PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Abyss Forest RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 161162163164165··· 185186187

Ihavedisney's AvatarIhavedisney
"Because.. I didn't want to get in the way of your friendship." She said.
PFP BY MATAMOJA! My rp here if you wanna join New Pokemon FF: Click here Feed my starter:
Lv. 39 — 4,342 / 4,681
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
“I brought you over there so we could hang out as a group and you just left... I want to hang out wi the three of us, I want to hang out, but I don’t want to ignore the other as well. So let’s all socialize together! *she suggests*
Avatar made my crysta302 for my use only!
- Maddi - "Ok.." She says, standing up.
*Espy nuzzles Maddi giving her a rare looking berry*
- Maddi - She pats Espy and takes the berry. "Thank you." She said, saving it for later. She walked back over to June.
*Espy follows*
detse's Avatardetse
Detsu finally came out of his tree. He started getting hungry and decided to venture off to look for some more berries.
Pfp of my shiny XD001, Milkshake. Commisioned by icedragonboi 468 pts. not really an active hunter. My Journal :D
detse's Avatardetse
Detsu had been gone for almost a week, but he returned. He held 2 massive sacks of berries and laid them both on the ground as he laid down. He tried to call out,'Free food for everyone!' but he was exhausted. He curled up and passed out.
fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Bud bounced seeing the food happily, she looked at him worried
Hello! I'm Fluferson! I love to draw, actually my profile is done by me! Have a lovely day! please click? Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D - made by cottoneevee
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Wish flew around and saw Destu asleep and used their power to lift him up and place him somewhere much more comfortable.
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 54/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~

Pages: 123··· 161162163164165··· 185186187

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page