PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Abyss Forest RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 294295296297298299

fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Bud watched most of them from where she was laying, not going up to talk to them but just, watching
Have a lovely day! I made my avatar on Picrew <3 Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D My story! - made by cottoneevee
Score: 465
Ihavedisney's AvatarIhavedisney
Sunflower "Oh, cool! Like a giant monster that has a female Meowstic pallette and extremely long claws?" He asked, quickly. (Very specific, sir.)
Disney • They/Them - She/Her • Winter Sawsbucks Trade ShopUndertale RPStarterLINK Waiting for 12th Epi of Season 5 of MHA, woo! I think Ochaco is amazing and underrated, yeah! I'm a major roleplayer and have been into Pokémon for a good while, so hope to see you 'round!
Kottorachi's AvatarKottorachi
* Titania * She sighed. Then she noticed Nikko and Ruby and headed towards them. ~Nikko~ They smiled. "Thanks!"
  • Henlo!
  • Collecting
  • Linkies
  • Stuff and things
Hey :D I'm Kotto! Self-described weirdo and wants a cat.
My nickname (for close friends ONLY, which means basically only people irl) is Miss Sassypants the Weirdo Hyena xD
I'm a she/they and pan
Not taken, but please don't flirt!
. Typerace (Team Flying!): 68
5/1000 | 15/1000 | 5/1000 | 1/1000
#LGBTQ+ #StopAsianHate #BlackLivesMatter Clicc? 🥺
Lv. 55 — 773 / 9,241
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dragon
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Dark Comedy She was playing around with one of her orbs that contained a Drifloon. She was leaning against a tree outside the edge of the forest. She'd never gone past the border because a legend was told of a magical place where once entered, you could never get out. The only way out was a gust of wind who took random at the weirdest times.
Kottorachi's AvatarKottorachi
* Titania * She thought that the mew and the celebi looked busy, so she just walked around, waiting.
Maddi She roared again, shaking the entirety of the forest.
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Ruby They flew around Nikko after flying back to them. Sending out happy trills.
Pfp made by uwuDETSUuwu on Picrew! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Could you please click these guys while you're clicking around?
ZC Hunt! x69 / 5,000
Looking for free pokemon! I'll take any and all you don't want! Type Race: Fire score: 515
(sorry if this is a bit rude im not good at spotting out how rude i am @Dragonpipe Did you see my post with Dark Comedy? Sorry ^^"
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
(ah I'm so sorry!!) Wish Wish saw Dark Comedy and flew over to her and then waved at her. "Hello there."
Dark Comedy She turned her head to Wish and waved, smiling beneath her mask

Pages: 123··· 294295296297298299

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page