PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Abyss Forest RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 235236237238239··· 242243244

"Kyrua and I met a while ago. She was the healer of our old pack and I was the hunter. I had liked her for a while, told her, and she liked me back. We decided to have our son, Inei, after a while. He hatched at the same time as the Alpha's daughter. They played for the entirety of their childhoods. Unfortunately, Inei has to come here. I have no idea why, but he finds his way here." He looked at the ground. "Kyrua has to find her way here too, right? Inei can't make his way here alone."
Pfp made by myself on Picrew! <3 My Journal :D ^^^ Please check us out!
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Wish They thought about this for a minute. "Well, it seems to me that your son is fleeing here. The reason is a mystery. I will not give false hope, but I do believe your mate will come, too."
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 69/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~
"I know they'll be here eventually... But I can't really tell when until tonight."
Wish "So then you are waiting for them to come here."
"Pretty much, but I need to wait for tonight so I can see the future again." He looked at his paws.
Wish They hummed. "And what would you do if this.. Kyrua person doesn't come?"
"Not sure... I'll take Inei and try to find her. We should've been here together, but I can't remember what happened." He looked at they sky and whispered. "C'mon Ruby. Whenever you're ready."
Wish They looked down. "Detsu.. I don't think she made it." They flew over to him. "And- and Ruby can't change the time right now."
"She. made. it. I know she did. I'll see for myself soon enough." He closed his eyes and waited.
Wish They sighed. "I.. I guess.." They floated away until the saw Ruby and nodded to them. They flew up and tried changing the time but it didn't work.

Pages: 123··· 235236237238239··· 242243244

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page