PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Abyss Forest RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 355356357358359

Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Cresenr hummed. something fub? lets see.. cresent blibked as he thought about it. "we could go play hide and seek." he suggested as he remembered he wpuld play the game with his smaller mimikyu friend.
Pfp made by uwuDETSUuwu on Picrew! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Could you please click these guys while you're clicking around?
ZC Hunt! x69 / 5,000
Looking for free pokemon! I'll take any and all you don't want! Type Race: Psychic score: 0
"That'll work! I won't use my powers either, since that would be cheating. Do you want me to hide first?"
<--- Rp profile found here Avatar by Leon_Albertus on pokefarm
pineapples18's Avatarpineapples18
Arie stumbled through the forest, trying to find someone. She felt lonely, and wanted to meet other pokemon and ask them about willow.
ShiroAshley's AvatarShiroAshley
Nikka saw who she bumped to and stutteringly apologized. "I-i'm sorry!!" She then quickly ran away to seemingly nowhere at all. She then noticed an Albino Alcremie along the way. Nikka then tries to approach the Alcremie, maybe they're trying to find someone.
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Cresent nodded. "sounds good. You go hide." He said and then turned aroubd, laid down, and placed his paws over his head and started counting slowly.
Ellesira giggled and dashed off. As they looked for a place to hide, they breathed calmly to not leave as stong of an aura trail. She zipped aroiund until she found a large rock with an almost invisible hole near it's base. It was a tight fit, but Elle just managed to squeeze through. They tucked themselves in as far as they could and focused on suppressing their energy and aura signals.
Ihavedisney's AvatarIhavedisney

QUOTE originally posted by ShiroAshley

(Oh ok thx!) As Nikka runs away in fear, she accidentally bumped to......a human? With a tail? What are they doing here?
(omg so sorry i was on a vacationnnnn) Dark Comedy She turned around. "Oh, hello, little one. Sorry if I bumped into you." She said, smiling warmly under her mask.
Disney • They/Them - She/Her • Winter Sawsbucks Trade ShopUndertale RPStarterLINK Waiting for 12th Epi of Season 5 of MHA, woo! I think Ochaco is amazing and underrated, yeah! I'm a major roleplayer and have been into Pokémon for a good while, so hope to see you 'round!
ShiroAshley's AvatarShiroAshley
Nikka cowered in fear. This random human looked very suspicious to her.
pineapples18's Avatarpineapples18
Arie heard someone talking and turned towards the direction of the sound. There, she saw a zigagoon and a .......mew? Or was it a human?
Ihavedisney's AvatarIhavedisney
Dark Comedy Her masked then closed all the gaps, making seeing her eyes or mouth impossible. It does that when she gets overwhelmed, and then she started floating a little bit.

Pages: 123··· 355356357358359

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page