PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Abyss Forest RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234··· 355356357

Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Willow Willow nodded to Wish. "Of course. Please do a check up on the Litten as well as the Espurr. I don't want to see them hurt in any way." Willow looked at Blaze. They secretly told Wish of the anxiety Blaze had, all from years of telepathy and trust. Wish Wish nodded to Willow. "Of course." They patted Pira's head gently. "Do you want to come with me to do a check up? I'll have to do yours too, of course. It won't hurt." They said to both Pira and Blaze.
Pfp made by uwuDETSUuwu on Picrew! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Could you please click these guys while you're clicking around?
ZC Hunt! x69 / 5,000
Looking for free pokemon! I'll take any and all you don't want! Type Race: Psychic score: 44
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
- Pira - Pira nodded rapidly but quietly and stuck like glue to Wish's side. - Blaze - She returned to cleaning herself and mumbled between licking her fur clean, "Alright but she seems to want to go first, I'll come by when it's my turn." She sat up and walked into her new den.
! Please click Dragonpipe! Pochi made my Avatar for my use only :3
Wish Wish flew over to the large Star tree that hung over the camp. They tapped the tree as a portal opened and they grabbed a medical kit from it and set it down as they sat down and looked at Pira. "I need you to stay there, okay? Can you tell me where it hurts, if it hurts?" They asked. Willow Willow flew up and around the Forest, looking for anything new.
- Pira - Pira thought for a moment and pointed to a scratch that was bleeding slightly on her right paw, "Ouch." She murmured to indicate it hurt. - Blaze - She settled by the lava puddle and flicked her ears, tired. She drifted off into uneasy sleep and snored gently.
Wish Wish gently grabbed the paw and dabbed it gently with a piece of a small white fluff thing they found. Wish didn't know what it was called, but they knew how to use it. After they did this they put a bandage over the scratch. Willow Willow found nothing new and flew back to the ground. They curled up in the middle of the camp and waited for Wish to come back.
- Pira - Pira winced but felt a bit better and relieved after she applied the medicine with the fluffy thingie that looked like it was part of an altaria's cloud wing. - Blaze - She continued sleeping, dreaming of battling a zeraora.
Wish Wish smiled and floated up after the check up was complete. "We'd better go find that Litten now, yes?" They said and then chuckled. They gently grabbed Pira's other paw before floating back to the camp. "Litten! I hope you're ready for your check up!" They called out. Willow Willow sat up and picked up Blaze with their mouth blade thing and moved her over to Wish.
- Pira - Pira nodded in thanks and sat up, following Wish like a small shadow, still holding her hand. - Blaze - "WOAH!" She yelped and was lifted into the air. Her fur stood on end, "You could've just woke me up, ya know!"
Willow Willow put Blaze down and then nudged her over to Wish. "Sorry, false of habit." They said. Wish Wish sighed as they looked at Willow, shaking their head. "Alright, are you ready?" Wish asked Blaze.
- Pira - Pira watched the litten get set down and stayed behind Wish, still kind of hiding but not feeling as scared by her side. - Blaze - Blaze rolled her eyes, "Yeah, sure, whatever. I don't feel pain anywhere though."

Pages: 1234··· 355356357

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page