well, our name is Lolly and Fear." Said Lolly. "Yeah we wanted to stay here for a bit relaxation." Add Fear. Lolly nodded. "I hope our friends in the cafe is doing well. Oh yeah we're here to escape from the renovation noises." Said Lolly.
Avatar made by ValleryP and PFQ Art team Made by Kingtotodile
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
"Oooh! Thank you, Kotto!" Mina took the drink from the counter and took a sip. "Delicious!" She complemented
  • Stuff
  • Random
Im always open to RP! PM if interested!
Sig by CottonEevee for Glad.Silver's use only * BG is MHA official art.
CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee
"I went through the same thing yesterday, the work team was finishing the park at the top of the resort," Liana laughed. "Anyways, your names are down, feel free to explore!" Lapis took a sip of her mango smoothie and her eyes became hearts. "SO. GOOOOOD!" she exclaimed. Kotto beamed. "Great! Glad you like it!"
Kotto❤She/They 3/1000 19/1000 3/1000 Hi I'm Kotto and I'm a durp! Please consider checking out my art shop with my friends! (It's my main one :3) Sig & BG credit * Avatar credit
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

- Harley - He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah I got the message, sleek fur is your type." (gn!)
Quinn Quinn nodded. "Yup! I am a cat, after all." She said and chuckled. "You're not a bad groomer, either."
Pfp made by Shuichi! Please do not steal it! It is made for my use only! Beautiful Aku done by Shuichi! My Rp! If you'd like to join feel free to! :3 https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/300326/Abyss-Forest-RP/post/5814798
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
- Harley - He sighed and crossed his paws, "My owner thinks it's really funny how 'fancy' I am when I lay down like this." He chuckled. "I wonder what would happen if I could actually talk to her." He tilted his head thoughtfully.
02,429/5,000
Shuichi made my Avatar for my use only :3
Quinn Quinn looked at him. "I don't think it's weird," she said and then laid down. Her legs stayed close to her body. Her head rested on her paws. "It's quite normal for those who are comfortable. For a cat, at least." She smiled. "I'm sure she would freak out when you 'suddenly' start talking to her."
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
"It really is!" She said with a bounce and a grin. "It's like you have the magic to make them just right!" She took another drink of the smoothie
- Harley - He snorted, "I'm seriously when I saw I think all she hears is 'bark bark, tail wag'." He laughed and stuck his nose in the sand pile in front of him. "It doesn't taste good but the sand feels nice and warm on my-" He sneezed, "Achoo-" He wiped his nose. "Nevermind." He laughed.
Quinn Quinn laughed along with him. "You're such a silly Mightyena.." She calmed her laughter, "not that there's anything wrong with that. I think it fits you." She purred. "Also, you better move away from the sand before half of your lungs get filled with it."
- Harley - He nodded thoughtfully, "True, and extremely charming, don't forget that detail." He stood and retrived several palm leaves and laid them on the sand, sitting atop of them.

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 717273

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page